• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt started to walk "He is located at the old mansion just south, he came on the anniversary of the old thing. He gassed the place, the people are now brain dead, they follow the mans lead as zombies. They see him as a cure they will never get, that is why we must not breath the air," he said as he continued to walk, people would stare at the group.

@Salex @Yappi @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt started to walk "He is located at the old mansion just south, he came on the anniversary of the old thing. He gassed the place, the people are now brain dead, they follow the mans lead as zombies. They see him as a cure they will never get, that is why we must not breath the air," he said as he continued to walk, people would stare at the group.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow Appeared next to the group wearing a sleeveless jacket with the hood pulled up ,black jeans, fingerless gloves and a black mask that covered his mouth and nose he pulled the mask down "So who is ready to have some fun?" he asked before shoving his hand in his pockets

"Well anything else we need to know?" He asked, walking with the others, not sure what to think of this guy, could he really scar others for life, hearing out the words said by others first. @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

"well then, if you gentlemen don't mind ill be off first" he said, he then stopped walking, he bent over in an olympic style runner starting position and boosted himself leaving a huge crater where he boosted himself, he ran and in 2 seconds he was already standing right in front of the old mansion "huh... quite old if you ask me..." he said to himself @White Shamrock

Bolt glared at him "You are as hidden as a clown in a mime convention Shadow, anyway I do need this to breath. My dad didn't rip out my lungs thankfully, for extra info don't get in contact with him. He has taken small doses of his stuff, it has made him immune," he then vanished and appeared at the mansion "You ok with punching zombies right," he said as he charged, his hand becoming electrified.

@Salex @Yappi @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"well i punch everything... so much so people call me 'one-punch man' as i literally can obliterate everything with one punch... not meaning to brag" he said

Bolt rolled his eyes "Ok, i'll believe it when Godzilla rises out of the ocean with a birthday hat." He walked towards the fog filled mansion, he made sure to cover his mouth in case it got into his mask.

@Salex

As he walked all the way, he stood behind them and said "Maybe next time walk like normal people, and save your energy" The said, walking within the fog with bolt, his mouth and nose already covered by a scarf, gave to him by Shadow, ready for the worse @White Shamrock @Yappi @FrostXShadow

Shadow laughed at Bolts comment and disappeared in a puff of smoke, he reappeared at the mansion with his hands in his pocket "this place is creepy" he said as he walked up next to bolt and saitama he pulled up his mask and walked in only to disappear 3 seconds later

@White Shamrock @Salex @Zedisback

When they walked in the door slammed and a voice asked "Hello are you boys cold, it is warm in here. The air is nice and the fog is lovely on the lungs," the voice laughed in a shakily. Steps could be heard as things seemed to crawl around the dark room, only one candle lighting the place.

@Yappi @Zedisback @Salex @FrostXShadow

"hm" Shadow said as he reappeared next to the group his golden eyes shining in the dimly lit room "well aren't you a bag full of creepy" Shadow stated as he looked around the room letting his eyes adjust to the dark

@White Shamrock @Yappi @Salex @Zedisback

The doctor laughed "Saitama, The Shadow, and the little prick know as Bolt. I have known about you for quite some time. I will enjoy the zombies crying as they break your bones," the voices started to whisper and give faint laughs as they seemed to come closer. One of the hands grabbed Shadow and dragged him into the darkness.

"so how exactly do we take down this creepy doc..." Shadow didn't get to finish his sentence because something dragged him into the dark "what the hell let go" he screamed then teleported behind the thing and snapped it's neck letting it fall to the ground, he looked at it and realized it was still alive "uhh Bolt how do we kill these things" he asked through the darkness not even knowing if bolt could hear him

@White Shamrock

Bolt crushed the mans head "They are still human, just there brains have melted. They can't reason or feel pain just crush their heads," he said punching one with the electric gauntlet. He glared at the people "Don't let them pull your mask off," he said as he hit another.

"well enough's enough..." he said, he curled his hand to a fist and seemingly punched the air, next thing you know a huge hole has bore itself exploding 67% of the house with it, whatever was behind the house was now somewhere in space, with now the others being able to see from the sunlight and the fog clearing up

(level of sheer destruction: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll163/zelkstone/Punch Aftermath.png)

"yes sir" he started to smash the things head "what the heck" he semi-screamed when some of the house disappeared he glared at saitama "you could give a warning first" he shook his head and roundhouse kicked another of those things that tried to rip his mask off

Bolt looked over at Saitama "Ok, I somewhat believe in your abilities, wow the entire house is literally gone. How the fuck did you destroy the house," he looked at the ground. He kept his mask on "Don't breath in the fumes, still may be harmful," he walked off without telling them anything, he touched a post and vanished.

(Gtg....we need stronger villains xD )

(( maybe ill make a villain heheheh ))

Shadow pulled his mask up some "where the heck did he go" he looked at saitama and sighed

@White Shamrock @Salex

As he just stood about looking in shock at what the the bald man, as he just looked around in awe, "You could of held back you know?" Seeing how he needed to try and fix the fog "EVERYONE HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!" Yelled Louis, as everything turned to a black and white monochrome, as the air seemed to grow thin around the area as everything would seem to shake around him, hoping the others held onto something like he told them to do, as without any other warning something black was spinning around in the air, as it would spin counter clockwise, having a black hole like effect trying to throw as much of that fog out of the dimensional that he could get. @FrostXShadow @Salex

"well shadow, will you do the honours?" he said while pointing at the doctor "oh and i was holding back, heck that could be classified as a baby's softest punch for me" he said again @White Shamrock @Zedisback (saitama needs a villain about as strong as boros that can't be killed with well... one punch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back