• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

OhFallenMars said:
I would like to discuss possible love interests for my characters. Easier to get this kind of thing out of the way, but who knows what will happen in the future, right? It's normal to date more than one person in your years.
100% agreed

OhFallenMars said:
Your character would be ideal for my male: he doesn't like vampires or humans. Only werewolves like himself.
Ooou yes do I see a ship?! I think I do ( ;) ) (took me 4 years alone to find that winky)

Nicole099 said:
I need some love interests also I'm not mean you just gotta be hot and I need someone to play my best friend
Definitely not mean to judge someone by hotness only

PFFT

[QUOTE="Mediocritys Muse]0-o I have not been informed of this. By how the Overview was worded it seemed like it was previously established years before hand.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's weird, earlier there was a discussion about it and how ages cooperated with grade.

Kathryne has killed many humans, werewolfs, and vampires that have challenged her "They were all very pathetic"

TurtleGod said:
Yeah it's weird, earlier there was a discussion about it and how ages cooperated with grade.
Well for some reason my character was accepted without a problem even though I stated that she had went to the school three previous years. Ehh all well, I don't really feel like changing the whole character considering it pretty much hinges on her being a known person to pull off her feel. >-> Guess I'll just sit over here and see if the whole premise is changed now. :7p

Nicole099 said:
Kathryne has killed many humans, werewolfs, and vampires that have challenged her "They were all very pathetic"
No where does it say that on your character sheet? It says that she has no problems with any other races ???

No where does it say she's been trained to fight or has ever killed anyone???

I'm sorry I'm just confused.

OhFallenMars said:
No where does it say that on your character sheet? It says that she has no problems with any other races ???
No where does it say she's been trained to fight or has ever killed anyone???

I'm sorry I'm just confused.
Thanks for confusing the living crap outta me x_x

I FEEL SO BAD to do this to you but...

The school has only been up a year....

so...
@Mediocritys Muse

We had decided after a few characters were made and honestly that was the plan from the beginning.

pff that's the main reason we are deciding the roommates because we want our ships together.

I can
definitely say I am fond of Hazel..

By the way guys I will be going over all character sheets again more thoroughly and telling you if you need any slight fixes here or there. I will be finishing overview and roommates along with my own characters. @literally everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna be a little draco malfoy hahahaha werewolves beware. I'm gonna be super mean to you <3

poutysunshine said:
I will be going over all character sheets again more thoroughly now actually.
Simply take my character out of the role play then, I was looking for a more established pre existing thing school wise.

-Will go and edit the post and remove the character now-

I need a few people that will become my group of friends for this rp we will rule the school so that will be fun! Lemme know if you wanna do it

Nicole099 said:
Thanks for confusing the living crap outta me x_x
You just said your character has killed many werewolves, vampires, and humans but your CHARACTER SHEET says that no where. It says she has no problems with the other races.

poutysunshine said:
I FEEL SO BAD to do this to you but...
The school has only been up a year....

so...
@Mediocritys Muse

We had decided after a few characters were made and honestly that was the plan from the beginning.

pff that's the main reason we are deciding the roommates because we want our ships together.

I can definitely say I am fond of Hazel..

By the way guys I will be going over all character sheets again more thoroughly and telling you if you need any slight fixes here or there. I will be finishing overview and roommates along with my own characters. @literally everyone
(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

OhFallenMars said:
You just said your character has killed many werewolves, vampires, and humans but your CHARACTER SHEET says that no where. It says she has no problems with the other races.
I said the ones who challenged her

As I have said before myself, Crisp, and Harley were not expecting it to get this big or anyone interested. This was and in fact is a work in progress. Have a good day/night and maybe we'll role play together some other time! @Mediocritys Muse

Nicole099 said:
I said the ones who challenged her
And it still doesnt say that on your character sheet. All it really says is that shes spoiled and gets what she wants. Nothing about being trained to fight or being 'challenged'.

OhFallenMars said:
And it still doesnt say that on your character sheet. All it really says is that shes spoiled and gets what she wants. Nothing about being trained to fight or being 'challenged'.
Do I really have to put that just for a simple comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back