• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt shrugged as he lowered the power on the lights "Ya she is, been since her mutation. She was always yelling, biting, trying to eat the neighbors cat, anyway how was your night. I hope it was better than mine," he said dusting himself off and leaning on a wall.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt shrugged as he lowered the power on the lights "Ya she is, been since her mutation. She was always yelling, biting, trying to eat the neighbors cat, anyway how was your night. I hope it was better than mine," he said dusting himself off and leaning on a wall.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt rolled his eyes "Needed to unless you want the entire cities power to be gone. I absorb and release electricity and if I keep it for too long I can take out an entire city," he said looking out through one of the windows and smiling.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt rolled his eyes "Needed to unless you want the entire cities power to be gone. I absorb and release electricity and if I keep it for too long I can take out an entire city," he said looking out through one of the windows and smiling.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt laughed "I think the punch would be over quick so the punch. It is really dull since we lost the tower, I need a computer you got one," he asked. He took out a hard drive "I transferred the data to a hard drive to make it a million times easier for me," he said pocketing it.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt laughed "I think the punch would be over quick so the punch. It is really dull since we lost the tower, I need a computer you got one," he asked. He took out a hard drive "I transferred the data to a hard drive to make it a million times easier for me," he said pocketing it.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt walked outside "Then lets go get it, adventurer!" He said walking in a random direction before walking back "Where is you apartment," he asked scratching the back of his head.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt walked outside "Then lets go get it, adventurer!" He said walking in a random direction before walking back "Where is you apartment," he asked scratching the back of his head.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt walked into the apartment and grabbed the computer, he uploaded something and a bing was heard. He smiled as he showed Saitama his work, his father was on the screen "YOU BASTARD, TAKING ME OUT OF THE SYSTEM! It saved my life but I could have lost my entire business," he said agitated but somewhat grateful.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt walked into the apartment and grabbed the computer, he uploaded something and a bing was heard. He smiled as he showed Saitama his work, his father was on the screen "YOU BASTARD, TAKING ME OUT OF THE SYSTEM! It saved my life but I could have lost my entire business," he said agitated but somewhat grateful.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

The computer gave a static laugh "You think I only have on building, check the buildings basement. It's underneath the elevator," the computer said as it went through the computers history.

@Salex

When the hatch was opened a giant brown room could be seen with different tunnels. There was a giant screen and a hallway with different suits.

Eliza followed "The heroes of today, dad never told us where the base was. I guess he told you," she said gazing around.

@Salex

Eliza punched him in the arm "He was worried we would end up like the originals." She said gazing at the suits and climbing the glass.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza punched him in the arm "He was worried we would end up like the originals." She said gazing at the suits and climbing the glass.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza sighed "Most of them died from one women, she challenged her group against his. They lost many and the only ones to survive were Debby and my father. My mom died in the battle, Alex and I were created in a lab as his final wish to his love." She looked at a giant metal suit with glowing yellow eyes "My mom's," she said putting her head down.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza sighed "Most of them died from one women, she challenged her group against his. They lost many and the only ones to survive were Debby and my father. My mom died in the battle, Alex and I were created in a lab as his final wish to his love." She looked at a giant metal suit with glowing yellow eyes "My mom's," she said putting her head down.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza crawled to a glass tune and pointed "My dad was so furious he locked her into a tube of acid. She couldn't regenerate from it, we don't know if she is still alive or not. So don't go opening it," she said removing some fog revealing a tentacle.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza crawled to a glass tune and pointed "My dad was so furious he locked her into a tube of acid. She couldn't regenerate from it, we don't know if she is still alive or not. So don't go opening it," she said removing some fog revealing a tentacle.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza looked around and smiled underneath the surgical mask. "Wow this place is huge, I feel like a ninja turtle," she said finding a training room and playing with a spear.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza looked around and smiled underneath the surgical mask. "Wow this place is huge, I feel like a ninja turtle," she said finding a training room and playing with a spear.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow's eyes flew open and he flipped out of bed literally, he somersaulted from his bed landing on the floor in a crouched position he ran around his room getting dressed, he was packed full of energy he sprinted out of his room to the main warehouse "GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY" he practically screamed out before running to the kitchen and making breakfast for himself

@White Shamrock @Salex @Zedisback @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza removed it revealing the sharp, tiny razor teeth "I wear it in public places. I like to go out so I cover anything that could give me away," she spun the spear stabbing herself in the foot "SHIT!" She said through closed teeth.

@Salex

Bolt teleported back to the base talking to his dad in the computer. He saw shadow and walked up to him "Do you have any types of electronics and metal," he said stealing his breakfast and eating it.

@FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back