• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Klaus shook his head as the boy started to walk away he then teleported back to the place he was before he began walking around until he found a training room he picked up a sword and started practicing by teleporting around the room and hitting training dummies

Lucas walked to school where he planed to go in the first place before all that.

Taylor walked down the street. She looked like...a modern day ninja. She walked down, and saw Lucas.

@Godless555

Last edited by a moderator:
"You seem a bit...odd," she responded. She knew that she, looked out of the ordinary as well. However, she's been on the run for a safe place for quite a while now. "I need a safe place to stay, that is all."

@Godless555

As he would sit around in a pizza parlor, sitting at his assigned table, he waited about for his order to be done, and for it to come to him, as he waited for his pepperoni pizza, to come to his table, he leaned back in his seat, his feet on the table, as he leaned back and relaxed, just waiting for time to pass, wanting to eat something, as he watched two people talk outside, as he peered out the store window, only really seeing half of what went on, as two large posters covered the window to advertise food. @Godless555 @TeaMMatE11

"Yea sure meet me here at 3:30" he said, now seeing a person in the pizza parlor looking at him and decided it time to leave to he starts to run away @TeaMMatE11 @Zedisback

Bolt teleported back to the base and sat on a couch "Hmm everyone else has left odd, eh i'll take a walk." He got up and strolled outside, he wore a scarf due to the cold weather, he was happy to be out, away from him being a superhero. He saw a pizza place and decided to walk in, he smiled "I'll buy them this as a reward for later," he said as he took out money and ordered.

(I am so sorry for not being here, never got a message or notification but I have returned)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bolt teleported back to the base and sat on a couch "Hmm everyone else has left odd, eh i'll take a walk." He got up and strolled outside, he wore a scarf due to the cold weather, he was happy to be out, away from him being a superhero. He saw a pizza place and decided to walk in, he smiled "I'll buy them this as a reward for later," he said as he took out money and ordered.
(I am so sorry for not being here, never got a message or notification but I have returned)

[/QUOTE]
As he watched around the parlor, he eyed the doors, when they opened, giving a wave to who entered, as he turned to his side, seeing the pizza he order was at his table now, "Well, its about time" the boy said, giving a wave to the boy who entered, as he said "Hey, I'll share this pizza with you, if you want, I can't eat all of this on my own." Taking his feet off of the table, as the lean in his seat stopped, as he was ready to eat. @White Shamrock

Bolt smiled, he grabbed the pizza he had ordered and put it on the side "That one is for later but I can eat. I haven't ate since my last bat-, I mean I haven't eaten for a while." He stared at the new man "Odd, could he be a, nah" he thought as he looked at the pizza and put his scarf on his lap.

@Zedisback

@White Shamrock

"WAAAIIIT! Where are you-" Taylor felt like someone's eyes were on her, and she looked at the pizza parlor. She had her head down, and walked over to the parlor. As she walked in, nobody could tell what she was feeling. She sat down, at a table, next to Bolt's table, and muttered, "I feel like an idiot."

Bolt smiled "Howdy miss, see you've been talking to Lucas. How are you doing," he said as he took a slice without asking, he gave her it. His eyes were glowing a bright blue as he looked at the two "Hmm what are you guys doing here," he asked trying to hide his eyes.

@Zedisback @TeaMMatE11

Bolt looked at the man "Sorry information you don't need to know." He grabbed a slice, his grab was quick and the slice seemed to vanish when he did. He looked at the two, he decided to ask them a question "What in your eyes is a hero," he asked in a serious tone.

@TeaMMatE11 @Zedisback

Lucas stopped running and decided he could miss school for a day and headed back to the pizza place. Once he opened the door he saw the person he was talking to and bolt. Along with the creep that was watching him

Taylor looked up quickly when the door slammed shut, and said, "Wow. Woooow. She looked over to Bolt, and asked, "Is he always like that? Seems I may have scarred him for life." She just shook her head, looked down, and a slice of pizza was on the table. She looked up at Bolt again, and said, "Thank you." @White Shamrock

Bolt grinned as he saw this "Welcome to the team, that was a test. I am Bolt leader of the "Hero's of Tomorrow,"" he snapped his fingers as the lights turned off, and they were all outside. He looked at them, holding both pizza's "Go to Tomorrow Towers for more information, kid you could be a hero." He walked off, a grin on his face as he turned an alley and vanished.

@TeaMMatE11 @Godless555 @Zedisback

He looks at who everr is still thier. "What the hell just happened?" He asked (gtg)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt grinned as he saw this "Welcome to the team, that was a test. I am Bolt leader of the "Hero's of Tomorrow,"" he snapped his fingers as the lights turned off, and they were all outside. He looked at them, holding both pizza's "Go to Tomorrow Towers for more information, kid you could be a hero." He walked off, a grin on his face as he turned an alley and vanished.
@White Shamrock (See you later)

[/QUOTE]

@White Shamrock

"Wha..." Taylor reached over her shoulder to block the dagger that was thrown at her. Then she was teleported, and watched the guy disappear. "What just happened..." Her sword reappeared in her sheath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back