• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

TurtleGod said:
One thing.
Could you please capitalize your sentences in your CS?

It just makes it hard to read and bugs a grammar nazi like me to no end.
Ah ok gladly. Ill keep an eye on my grammer.

ZerRu575 said:
@TurtleGod
Aww, heh *pets turtle* all good. Mind telling me what anime Makoto is from? I want to guess soul eater, 90% chance I'm wrong though.
I put it directly right above makoto's name.

It's Danganronpa,

which is a game series.

The first game, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, has Makoto Naegi as the protagonist.

The second game, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, has a different protagonist.

It also has an anime called "Danganronpa: The Animation".

(also pls no pet)

Last edited by a moderator:
He cant remember his name but im fond of the name yakov smirnov? Also not that i need help but inspiration just comes slowly to me. I always throughly enjoy inspiration

@ZerRu575 Well with names I tend to google boy/girl names. You can add things like southern, northern, etc. Also reading through other CS can help you out so do any of that and I'll give you a while but I want a name and some better commas babe.

I do also so I get that. For example let me take your descripiton: (with some editing if you don't mind) @ZerRu575

Anime hairstyle. Wears black cargo jacket, blue jeans, and a white tee. A scar down the right side of his skull near the hairline extends down to right of brow line, stoic neutral face eyes sharp, has tuned physice with casual ..

ZerRu575 said:
@TurtleGod
Aww, no pet, so sad. Your a nice turtle too. I do have to check trigger happy out, whats it about?
Well basically high schoolers are given the illusion that they're going to a school for gifted children when in reality, after someone got control of it, they were forced to play in a killing game where they had class trials and if they don't find out who did it, the murderer gets off scot free and everyone else dies but if they do find out who did it, the murderer dies and the game continues.

Makoto, Byakuya, and Kyoko are the main ones who find out stuff. The rest generally just add information and accuse others.

Oh yeah, almost all the characters die, so don't get too attached.

That's not even a spoiler, considering it's inevitable in such a game.

---

Also, as for the names, whenever I don't have one I use this website

Random Name Generator

@TurtleGod

I'm on an Android tablet. Sadly I don't have a computer ATM, so the on-screen keyboard takes up bout' half the screen, I can see like 4 lines of text when im editing my posts. Bit of a challenge, but I'm always happy to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back