• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

OhFallenMars said:
And it still doesnt say that on your character sheet. All it really says is that shes spoiled and gets what she wants. Nothing about being trained to fight or being 'challenged'.
Nicole099 said:
Do I really have to put that just for a simple comment?
This is over. When you are in roleplay this can be fought about, not here.

Both of you have your points.

poutysunshine said:
This is over. When you are in roleplay this can be fought about, not here.
Both of you have your points.
I understand. All I'm trying to avoid is a mary sue, because that's what it's starting to sound like. I personally get irritated when people change their characters on the fly because the environment has changed a bit. Sorry for the commotion.

It's okay darlin and I understand. I see what you mean. @OhFallenMars

Yes there will cheerleading and such. With your character, as mars said, you do need to change some things to clarify but honestly I like the idea of a spoiled girl who gets her way, who is childish and sheltered from those such things (which I thought was how she was but if not that is not a problem at all). Also I'm thinking of making a bit of good two shoes follower to hang out with your character, or an asshole type. Either way they'll be her friend. @Nicole099

poutysunshine said:
It's okay darlin and I understand. I see what you mean. @OhFallenMars
Yes there will cheerleading and such. With your character, as mars said, you do need to change some things to clarify but honestly I like the idea of a spoiled girl who gets her way, who is childish and sheltered from those such things (which I thought was how she was but if not that is not a problem at all). Also I'm thinking of making a bit of good two shoes follower to hang out with your character, or an asshole type. Either way they'll be her friend. @Nicole099
I don't know if you've even gotten to my characters yet, but do I need to change anything? I can totally make them more normal if I have too, I just try to step a bit outside of the box. But if it wont work out I understand!

Ooo that would be fun and could the character be my roommate also thats how I wanted my character to act anyways

No no. They are great! Hazel is adorable and I know that my lil vamp will have lots of fun showing her parties since she hasn't been to one before. I also like Kaiden and his reasoning for hating the other races due how realistic it is. @OhFallenMars

They may be since they'll be a werewolf and I thought with her attitude having a follower would be natural or having an asshole who talks bad about everyone with her. It may be female or male, I make which ever one I need to balance out genders. @Nicole099

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
They may be since they'll be a werewolf and I thought with her attitude having a follower would be natural or having an asshole who talks bad about everyone with her. It may be female or male, I make which ever one I need to balance out genders. @Nicole099
Okay that will be fine

@Sarcastic Bitch What's Vanessa's personality dear? Like how is she when you first meet her? It's not you don't have enough - it's just what you wrote doesn't exactly explain how she'll act when I first meet her.

@ArcticViolin @Rock And Roll Boy (Harley babbe) You're girl can't be 17 in the first year and I'm sorry this wasn't made clear before. Here is the chart of acceptable ages for each grade:

15 = 1st

16 = 2nd

17 = 3rd

18 = 4th

Unless you are to skip a grade (only two grades can be skipped) or held back (only two just like skipped).

@Lord Anubis Um, wings darlin don't come with vampires/werewolves. I do like everything else though.

poutysunshine said:
No no. They are great! Hazel is adorable and I know that my lil vamp will have lots of fun showing her parties since she hasn't been to one before. I also like Kaiden and his reasoning for hating the other races due how realistic it is. @OhFallenMars
Okay! Thank you very much!

poutysunshine said:
@Sarcastic Bitch What's Vanessa's personality dear? Like how is she when you first meet her? It's not you don't have enough - it's just what you wrote doesn't exactly explain how she'll act when I first meet her.
@ArcticViolin @Rock And Roll Boy (Harley babbe) You're girl can't be 17 in the first year and I'm sorry this wasn't made clear before. Here is the chart of acceptable ages for each grade:

15 = 1st

16 = 2nd

17 = 3rd

18 = 4th

Unless you are to skip a grade (only two grades can be skipped) or held back (only two just like skipped).

@Lord Anubis Um, wings darlin don't come with vampires/werewolves. I do like everything else though.
That's fine i put in in just in case it was allowed. Also since my character never attended highschool in the past is it still ok for him to be a first year?

poutysunshine said:
@Lord Anubis I know good and well I am rooming him with ether really annoying happy people or people more like himself so he can have drama either way lol.
lol then you clearly underestimate his ability to ignore people, after all he has lived his whole life almost entirely alone. Well except when he had to partner with people on missions.

Yes, especially due to the fact he is a vampire I'll change that rule for them because they can be 20*#$ years old and still look 18 or such. It'll be so cool to see a childlike character with him. Some characters going to come in like:

tumblr_inline_nhb366otcz1roouzc.gif

@Lord Anubis

[media]

[/media]

sg7242.gif

Imagine Kathryne in the front and her followers behind her

Thats what I'm listening to I have it on a mix also I need to find some childhood pictures of Kathryne for if anyone asks​

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:

15 = 1st

16 = 2nd

17 = 3rd

18 = 4th

Thank you for the clarification! I'll be changing her info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back