• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

OhFallenMars said:
I think I need to hit the hay! I have to wake up at 7 so basically if I fall asleep immediately (which never happens) I'll get about four hours of sleep which isnt enough for me to not be cranky
Night Babygirl

Good luck with your brats ♥ ⊙◡☉ <- How you'll be later. I'm sorry for laughing at this. It is still a cute image you pushing babies on swings but then your facial expression ruins it. I've been up all night forgive me and my open house is today so I'm wild @JaCrispy

Oh my gosh it sounds like it since you have to work but it'll be ok as long as you don't have to deal with someone. @JaCrispy

Same and I start school here soon so I've screwed myself @TerrinX

poutysunshine said:
Oh my gosh it sounds like it since you have to work but it'll be ok as long as you don't have to deal with someone. @JaCrispy
Same and I start school here soon so I've screwed myself @TerrinX
I really want to give Jane awkward boners xD

TerrinX said:
'We've entered a conversation I don't think we will get a reply from anytime soon
I'm afraid you are right. I'll probably go to sleep after two-four post though anyway honestly.

Definitely! I found it and was like oh my gosh. I get to rp with fallen in a cool rp, heck yes I'm jumping on this! @OhFallenMars

That's true because like unless I do a 1x1 I'll probably get you to join for now on @JaCrispy

The IC has progressed 3 pages since I went to sleep

pls halp

I haven't even gottended there

What time is it?

3:00 AM?

24:50?

33:33?!?!?!

Is everyone inside?

Is everyone outside?

Who are the teachers?

Where are the teachers?

When will we be signing up for clubs?

Is there a "creative writing" club?

Are we to be gathered at a certain place at a certain time?

@poutysunshine

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back