• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

@poutysunshine

The dorms will be based on similiarity and personality? Like goes with like to ensure harmony, with balance, safety reasons for every student, werewolves can get dangerous in large groups, same with vampires, while people can be kinda helpless in a large group.

@JaCrispy Wouldn't that be bad because I have a feeling the human would die of blood loss.. or that might just be the human sleeping in my room, I'm easily annoyed

Of course not, one of the rules of the rp is no drinking the humans lol. That is partly the reason, a lot of it is who we ship together and also two who would cause drama living together just for some chaos. @Nicole099 @ZerRu575 I already have a picture for the dorms.

Okay @poutysunshine but are we aloud to keep pets because if we are Imma have a cute little maltese yorkie mix named

buttons:

ffdb3o.jpg

poutysunshine said:
Of course not, one of the rules of the rp is no drinking the humans lol. That is partly the reason, a lot of it is who we ship together and also two who would cause drama living together just for some chaos. @Nicole099 @ZerRu575 I already have a picture for the dorms.
I didn't know this.

Personally the thing I'm hyped most for is the room pairings and school activities.

I mean, what would we do in the school?

Could it get invaded or something?

Could magic play a role?

What if the humans drink the vampires?

I retract that last question?

What about the food?

What about the CHILDREN?!?!?!?!??!

Ignore that last question?

Call me maybe?

What of school supplies?

What of classes?

Last edited by a moderator: