• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

I think I may do a poll on uniforms to see what you all would like and obviously majority of vote will be what we go with. Well it is a rule.

Rules are made to be broken....

Well I suppose maybe the humans could try to drink the vampires. I don't feel like external company is allowed to stay to be honest. Visits are fine though as long as it isn't all the time. I think maybe we'll have days. I will make sure to set up a nice pretty setting for this. Most of it would take place in the school which will be three stories I believe, still need to go over some with crisp and harley (@omgcaro @Syra @Nicole099 @OhFallenMars @Mediocritys Muse @Lord Anubis @CharmyPie

Yay, finally! Soon i will hug turtle, I will hug him, and feed him, and pet him, and tickle him.

How old is everyone? I'm 23.

I'm sure she can whine about it and then be set straight by one of the characters lol @Nicole099

I'm younger. @ZerRu575

Also I'm going to work on my CS's and get to other things so I will chat with you all later lil bears. Although if you need anything very badly I will get back to you asap.

poutysunshine said:
I think I may do a poll on uniforms to see what you all would like and obviously majority of vote will be what we go with. Well it is a rule.
Rules are made to be broken....

Well I suppose maybe the humans could try to drink the vampires. I don't feel like external company is allowed to stay to be honest. Visits are fine though as long as it isn't all the time. I think maybe we'll have days. I will make sure to set up a nice pretty setting for this. Most of it would take place in the school which will be three stories I believe, still need to go over some with crisp and harley (@omgcaro @Syra @Nicole099 @OhFallenMars @Mediocritys Muse @Lord Anubis @CharmyPie

YES, YES, THE TIMEZONE HAS APPEARED!

ZerRu575 said:
Yay, finally! Soon i will hug turtle, I will hug him, and feed him, and pet him, and tickle him.
How old is everyone? I'm 23.

I'm 5 years old

like I said,

ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS ARE RUTHLESS

(I'd rather not disclose my age yo)

I would like to discuss possible love interests for my characters. Easier to get this kind of thing out of the way, but who knows what will happen in the future, right? It's normal to date more than one person in your years.

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me? Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me? Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?"

"I'm headed straight for the castle They wanna make me their queen And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean I'm headed straight for the castle They've got the kingdom locked up And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut"- Halsey

(I just had to write these lyrics)

OhFallenMars said:
I would like to discuss possible love interests for my characters. Easier to get this kind of thing out of the way, but who knows what will happen in the future, right? It's normal to date more than one person in your years.
I can be one It will add more to the rp anyways @OhFallenMars

Considering that the place is a live in location I figure it will be sectioned off-room and living area wise-from the opposite sexes? While it will obviously be co-ed during classes and mingling wise but I doubt a self respecting parent would send their kid to a school that allowed girls and guys to sleep in the same room much less building. xD

Just a random spit ball.

PS: While my character has been at the school for three previous years if someone would like to have known her previously just hit me up with a pm and we can hammer out the details a bit. :7p

Nicole099 said:
Does anyone know the school colors? I wanna get a varsity jacket for my character
I think for my female it would be cool. Like if your character kind of manipulated her into doing things. Hazel has never had friends before so she doesn't know how friends are supposed to be treated.

Kaiden, on the other hand, hates Vampires and probably wont be okay with dating one for a long while

Oooo Okay she can be my minion and it would be cool if Kaiden and and Hazel were siblings then there would be more drama which makes it more fun

OhFallenMars said:
I'm not one for the shipping game, personally, but if I see some possibilities in the IC I will definitely be prepared to declare my ships.

[QUOTE="Mediocritys Muse]Considering that the place is a live in location I figure it will be sectioned off-room and living area wise-from the opposite sexes? While it will obviously be co-ed during classes and mingling wise but I doubt a self respecting parent would send their kid to a school that allowed girls and guys to sleep in the same room much less building. xD
Just a random spit ball.

PS: While my character has been at the school for three previous years if someone would like to have known her previously just hit me up with a pm and we can hammer out the details a bit. :7p

[/QUOTE]
The school has only been up for this year soooooo

yeahh that's not gonna work bro

TurtleGod said:
The school has only been up for this year soooooo

yeahh that's not gonna work bro
0-o I have not been informed of this. By how the Overview was worded it seemed like it was previously established years before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back