• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
As he lowered his hands to his front hoodie pocket he would laugh, waving one hand in the air, seeing the female version of the group going out for pizza, as he waved trying to get them to look at him and the other male, as they stopped and walked over to them. @Salex
"shit... lou, i think i wanna go back to my dimension again, still gonna stop you though, not relenting, just take me back, and ill still try to stop you" he said nervously @Zedisback

Salex said:
"shit... lou, i think i wanna go back to my dimension again, still gonna stop you though, not relenting, just take me back, and ill still try to stop you" he said nervously @Zedisback
"Nope you held onto my back, so now you have to go with me until I go back." He said laughing knowing if the other male killed him or hurt him to the point of him not being able to use his powers he would never get back, as he lowered his hand back into his front hoodie pocket saying "Hello again." To the other group. @Salex

"uhh..." he goes to a shop, borrows something and comes back with a coat, a hat and sunglasses "shshhhh lou, dont kill me now...." he whispered @Zedisback (you are gonna be the one that control the girl version of the group right?)

Salex said:
"uhh..." he goes to a shop, borrows something and comes back with a coat, a hat and sunglasses "shshhhh lou, dont kill me now...." he whispered @Zedisback (you are gonna be the one that control the girl version of the group right?)
As he would chuckle pointing to the male next to him saying "This is the guy I told you about, as he would laugh for a second, before the female Saitama, would try to uppercut him trying to send him to the moon. @Salex (Mhm,when we're in this dimension)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
As he would chuckle pointing to the male next to him saying "This is the guy I told you about, as he would laugh for a second, before the female Saitama, would try to uppercut him trying to send him to the moon. @Salex (Mhm,when we're in this dimension)
his instincts kicked in, and what seemed like a fourth of a miliseconds a coat, and a hat was seen being punched up and away giving the illiusion that he was punched to the moon @Zedisback

Salex said:
his instincts kicked in, and what seemed like a fourth of a miliseconds a coat, and a hat was seen being punched up and away giving the illiusion that he was punched to the moon @Zedisback
As he stood around waiting for the other male to come back down, he wanted to get out of this place he could feel everyone eyeing him plus he wasn't even done playing around with him yet, he was going to have his fun with the male after all he did hold onto his back. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he stood around waiting for the other male to come back down, he wanted to get out of this place he could feel everyone eyeing him plus he wasn't even done playing around with him yet, he was going to have his fun with the male after all he did hold onto his back. @Salex
and then after a brown object came down only the coat and the hat remained smoldering black.

suddenly from behind her saitama tapped the girl saitama in her shoulder "nice punch, not bad for a girl" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
and then after a brown object came down only the coat and the hat remained smoldering black.
suddenly from behind her saitama tapped the girl saitama in her shoulder "nice punch, not bad for a girl" he said @Zedisback
As he walked up to the male he placed his left hand on the other males left shoulder, as he would yawn he was sweating a bit, as a white portal opened up behind them trying to sucking them in taking them to 'A-2' a dimension, where they were all dinosaurs. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he walked up to the male he placed his left hand on the other males left shoulder, as he would yawn he was sweating a bit, as a white portal opened up behind them trying to sucking them in taking them to 'A-2' a dimension, where they were all dinosaurs. @Salex
he noticed a sucking force he was then pushed towards the dinosaur era "lou... not funny.... at all... i think id rather fight the girl versions of ourselves than those beasts" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
he noticed a sucking force he was then pushed towards the dinosaur era "lou... not funny.... at all... i think id rather fight the girl versions of ourselves than those beasts" he said @Zedisback
He seemed to be sweating a lot more now, as he peered over to the male called Saitama, as he would hear a voice from behind him, it as he turned around he saw dinosaur Bolt, and dinosaur Shadow waving to him, as he had a huge grin on his face he was having way too much fun with this. @Salex

Zedisback said:
He seemed to be sweating a lot more now, as he peered over to the male called Saitama, as he would hear a voice from behind him, it as he turned around he saw dinosaur Bolt, and dinosaur Shadow waving to him, as he had a huge grin on his face he was having way too much fun with this. @Salex
"lou... stop, your straining yourself, you know your powers are limited, we need to hop back to our dimension, and hi!" he said and also waved at the dinosaur bolt and shadow "evolution stopped here a long time ago huh..." @Zedisback

Salex said:
"lou... stop, your straining yourself, you know your powers are limited, we need to hop back to our dimension, and hi!" he said and also waved at the dinosaur bolt and shadow "evolution stopped here a long time ago huh..." @Zedisback
"Sorry but I'm looking for someone." Said Lou, not really looking for anyone, he just wanted to mess with Saitama as he would chuckle at what he said "Funny thing is they can talk, and they have powers, they just are dinosaurs... this is a weird one don't you think." He said as a joke. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Sorry but I'm looking for someone." Said Lou, not really looking for anyone, he just wanted to mess with Saitama as he would chuckle at what he said "Funny thing is they can talk, and they have powers, they just are dinosaurs... this is a weird one don't you think." He said as a joke. @Salex
"weird yes, but really lou, i know your just messing with me, if we dont go back now we will create time vortexes, and probably fuck up the logic of the universe, so please go back to our dimension" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"weird yes, but really lou, i know your just messing with me, if we dont go back now we will create time vortexes, and probably fuck up the logic of the universe, so please go back to our dimension" he said @Zedisback
"No we won't that is just what you see in movies." Said Lou "I know a lot more about this than you, but hey you held onto my back." As he eyed Saitama, the dinosaur him come along, and said to Bolt "Don't worry I can kill anything in one bite." They both seemed to be going about everyday talk. @Salex

"and i can kill anything in one head-butt" a dinosaur saitama said who was a Pachycephalosaurus wyomingensis

"well, i guess the way they punch here is head-butt, now let's go!!!" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"and i can kill anything in one head-butt" a dinosaur saitama said who was a Pachycephalosaurus wyomingensis

"well, i guess the way they punch here is head-butt, now let's go!!!" he said @Zedisback
"Hehe, alright." He said as everything lost color around them gravity went crazy again, as the air would grow thin, as he would throw them into a random dimension, out of all the ones he hadn't been to yet, they ended up in a world where everyone's hair seemed to be spiky, what world did they end up in an anime? @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Hehe, alright." He said as everything lost color around them gravity went crazy again, as the air would grow thin, as he would throw them into a random dimension, out of all the ones he hadn't been to yet, they ended up in a world where everyone's hair seemed to be spiky, what world did they end up in an anime? @Salex
"heh... this is insulting me in a whole level, but this place seems familiar...." he said "can you please go back to our universe?" he asked (referring to his anime origins) @Zedisback

Salex said:
"heh... this is insulting me in a whole level, but this place seems familiar...." he said "can you please go back to our universe?" he asked (referring to his anime origins) @Zedisback
As he was sweating he could maybe open two more portals, as he would snap his fingers, everything lost color around them, as he sent them to another random one, after this he would sent them back to their own universe, this one seemed to be all black and white it had no color, what was this some kind of low budget web comic dimension. @Salex (More references to him)

Zedisback said:
As he was sweating he could maybe open two more portals, as he would snap his fingers, everything lost color around them, as he sent them to another random one, after this he would sent them back to their own universe, this one seemed to be all black and white it had no color, what was this some kind of low budget web comic dimension. @Salex (More references to him)
"huh... i feel like home... like a long time ago...." he said "alright cmon man back to our universe!" he said "damn i was poorly drawn..." he mumbled @Zedisback

Salex said:
"huh... i feel like home... like a long time ago...." he said "alright cmon man back to our universe!" he said "damn i was poorly drawn..." he mumbled @Zedisback
"Alright I had my fun." Said Lou as everything that would normally happened when he opened a portal, but when they both got sucked in part of the page got torn and taken with them, as it landed in the warehouse with him, as he just stood their panting looking at the torn page that got sucked up with them. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Alright I had my fun." Said Lou as everything that would normally happened when he opened a portal, but when they both got sucked in part of the page got torn and taken with them, as it landed in the warehouse with him, as he just stood their panting looking at the torn page that got sucked up with them. @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow (any of you guys online?)

Salex said:
"... i didnt want to say it, but i told you so" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow (any of you guys online?)
What is this paper? He said lifting it up it seemed super light, did he go to a dimension made of paper!? Not really sure what to think he just turned to Saitama, wanting to know what he would do. @Salex (*One day later* *A reader try's to read the web comic, and a page ends up 404 page not found*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back