• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shadow timidly followed Lou not knowing what to expect "so umm you wanna tell me what this place is" he asked Lou "really don't like the atmosphere her it feels..strange' he thought to himself before he noticed that the were both back at the destroyed tower "when did we.." he looked astonished

@Zedisback ((srry I wasn't at home so I couldn't get on))

Bolt crumbled the paper "THAT IS THE MOTHERFUCKER, HE ALMOST KILLED MY FATHER AND DESTROYED THE PARLOR," he swung a punch a crumbled wall as it shattered. He glared at them, his clothing, eyes, and hair red "I'm gonna fry a bitch," he said as static was building at his feet.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"Sorry, Shadow I can't say what that place is or where it is." He said, he could get in big trouble by even giving out this info, "Bolt make sure that paper doesn't get out. "Now Shadow about that place you had for us to stay." Peering back at Bolt he seemed mad... "Bolt being mad doesn't help you know?" @White Shamrock

"yea it's an abandoned warehouse I had my 14th birthday no one goes there anymore because people say it's "haunted" " he shrugged and pulled out a phone putting in the address and throwing it to Lou "ill meet you guys there ill get it set up with stuff we might need" he said before disappearing in a puff of smoke to fix up the warehouse

@Zedisback

Bolt shoved him "Did your dad die, did you see your home crumble, where you experimented on. I have every right to be pissed, and you think I shouldn't!" He growled before calming down "We are nothing like the Heroes of Today, I can't help or save anyone if I wanted to," he handed him the paper.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt sighed, before bringing out a flash card "Last reminiscent of him, all I need is a computer. When we get one we are back in business," he pulled out a picture, that was burnt. The group consisted of a man in power armor, shadow, Debby, a angel, and the rest were smudge "We weren't the first, and I won't let us be the last." He grinned as he looked at him "Where to...ya want to test what will happen if we teleport each other," he said as his grim became devious.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed, before bringing out a flash card "Last reminiscent of him, all I need is a computer. When we get one we are back in business," he pulled out a picture, that was burnt. The group consisted of a man in power armor, shadow, Debby, a angel, and the rest were smudge "We weren't the first, and I won't let us be the last." He grinned as he looked at him "Where to...ya want to test what will happen if we teleport each other," he said as his grim became devious.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow ran around the ran house starting all the computers, fixing the beds and even fixing a half pipe that was park of the mini skate park "hm this should do for the time being" he flipped a switch and all the power turned on for the whole building lightning the inside up like a Christmas tree he smirked he teleported to a nearby store that sold weapons and training dummies he brought a few swords and other weapons along with 23 training dummies most of them for saitama incase he wanted to blow something up he paid and teleported them all back to the warehouse setting them up before sitting at a computer and playing one of his favorite games Star wars the old republic waiting for the others to show up

@White Shamrock @Yappi @Salex

Bolt grabbed him and teleported at the same time, he came from the other side he felt different. He tried to go through the lights but couldn't, he sighed before he realized his eyes were hazel and his hair was brown. He spread his hands as he ripped a portal on the floor, he felt dizzy afterwards "What?" he said in disbelief.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt grabbed him and teleported at the same time, he came from the other side he felt different. He tried to go through the lights but couldn't, he sighed before he realized his eyes were hazel and his hair was brown. He spread his hands as he ripped a portal on the floor, he felt dizzy afterwards "What?" he said in disbelief.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

I pop into the warehouse and whistle "Shadow you really outdid yourself" I see the dummy's "mind if I train on one for a while?"

Bolt sat on the floor, he looked at Lou "I...feel....not....so....energized," he said with a yawn. He looked at lou as he opened a portal and closed it, he looked nervous "D-do you feel different in any way, why is my hair brown for Christ sake," he pulled a brown hair an examined it.

(Just to note, Bolt has temporary switched powers with Lou)

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sat on the floor, he looked at Lou "I...feel....not....so....energized," he said with a yawn. He looked at lou as he opened a portal and closed it, he looked nervous "D-do you feel different in any way, why is my hair brown for Christ sake," he pulled a brown hair an examined it.
(Just to note, Bolt has temporary switched powers with Lou)

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

I go into fire form and start to rapidly hit the dummy, over time the floor develops scorch marks and the dummy is getting pretty tore up.

Bolt walked up to him "Why...are...you...so...weak, just hold in the energy. You must keep it in unless you want to be a living magnet to electricity, maybe I can," he picked Lou up and opened a portal, they were in the amazon. He looked at him "Aright I am shit with portals," he said jokingly.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt walked up to him "Why...are...you...so...weak, just hold in the energy. You must keep it in unless you want to be a living magnet to electricity, maybe I can," he picked Lou up and opened a portal, they were in the amazon. He looked at him "Aright I am shit with portals," he said jokingly.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

"what the fudging fudge cakes" he screamed at the computer he turned it off and got up "where are those two did they get lost" he snickered "hey flame boy im gonna go look for Bolt and Lou ill be back..it's a good thing I kept the tracker on that phone" he laughed before pulling out a another phone and seeing where they were "HOW THE HECK DID THEY GET TO THE AMAZON" he screamed "those idjits" he sighed and teleported to there location, he arrived seeing Lou scream at Bolt "what are you idjits doing" he said while walking up to them

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

Bolt sighed "Hi, we have apparently switched powers, I am so tired that I might pass out," he said falling to the ground, his eyes were hazel and his hear was brown. He got up "I think Lou may explode from the sheer strength of my power," he said as he felt himself become weak.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"welp I bet your glad I showed up" he sighed walking over to them "im guessing you two need a ride and Bolt Brown is a good color on you" he snickered and prepared to teleport all of them to the warehouse

@White Shamrock

As this energy in him seemed to have no end, he let out a yell "We need to fix this." As he reached for his hair, not being able to see it the best, as his sight would blur, but was his hair... white...? Without warning, he fell down, as he started rolling down a hill, rolling downward into a lake. @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Bolt ran after him and jumped into the lake, the current grab him. All that was heard was his excessive "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" he was too weak to fight against the current.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"crap" he said before running down the hill and teleporting in front of Lou grabbing him and teleporting back up the hill but in the process he had gotten shocked "FREAKING HECK THAT HURT" he screamed out dropping Lou to the ground "we need to go Back now" he stated still in pain

@White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
"crap" he said before running down the hill and teleporting in front of Lou grabbing him and teleporting back up the hill but in the process he had gotten shocked "FREAKING HECK THAT HURT" he screamed out dropping Lou to the ground "we need to go Back now" he stated still in pain
(Bolt: S.O.S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back