• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt teleported into the main room "Morning recruits...or Saitama, now please be courteous to the dummies, they cost a lot, we may be rich but we like to save money. If you really need something to test we got a better training facility that I know you can't break. Unless you were a idiot but still," he said as he leaned on Saitama and brightened the room with a snap of the fingers.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed before shocking Satiama "Hmm you are an interesting subject, also the reason is Debby will kill you. She may not seem like much but," he shivered as he continued "My dad is the only person to calm her." He walked over to a bunch of rags on the wall "Lets just say she has gone through many recruits, and I have collected many remains," he said pointing at a golden piece on the bottom that said 'R.i.p.'

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed before shocking Satiama "Hmm you are an interesting subject, also the reason is Debby will kill you. She may not seem like much but," he shivered as he continued "My dad is the only person to calm her." He walked over to a bunch of rags on the wall "Lets just say she has gone through many recruits, and I have collected many remains," he said pointing at a golden piece on the bottom that said 'R.i.p.'
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt rolled his eyes "Debby was the women who dragged your ass here, she is a retired hero and is the 'Saitama' of the original group "Hero's of Today" the group before us, you want to try and fight her," he said as he cleaned off the glass which had the rags, each with a name.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt rolled his eyes "Debby was the women who dragged your ass here, she is a retired hero and is the 'Saitama' of the original group "Hero's of Today" the group before us, you want to try and fight her," he said as he cleaned of the glass which had the rags, each with a name.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt nodded "Yup, back in the day she was the kindness, sweetest and gentle of the group. We all believe it was the fact of her powers that made her so rude," he said as he sat on the couch and felt something in the air, an anomaly.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt nodded "Yup, back in the day she was the kindness, sweetest and gentle of the group. We all believe it was the fact of her powers that made her so rude," he said as he sat on the couch and felt something in the air, an anomaly.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt growled "Something is in the air, something that shouldn't be here. Thank god the sensors help me in these situations," He went through the wires in the room, and lcame out looking around, something wasn't right and he knew it. He felt the anomaly and asked "How the fuck did you get in," his eyes became a deep red.

@Salex @Zedisback

As the sky would seem to grow darker, it rain seemed to start to fall from the sky, the environment seemed dim.... as the negative energy around the city boomed, as green and black portals opened all around the city and in the tower, something... crawled out.... it wasn't the source of the energy anyone could tell... beings of shadows came out of the portals, as three shadows being landed in the tower, one was in the shape of Bolt, one Saitama, and one Louis, as three more shadow clawed beings, went in the tower and all over the city. @White Shamrock @Salex

As Louis Jumped up, he had a look of worry, as he said "No, no no, please don't tell me..." As he sensed something, something that didn't belong in this dimension as he peered over to bolt, before looking in shock at what was in the tower as he jumped back getting ready for the worse.

Bolt glared "I do look good even without features, alright find those things. If they are anything like us then they'll destroy the things we call home," he leaned on a wire and vanished appearing near his counterpart "Whats with the running, face me like a Tesla," he said as he hit a fuse box, and his body became electrified.

@Salex @Zedisback

Shadow jumped awakened when he heard thunder "what the hell was that" he practically screamed he got up putting on fingerless gloves a band t-shirt, black skinny jeans and his leather jacket, he grabbed his dark blue scarf and teleported into the room where the others were he reappeared in the room his Golden eyes had a bright red tint "what is going on here and who interrupted my sleep" he said while glaring at the shadow things

@White Shamrock @Zedisback ((im back xD ))

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt glared "I do look good even without features, alright find those things. If they are anything like us then they'll destroy the things we call home," he leaned on a wire and vanished appearing near his counterpart "Whats with the running, face me like a Tesla," he said as he hit a fuse box, and his body became electrified.
@White Shamrock (yappi what will happen when light is shined towards the shadows?)

[/QUOTE]

Bolt shrugged "Giving me the "I WANT TO CONQUER THE WORLD" bullshit huh, can't blame you. I deal with this shit on a regular basis so lets go," he said using his power to turn on the lights "This is my turf," he said with a laugh.

@Zedisback

Klaus twitched when he saw a replica of him be created his golden eyes glowing more red by the second,"bastard" he said simply before pulling a pocket knife from his jacket pocket and threw it at his Shadow counterpart

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt shrugged "Giving me the "I WANT TO CONQUER THE WORLD" bullshit huh, can't blame you. I deal with this shit on a regular basis so lets go," he said using his power to turn on the lights "This is my turf," he said with a laugh.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Salex said:
"HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA!" He shouted to bolt "copyright infringement!!!" He said
Bolt heard this "LOVE YOU TOO HUN!" He said with a laugh keeping the lights on.

@Salex

As Lou looked about not really sure what he should do, as he would shut his eyes for a second, as everything would lose color around his person, as he air seemed to get thin, as he seemed to snip, his fingers, as a portal opened up behind him, as he said "Watch out!" As a fire ball seemed to escape his portal, as he looked in awe as his shadow did the same thing as him.

As the Shadows, did what the real counterparts did, he wanted to make this fun... as a cheerful voice could be heard across the city, as dark silhouettes came to the room, as a dark flash of shadows... or what seemed to be shadows. As it jumped at the real Saitama, trying to latch onto him. (And no the flashlight wont work) @White Shamrock

Bolt sighed "Can we settle this like man, hand to hand. No tricks, no powers, no weapons, make it easier on both parts," he said as his aura of electricity started to dim and he got in a fighting stance.

@Zedisback

"argh... worth a sho-" he said as he was cut by a shadow saitama, "up up and away... you... GO!" he shouted as he punched his shadow self to the moon "thatll buy me... 18 seconds" he said @White Shamrock @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed "Can we settle this like man, hand to hand. No tricks, no powers, no weapons, make it easier on both parts," he said as his aura of electricity started to dim and he got in a fighting stance.
@White Shamrock

[/color]

As Lou saw a fireball coming his way he still wasn't sure what this thing was, jumping out of the way, as one of the fireballs, made the hole Saitama made bigger, the other one, making a new hole in the wall, as a small fire started on both sides as Lou said "I won't lie, not my best move..."

[/QUOTE]

Klaus watched as the Shadow him did the exact same thing as him, their knives hit each other and fell to the ground "hm" he smirked realizing what he could do He began to rapidly teleport around the room as fast he could using all his power knowing the Shadow would follow suit

@Zedisback

Bolt shrugged "Then I won't fight you....she will," he said with a laugh as a women appeared behind the shadow.

Debby was behind the thing and swiftly snatched it up "YOU. HAVE. DESTROYED. MY. WORK," she said as she [won't say] and destroyed the shadow. She crossed her arms "Tell baldy i'm going to rip his ass apart because of what he did to the wall," she said walking away mumbling something to herself.

@Zedisback @Salex @FrostXShadow

as the shadow saitama was going to uppercut him, he dodged and gave the shadow saitama a counter uppercut that made another hole in the roof and which sent him past the moon and floating in space "oops, my sloppy aim got me..." he said @White Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt shrugged "Then I won't fight you....she will," he said with a laugh as a women appeared behind the shadow.
Debby was behind the thing and swiftly snatched it up "YOU. HAVE. DESTROYED. MY. WORK," she said as she [won't say] and destroyed the shadow. She crossed her arms "Tell baldy i'm going to rip his ass apart because of what he did to the wall," she said walking away mumbling something to herself.

@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back