• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Nicole099 said:
@TurtleGod Sorry I decided to tag random people lol (yes I have 3 years of experience)
APOLOGY ACCEPTED.

Cool, that's much more experience than I've had.

I got to the site somewhere 2014

and it's the only place I've ever roleplayed.

ALSO,

TURTLES ARE CURE

TURTLES ARE CURE

10/10 would be cure for zombie apocalypse along with aids again

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole099 said:
@TurtleGod *cries* UNIFORMS ARE UGLY!
Uniforms are GREAT.

Animu are good because it's not some madhouse with random clothing,

UNIFORMS DICTATE ALL THAT IS GOOD!

JaCrispy said:
Good news .... NO UNIFORMS YAY !!!
...Wait, no uniforms?

WELL CLEARLY THE WORLD DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CLOTHING EQUALITY

(seriously tho I personally love uniforms, it gives me an excuse to not think of some over-the-top clothing... but now that I think about it, a king's crown and cape wouldn't be too bad for the first day, considering my character...)

Nicole099 said:
Are we aloud to keep our butlers? I need Thomas to carry my stuff lol
*your butler

As far as I know no one else has external company

But yeah, are we allowed to have external company?

Nicole099 said:
Yeah whatever external company means
By that I meant someone that wasn't enrolled in the school like the butler. Unless he goes to the school as well which is preposterous.

TurtleGod said:
Uniforms are GREAT.
Animu are good because it's not some madhouse with random clothing,

UNIFORMS DICTATE ALL THAT IS GOOD!

...Wait, no uniforms?

WELL CLEARLY THE WORLD DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CLOTHING EQUALITY

(seriously tho I personally love uniforms, it gives me an excuse to not think of some over-the-top clothing... but now that I think about it, a king's crown and cape wouldn't be too bad for the first day, considering my character...)
Yes ^ I support uniforms!!!!

Well it's a boarding school, but the borafubg schools that were in Japan had no uniforms. The same for Spain and France. (I was part of this weird study abroad program when I was in 8-10 grade, so I got moved around a lot during the year.)

purplepanda288 said:
Well it's a boarding school, but the borafubg (boarding) schools that were in Japan had no uniforms. The same for Spain and France. (I was part of this weird study abroad program when I was in 8-10 grade, so I got moved around a lot during the year.)
Well, I mean, that means we'd have to place the school in an area like France or Brazil OR we can assume it's in a fantasy place and we can just choose uniforms or no

and it seems we chose no uniforms

TurtleGod said:
Well, I mean, that means we'd have to place the school in an area like France or Brazil OR we can assume it's in a fantasy place and we can just choose uniforms or no
and it seems we chose no uniforms
Well, since we know that the school is ment to bring harmony to the races then we can also say that the school would encourage dress that represents the student as a whole. That's how the school I went to in Japan worked

purplepanda288 said:
Well, since we know that the school is ment to bring harmony to the races then we can also say that the school would encourage dress that represents the student as a whole. That's how the school I went to in Japan worked
Yeah, my elementary school doesn't make you buy uniforms and doesn't let you rent them either but their uniform qualifies as a polo and pants/shorts/skirt of certain colors like Navy Blue, Maroon, Yellow, White, and Tan/Beige.

I feel like it's to promote equality so that if you have bad clothes you can't be judged upon by anyone and you can't show off your good clothes to make the poor kids feel bad.

Then again, saying poor kids is pretty rude, but I didn't know any other way to phrase it.

TurtleGod said:
Yeah, my elementary school doesn't make you buy uniforms and doesn't let you rent them either but their uniform qualifies as a polo and pants/shorts/skirt of certain colors like Navy Blue, Maroon, Yellow, White, and Tan/Beige.
I feel like it's to promote equality so that if you have bad clothes you can't be judged upon by anyone and you can't show off your good clothes to make the poor kids feel bad.

Then again, saying poor kids is pretty rude, but I didn't know any other way to phrase it.
Personally, I've never herd of this cast system with clothing. I now live in America and go to a high school were you can wear anything (Just not things that don't leave to the imagination) not once has there ever been this incident with clothing. It's usually just about what moive was better, or what fandom rules over the other. Stuff like that.

purplepanda288 said:
Personally, I've never herd of this cast system with clothing. I now live in America and go to a high school were you can wear anything (Just not things that don't leave to the imagination) not once has there ever been this incident with clothing. It's usually just about what moive was better, or what fandom rules over the other. Stuff like that.
Eh, it's a possibility. Elementary kids are ruthless anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back