• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

@JaCrispy

His motivations. He seems like the type thats laid back, stays outta trouble. Strikes me as an under achiever.

You say he is gay, i take that he prefers to be submissive?

His motivation, basically he's really competitive and doesn't like to let people down and doesn't want to be a failure .

He quite laid back and doesn't get into a lot of trouble unless he feels it's an appropriate situation to , for example, fight or talk back. He's not a under achiever or an over achiever

He prefers to be submissive but sometimes it depends on who his partner is.

@ZerRu575

@JaCrispy Him and mine will be like bffs and talk about boys together but she'll get him into some trouble. I should have her up soon, I've not paid enough attention to her yikes.

She'll be female vampire and bisexual. @ZerRu575 I know right but it'll fun to play a bad girl since I usually do a good two shoes and even more fun to let her lead someone else to trouble. I think it'll be cool character development and plus he can help her study so they'll have influence on each other. @JaCrispy

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
WIP

View attachment 322016

The basics

Full name| Amy R. Toshi Acevedo

Gender| Female| She, her, they

Age| 16

Grade| Sophomore

Frist Impressions

eye color| Green

Hair color| Chestnut Brown

Outfits|

Personality| Where to start?! Amy has a natural knack for preforming, often takin on a loud and bold persona once in the limelight. She is more often then not seen skiping around, full of positive emotions. Though she is an introvert at heart, liking to stay with prime but not actually communicating with them. There is a soft spot for puns and cornyjokes in her heart. She can also be a bit sarcastic tonew people she meets. There is a small dark side to her, once she is pushed far enough she will breakand take on the coldshoulder approach. She will block out others and focuson getting rid of the thingthat plagues her physic.

My True self

Opinion on other races| She actually loves to other races, she met and even fallen in love with all three of the different species. Vampires do scare her a bit because of their speed, and the horrific noise that werewolves make when transforming is another thing she can't stand. But other than that she's cool with them.

Relationships| Mother, Father, And a brother. She up for romance from any guy.

Bio| Amy grew up in a small lush town with the ocean just a walk away, a rather odd thing about it was that it was a very integrated town. With vampires, werewolves, and humans living with each other. The school were segregated to keep conflict away from the younger less mature teens. Amy has a natural ability to act and playing the violin. She and another teen, whom she formed a strong relationship with, were chosen to attend the harmony school. They promptly accepted and went off to said school.

@poutysunshine i think I'm done

poutysunshine said:
Okay I figured by her everything. I like that she will be naive to how some vampires are or some werewolves. Along with the fact she plays violin! @purplepanda288
*80's advertisement guy mode activated*

Didn't ya hear?

Downtown there are vamps that play piano!

Can ya balieve it? (yes I said balieve)

There's also some wolvies playing some drums!

EX-TRA-ORDINARY!

(really though I'd assume all of them can play instruments since they all have opposable thumbs.)

poutysunshine said:
Okay I figured by her everything. I like that she will be naive to how some vampires are or some werewolves. Along with the fact she plays violin! @purplepanda288
It's going to be an interesting conflict with that, she comes from a place were every one gets along with each other to a place were some of them just hate each other.

I love things like that. I think those things make the rp awesome. @purplepanda288

Hi darlin'! Thank you for joining. I like your profile but I would like no text talk in it. I am opening to fix it if you don't but it won't be accepted with text talk :( @Ryukaa Miura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back