• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

As he signed it seems he was alone now, as they needed someway to beat this guy, but how could they beat someone who outclasses them so much, not sure if he should get other versions of them. "Than again, with the evil ones of us, Saitama, did never get a chance to hit it."

Last edited by a moderator:
he contacts the hero association and sadly, they have their own problems to deal with thus wont help, so saitama returned to the warehouse, "ugh... that was a failure" he said @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Salex said:
he contacts the hero association and sadly, they have their own problems to deal with thus wont help, so saitama returned to the warehouse, "ugh... that was a failure" he said @Zedisback @FrostXShadow
"Well do you have anyone else we could get to help us?" Asked Lou "If not we could go with my plan, if you don't like that I can get some other guardians I know." Lou said letting him pick. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Well do you have anyone else we could get to help us?" Asked Lou "If not we could go with my plan, if you don't like that I can get some other guardians I know." Lou said letting him pick. @Salex
"NO NO NO" he said "if we call the guardians, we will seem pathetic, seem weak, if we that live in the earth can fight this threat, that means that we can be a beacon of hope for the whole universe" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"NO NO NO" he said "if we call the guardians, we will seem pathetic, seem weak, if we that live in the earth can fight this threat, that means that we can be a beacon of hope for the whole universe" he said @Zedisback
"If I did, it would only be the one I used to work with, if I can even find him..." He said not really sure where he was. "I may go try to find him, don't worry I don't plan on getting help from a lot of people, we just need more than we have." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"If I did, it would only be the one I used to work with, if I can even find him..." He said not really sure where he was. "I may go try to find him, don't worry I don't plan on getting help from a lot of people, we just need more than we have." @Salex
"no, NO" he stopped out by holdinf by shoulder @Zedisback

Salex said:
"no, NO" he stopped out by holdinf by shoulder @Zedisback
"We need to play this safe you do know that right? We need all the help we can get!" Exclaimed Lou, trying to talk some sense into the bald man "Do you really think we can beat him on our own?" @Salex

Zedisback said:
"We need to play this safe you do know that right? We need all the help we can get!" Exclaimed Lou, trying to talk some sense into the bald man "Do you really think we can beat him on our own?" @Salex
"yes... we can, if the whole earth joined forces we can, but if we ask for outer space and beyond that, what will we look like? a primitive planet, like us looking down to a squirrel, we will be the squirrel, seemingly weak, we must change" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"yes... we can, if the whole earth joined forces we can, but if we ask for outer space and beyond that, what will we look like? a primitive planet, like us looking down to a squirrel, we will be the squirrel, seemingly weak, we must change" he said @Zedisback
"We wouldn't really be asking about space, we would more so just be getting help from people in a another dimension, and who knows, we could get more heroes to join the Heroes of Tomorrow." Said Lou @Salex

Zedisback said:
"We wouldn't really be asking about space, we would more so just be getting help from people in a another dimension, and who knows, we could get more heroes to join the Heroes of Tomorrow." Said Lou @Salex
"what if they are evil... what is there are the villains of tomorrow" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"what if they are evil... what is there are the villains of tomorrow" he said @Zedisback
"I know about a few ones, I only plan to go to the ones I know are good, do you really think I would take a risk that big?" He said "Plus you think I haven't gone to other dimensions and universes before?" He replied. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"I know about a few ones, I only plan to go to the ones I know are good, do you really think I would take a risk that big?" He said "Plus you think I haven't gone to other dimensions and universes before?" He replied. @Salex
"nope, plus with your relationship with lizzie...." @Zedisback

Salex said:
"nope, plus with your relationship with lizzie...." @Zedisback
"I could go to 'B-22' I could get him, or I could go to 'A-38' And get her, I have a lot of people who could help me, but they may not be free." Lou said, looking back over to the other male saying "What do you mean by that?" He asked. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"I could go to 'B-22' I could get him, or I could go to 'A-38' And get her, I have a lot of people who could help me, but they may not be free." Lou said, looking back over to the other male saying "What do you mean by that?" He asked. @Salex
"ah dont act like you dont know i know everything" he said "from the sweet talk to the kiss" he said again @Zedisback

Salex said:
"ah dont act like you dont know i know everything" he said "from the sweet talk to the kiss" he said again @Zedisback
As he said those words, he started to blush "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice." As he pulled out a photo with 'D-11' On the back of it turning it around showing a female version of Saitama, hoping he would freak out or something. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
As he said those words, he started to blush "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice." As he pulled out a photo with 'D-11' On the back of it turning it around showing a female version of himself, hoping he would freak out or something. @Salex
"... ok" he said unreactively "remember? my feelings dulled out a long time ago when i failed to find a worthy opponent.... there is probably another version of a female me too, probably people think she has cancer or something" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"... ok" he said unreactively "remember? my feelings dulled out a long time ago when i failed to find a worthy opponent.... there is probably another version of a female me too, probably people think she has cancer or something" he said @Zedisback
"Well I have nothing else to show you, you know funny thing in'D-11' we're all female." Said Lou, he never really liked that dimension "From what I could tell that is some kind of genderbent dimension." He said as he would shrug. @Salex

(That was pretty good) "Well I don't have much else to say, you know how did we end up on this topic?" Asked Lou not really sure or why he started talking about this, as he waited for the other male to answer. @Salex

Zedisback said:
(That was pretty good) "Well I don't have much else to say, you know how did we end up on this topic?" Asked Lou not really sure or why he started talking about this, as he waited for the other male to answer. @Salex
"yes, and in no way im letting you get extra terrestial dimension help" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"yes, and in no way im letting you get extra terrestial dimension help" he said @Zedisback
"Do you really think you can stop me from getting help if I want it?" Asked Lou as he looked him dead in the eyes saying "We nee to play this safe, you do know that right?" asked Lou "I can be out getting help with a snap of my fingers." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Do you really think you can stop me from getting help if I want it?" Asked Lou as he looked him dead in the eyes saying "We nee to play this safe, you do know that right?" asked Lou "I can be out getting help with a snap of my fingers." @Salex
"yeah ill still try to stop you" he said as he held his back just in case he tried to teleport away @Zedisback

Salex said:
"yeah ill still try to stop you" he said as he held his back just in case he tried to teleport away @Zedisback
As he looked at the boy, if his back got held both of them would be teleported as he would grin, he had a devilish smile on his face, as everything lost color around them gravity seemed to go crazy, as the air would grow thin as a portal opened, sucking them in sending them to D-11 hoping it would work, wanting to pull a joke on him. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he looked at the boy, if his back got held both of them would be teleported as he would grin, he had a devilish smile on his face, as everything lost color around them gravity seemed to go crazy, as the air would grow thin as a portal opened, sucking them in sending them to D-11 hoping it would work, wanting to pull a joke on him. @Salex
"that was weird, ok so we are in this world of girls... how many times do i tell this to people... WE CANT TRUST WOMEN TO SAVE THE DAY!!!" he shouted at the last part, which made every woman look at him @Zedisback

Salex said:
"that was weird, ok so we are in this world of girls... how many times do i tell this to people... WE CANT TRUST WOMEN TO SAVE THE DAY!!!" he shouted at the last part, which made every woman look at him @Zedisback
As he lowered his hands to his front hoodie pocket he would laugh, waving one hand in the air, seeing the female version of the group going out for pizza, as he waved trying to get them to look at him and the other male, as they stopped and walked over to them. @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back