• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt went behind them "First you have been accepted to be a hero, and the tower is the largest in the city. The code to join is "When hero's fall" if it is Debby, tell her I said fuck her. She always steals the brownies, THEY ARE MINE DEBBY, I WROTE MY FUCKING NAME ON THEM!" He breathed then looked at them "Sorry anyway code When Hero's have fallen, tallest building, eat brownies and I kill you." He snapped his fingers as he went into a light post and was gone in under 5 seconds.

@Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

Last edited by a moderator:
Debby walked out "Hmm so you guys want to join that dumb hero thing, if you must follow me." The tall woman said guiding them inside, she had a brownie in one hand. She shoved them inside a elevator and said "Kick the stain on the carpet, when the number 13 appears click it," she said walking back and doing something on a computer.

@Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

What is going on, Taylor thought. She ran to catch up to the boy, and when shoved into the elevator, muttered, "rude."

The elevator would zoom straight up leading to a room, black and only a screen lighting the room. A odd voice said "Welcome, do you know why you both are here," the screen asked, its voice glitchy.

@Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

A face appeared on the screen "This is the Heroes of Tomorrow, a organization built to protect the city from people who would want to turn it to ruble. You must want to join, that is the only logical reason of why you are here," the voice sounded agitated at the new person's ignorance.

@Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

As he just seemed to stand about waiting for his turn to speak, as he leaned back a bit, waiting to see what else the voice of mystery , as his hands once again lowered to the front pocket of his hoodie, not sure what he would say, or even should say.

@White Shamrock @TeaMMatE11

The voice opened a two doors "Take the one on the right and you will join, take the one on the left and you will forget this whole experience." The voice pointed at both doors before the screen slowly started to fade into black.

@Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

Klaus ended his training and gave a slight chuckle when he heard someone taking the oath down the hall he wiped the sweat off him and changed his outfit he now wore black skinny jeans some random band t-shirt that he found and black combat boots he then threw on his leather jacket and began to walk down the hall from the training room he then stood by the doors waiting for the new people to come in. not that he should be the one welcoming them but it didn't look like no one was there not even bolt, he sighed "well this should be fun" he said as he heard the door open and a man walk through it he put on a smile and welcomed the man "Hello there"

@White Shamrock

((woah so much happened ))

The man from before teleported face to face with him "HI! Welcome to the group, here we finished a battle but you can have some," he handed him a piece of cake before sitting on a couch.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

The computer left the doors open for the women to enter, the lights went up reveling a blue room with square tiles covering the floor.

@TeaMMatE11

Well....saving the world...Hasn't that been one of your dreams? Taylor started walking, and chose the right door.

@everyone (too lazy to type everyone's name)

"Hey, maybe we should learn each others name, you know basic things?" Even if he didn't like to say somethings, and he hides a few things every now and than he didn't care about saying his name as he said "I'm Louis, you can call me Lou." Walking over talking a seat with the boy from before leaning back deep in the seat letting himself relax, as he turned to the other boy, he had yet to see this one, getting a good look at him, eyeing him down a bit, before turning his gaze away still waiting for the others to say their names.

he smiled at the man "im Niklaus call me Klaus or Shadow" he sat on a chair "so do you have a power" he questioned the boy, he then saw a girl walk in he gave a small wave "Hello" he said to the girl that had just walked through the door and looked back to the man

Bolt looked at them "I am Alexander Tesla, and the person you talked to is my deceased dad. He tested on me for my entire early childhood, anyway my power is being able to teleport anywhere with electricity." He seemed to vanish as the lights flickered and voices could be hear. He appeared a second later behind Shadow "I brought pizza, it is in the fridge." He shocked him before going towards the rest and shocking them.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
he smiled at the man "im Niklaus call me Klaus or Shadow" he sat on a chair "so do you have a power" he questioned the boy, he then saw a girl walk in he gave a small wave "Hello" he said to the girl that had just walked through the door and looked back to the man
@White Shamrock @White Shamrock @TeaMMatE11

Taylor sighed. This has been one of the most awkard icebreakers she's ever been in. "My name is Taylor. And before any of you ask, no, I am not removing my hood. Nor am I anything special."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back