• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"Uhh I do what I think is right, and well I don't plan on stealing anything so yea sure" I say in a sort of, meh voice. I've never been a fan of this self riotous hero crap but meh

The voice opened the door as he saw them both now "Why do you want to join us sir, and what is your name if I may ask," the voice gestured with a mechanical hand as two chairs rose from the ground.

@Yappi @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
The voice gave a static sigh "Why does everyone come without a reason, this is the "Heroes of Tomorrow," a organization that is here to protect the city, Bug you are accepted please step to the door to your right," he said as he gestured at the door to the right which opened on command.

@Yappi @Salex

Shadow stopped swinging the sword when he heard bolt's voice " yea I needed some practice time before I head to school I need to improve my skills with a sword" he swung the sword again hitting a training dummy "so when is our next mission" he says while beating the Training dummy with the wooden sword.

@White Shamrock

I go into my fire form and go across the floor to the door at high speeds showing how I got the nickname. I reform once I'm through the door.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]The voice gave a static sigh "Why does everyone come without a reason, this is the "Heroes of Tomorrow," a organization that is here to protect the city, Bug you are accepted please step to the door to your right," he said as he gestured at the door to the right which opened on command.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt snapped to life at the idea "The next mission is actually right now, that is why I teleported here. The mission is against a man that calls himself "Fear Doctor." Apparently he has caused people to commit suicide just by looking at them, first we must meet the new recruits that are here. I am going to do my trick," he vanished as the lights flickered in the main room and whispered could be heard.

@FrostXShadow @Yappi

The voice made a face appear on the screen ( >:( ), he looked at him "We protect from the people who want to turn it to rubble, I am the founder but we have sprouted this business around the world. If you wish to join, we do need people.....that is the only reason I am opening the door," the door opened again and he gestured towards it.

@Salex

Shadow sighed "guess im not going to school today" he shrugged and dropped the sword he began walking and teleported to the room to greet the new recruits "Hiya people" he said to the new person while giving a small wave and a smile before grabbing a box of nerds he left on the table and eating some

The screen flashed the color red "No, this "Job" is a non paying organization, we provide you with housing and the essentials that is it," the voice said as he opened another door "If you don't want to join then walk out the other door," the screen said as it started to slowly fade.

@Salex

Bolt teleported in front of Saitama and said "Hi ya weird banana," he said with a laugh before going to the fridge. He grabbed himself a banana and ate it. He looked over at the other new guy "Sup," was all he said before sitting on the couch.

@Yappi @Salex

Bolt looked at him "Your clothes remind me of a banana,....were you a kid that had his own show and had a black and grey cat," he asked as he teleported to the other guy. He grinned "The name is Bolt, I'm a living lightning bolt," he said as he extended his hand.

@Yappi @Salex

71a9714bc478b3d345b9baa1db7c799dffc0dc797682f43430b410137a1bd2b0_1.jpg

Shadow shook his head while looking at the recruits he teleported next to bolt and stuffed his hands in the leather jacket he had put back on

As he stood up from where he was on his bed, he heard words coming from outside of his room he seemed to hear new voices outside, as he went up he held the knob of the door within his hand, as he exited his room, shutting the door on the way out, as he went out to meet to new people who joined the team, as he went and stood with them @White Shamrock @Yappi @Salex

I follow them "well I'm living fire so.... Yep" I say as i show her by trying to punch my arm, the punch goes strieght through the arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back