• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

I fell asleep on my counter, Kill me I'm sorry.

The IC has progressed 3 pages since I went to sleep
pls halp

I haven't even gottended there

What time is it?

3:00 AM?

24:50?

33:33?!?!?!

Is everyone inside?

Is everyone outside?

Who are the teachers?

Where are the teachers?

When will we be signing up for clubs?

Is there a "creative writing" club?

Are we to be gathered at a certain place at a certain time?

@poutysunshine
I am glad you're here to ask the same questions that has lingered in my head! @.@
Now to reading...>.>
Do you still want these? I put the time thing earlier in another post but I'll be putting it in notes and overview. @ArcticViolin @TurtleGod

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
I fell asleep on my counter, Kill me I'm sorry.
Do you still want these? I put the time thing earlier in another post but I'll be putting it in notes and overview. @ArcticViolin @TurtleGod
I know the time now but I want to know the rest

WHERE EVERYONE IS

for example...

That way, I won't "accidentally" find my character in the girls bathrooms, trying to confront girls for the sake of ROLEPLAY. Unless the school is indecent enough to give unisex bathrooms...?! (just kidding, that's impossible. unisex bathrooms are only a dream.)

TurtleGod said:

WHERE EVERYONE IS

for example...

That way, I won't "accidentally" find my character in the girls bathrooms, trying to confront girls for the sake of ROLEPLAY. Unless the school is indecent enough to give unisex bathrooms...?! (just kidding, that's impossible. unisex bathrooms are only a dream.)
All I know is that my character is outside on the side of the school with Jane ( @TerrinX ) and Ms. Gavin ( @poutysunshine )

I have no idea where the rest are, I've been skimming but not reading ;-;

TurtleGod said:

WHERE EVERYONE IS

for example...

Ok so here you go:

Ryukaa (Ryukaa Miura) is roaming the school looking for someone to talk to.

{Jo}Nathan (charmypie) and Gale (me) are heading to the school's lab to eff things up

Jane, Luna, and my neutral Ms. Gavin are out in the woods but Ms. Gavin is heading to the nurse with Jane in her arms which is actually hurting her worse because she has a boner. (I didn't know how to even make it sound softer, it is what it is.)

Hazel(ohfallenmars) and Stormie(Me) are all cuddled up in each other talking.

Kaiden (ohfallenmars) and Jordan (jacrispy) are heading out for a walk in the woods after their reunion they are now catching up. Kaiden himself doesn't care for vampires or werewolves cause the smells they give off get to him.

Yakov Smirnov (zerru575) just got done banging on your dorm room door and then burst off walking down the halls yelling about how vampires and werewolves need to leave.

Kain (Lord Anubis) is outside at the entrance and so is Christopher (Syra)

I think I got everyone I went back and looked myself for ya. I believe I will be putting the day, time, and such on every post I do just to clarify and I will start trying to post where/what everyone is doing in notes so people can get an idea.

poutysunshine said:
Yakov Smirnov (zerru575) just got done banging on your dorm room door and then burst off walking down the halls yelling about how vampires and werewolves need to leave.
so sorry for my mind but i laughed when I read that omG

poutysunshine said:
Ok so here you go:
Ryukaa (Ryukaa Miura) is roaming the school looking for someone to talk to.

{Jo}Nathan (charmypie) and Gale (me) are heading to the school's lab to eff things up

Jane, Luna, and my neutral Ms. Gavin are out in the woods but Ms. Gavin is heading to the nurse with Jane in her arms which is actually hurting her worse because she has a boner. (I didn't know how to even make it sound softer, it is what it is.)

Hazel(ohfallenmars) and Stormie(Me) are all cuddled up in each other talking.

Kaiden (ohfallenmars) and Jordan (jacrispy) are heading out for a walk in the woods after their reunion they are now catching up. Kaiden himself doesn't care for vampires or werewolves cause the smells they give off get to him.

Kain (Lord Anubis) is outside at the entrance and so is Christopher (Syra)

I think I got everyone I went back and looked myself for ya. I believe I will be putting the day, time, and such on every post I do just to clarify and I will start trying to post where/what everyone is doing in notes so people can get an idea.
That one line doesn't tell me WHERE

but I guess I won't invade on that whole scene anyways.

poutysunshine said:
Welllll I'd definitely say this rp could push some of the limits with all this cuddling and random boners
The point of "boners" in life is to be 50% random. BUUUT I'd like to say that I'd love to monitor the relationships going on in the school, you know, make a "ship chart". In character of course pshhhh who would do that in their spare time anyways? Heh heheheheheheheheh (suddenly becomes uncomfortably sweaty/MOIST/WET/DRIPPING/HOT/STEAMY/WARM/clammy/perspiring)

(By the way, YES, you can click on the word HOT. But be warned, you'll be met with a surprise. When at the website, keep in mind the word HOT. And most of all, have an open mind. ALSO, turn your volume down beforehand.)

TurtleGod said:

The point of "boners" in life is to be 50% random. BUUUT I'd like to say that I'd love to monitor the relationships going on in the school, you know, make a "ship chart". In character of course pshhhh who would do that in their spare time anyways? Heh heheheheheheheheh (suddenly becomes uncomfortably sweaty/MOIST/WET/DRIPPING/HOT/STEAMY/WARM/clammy/perspiring)

(By the way, YES, you can click on the word HOT. But be warned, you'll be met with a surprise. When at the website, keep in mind the word HOT. And most of all, have an open mind. ALSO, turn your volume down beforehand.)
2 late, already scared of the HOTNESS

seriously though, scared the shit out of me

TurtleGod said:

What... what have you done turtle?

Also on relationships I'm totally up for that if you want to!

just so you guys know i was in a stage play of into the woods this year and i just snickered so much because i fucking typed out 'into the woods'

OhFallenMars said:
just so you guys know i was in a stage play of into the woods this year and i just snickered so much because i fucking typed out 'into the woods'
This is wonderful ohmygosh

what wasnt wonderful was having to kiss two guys in front of my whole school because people thought it meant i was actually cheating on my boyfriend (who at the time was my s/o in the musical) and i got a lot of shit for it.

also really embarrassing to be kissed multiple times then taken off stage still looking put together then coming back onstage looking not put together.

the teenagers loved that. bc sex.

that sounds backwards.

i was bakers wife *spoiler* bakers wife cheats on baker with cinderellas prince. my boyfriend at the time was baker. so people took it as i was really cheating on my boyfriend because they're fucking ignorant immature assholes

OhFallenMars said:
what wasnt wonderful was having to kiss two guys in front of my whole school because people thought it meant i was actually cheating on my boyfriend (who at the time was my s/o in the musical) and i got a lot of shit for it.
also really embarrassing to be kissed multiple times then taken off stage still looking put together then coming back onstage looking not put together.

the teenagers loved that. bc sex.
Frankly they don't understand acting then. It's acting. I do plays at school actually too! It is a blast but it is drama club so we only have people in there who understand.

im mostly upset that i had to make out with an ignorant asshole thats not even cute.

hes wrecked my heart twice now i dont know what i ever saw in him.

sorry im really sleep drunk right now and i dont know what the fuck

OhFallenMars said:
im mostly upset that i had to make out with an ignorant asshole thats not even cute.
hes wrecked my heart twice now i dont know what i ever saw in him.

sorry im really sleep drunk right now and i dont know what the fuck
It's okay! I like chatting! That's unfortunate you had to kiss him. Prince's aren't supposed to be frogs but I guess the one in your play was.

I figured the vampires are cold so I'm going to add that and I thought that would help with details for some people. (including meee)

Werewolves are also not like hot to touch but they are warmer than humans and obviously much warmer than vampires.

Sorry random thought, so like when werewolves turn into their wolf self do their clothes like rip off? Like I'd think they'd have to strip before transforming so their clothes don't get ruined right? But like what happens to their clothes

@poutysunshine

omgcaro said:
Sorry random thought, so like when werewolves turn into their wolf self do their clothes like rip off? Like I'd think they'd have to strip before transforming so their clothes don't get ruined right? But like what happens to their clothes
@poutysunshine
I think for the sake of convenience clothes should disappear and reappear

omgcaro said:
@poutysunshine
TerrinX said:
I think for the sake of convenience clothes should disappear and reappear
This does seem to be the best idea just due to the fact it's not the best idea for werewolves to go running around if every time they change back they'll be walking around stark naked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back