• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Thats why i always create some speciel names or titles for NPC, my own thought is NPC can be controlled by anyone, though there incapable of doing anything too serious, though they czn turn into actual characters.

ZerRu575 said:
Thats why i always create some speciel names or titles for NPC, my own thought is NPC can be controlled by anyone, though there incapable of doing anything too serious, though they czn turn into actual characters.
Personally I keep them anonymous but describe them with things like "the bald man" or "the woman with the red tie" or "the man with the fedora". If there's a big group of people, I'd describe them more thoroughly.

Ex:"there was a bald man walking down the street, his hand in his pocket, his coat and pants and shoes black. He seemed edgy, so MR. PROTAGONIST! decided to investigate."

Oh yeah, I'd like to note to everyone that I prefer to say MR. PROTAGONIST! instead of Person #1 when in a situation that includes creative writing.

Soon but I can't give you an exact date for which I apologize. @Syra @Ryukaa Miura

I'm going with the owners due to the fact I feel the other could lead easily to over controlling of other rpers characters. Simply because you can't control everything but also the other can dodge things or change the situation. Does this make sense? I feel like I may have explained this bad or not answered what you asked. @TurtleGod

poutysunshine said:
I'm going with the owners due to the fact I feel the other could lead easily to over controlling of other rpers characters. Simply because you can't control everything but also the other can dodge things or change the situation. Does this make sense? I feel like I may have explained this bad or not answered what you asked. @TurtleGod
Eh, sort of.

Usually the way it goes is

the MR. PROTAGONIST! does something like shoot

and the possessor of the NPCs (owner) dictates whether it's a miss or hit.

Usually this is played out in big scale situations.

In small scale situations where only ONE MR. PROTAGONIST! (or MR.P!)shoots, usually they're allowed to dicatate whethor or not it hit and what the other person does.

Small Scale:

MR.P!: "shoots turtle, killing it instantly"

Big scale:

MR.P!: "shoots turtle."

MR.P! 2: "dodges turtle minion attack"

Owner: "turtle dodges attack and turtle minion closes in on MR.P! 2, attempting to hit them."

MR.P! 2: "cries out in pain due to being whacked"

MR.P!: "stabs turtle"

Big scale will be it with the rule of course you can't dodge every hit or shot. Tempting to get you to ask more questions just to see those little scenes you make cause there just great @TurtleGod

poutysunshine said:
Big scale will be it with the rule of course you can't dodge every hit or shot. Tempting to get you to ask more questions just to see those little scenes you make cause there just great @TurtleGod
I mean in a long term thing there's the general rule there that you have to cooperate with everyone else to get hit and give hits to make the RP entertaining/a good story.

The rule is generally accepted and generally known though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a planned time area for which the RP will begin?

There's no exact date, but is there a planned time?

Ex: the 12th of July to the 16th of July

(of course those already passed but pshhhh whatever)

JaCrispy said:
Do you know what species you are needing? As in like do you have an overage of one species and need more of another?

ALSO can I make two characters or nah? I just prefer to have more than one, it keeps me interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back