• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

@poutysunshine Is it fine to for my character to be a transfer student? Right now, I'm thinking of either keeping her 17, but a 3rd year transfer, or change her age (and possibly image) to a younger one.

YAY I FOUND GOOD CHILDHOOD PICTURES FOR KATHRYNE!

Three years old

9t21zd.jpg

Five years old

2093ktj.jpg

I was so cute when I was little omgg​

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
@Sarcastic Bitch What's Vanessa's personality dear? Like how is she when you first meet her? It's not you don't have enough - it's just what you wrote doesn't exactly explain how she'll act when I first meet her.
@ArcticViolin @Rock And Roll Boy (Harley babbe) You're girl can't be 17 in the first year and I'm sorry this wasn't made clear before. Here is the chart of acceptable ages for each grade:

15 = 1st

16 = 2nd

17 = 3rd

18 = 4th

Unless you are to skip a grade (only two grades can be skipped) or held back (only two just like skipped).

@Lord Anubis Um, wings darlin don't come with vampires/werewolves. I do like everything else though.
Fixed it!

@poutysunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
OhFallenMars said:
I would like to discuss possible love interests for my characters. Easier to get this kind of thing out of the way, but who knows what will happen in the future, right? It's normal to date more than one person in your years.
I'm always up for that ( sorry I didn't reply earlier I was asleep )

I need to be okay. Being sick means I can't do my job (babysitting) and means that I'm not getting money. And I need the money.

But thank you, love.

Okay, I'd fixed mine? Because I'm unsure why you care about the first meet and her personality, maybe I can open her up a bit more in the RP?

[QUOTE="Mediocritys Muse]Simply take my character out of the role play then, I was looking for a more established pre existing thing school wise.
-Will go and edit the post and remove the character now-

[/QUOTE]
that's sad

personally I wanted to be one of the worshippers of the queen

but nah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back