• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Hey darlings we've been started for three days now, making today the night of the first day within about two - four hours from now I will make it lights out. If found out past lights out then punishment will be given by a teacher. A guard is around at night and walks around the school. One or two teachers will be up after nights out in case students are to come.

@omgcaro @Sarcastic Bitch @Syra @Nicole099 @OhFallenMars @Lord Anubis @Milus @ArcticViolin @TurtleGod @ZerRu575 @Rock And Roll Boy @Ryukaa Miura @CharmyPie @PixieDusts

You all haven't posted yet and your rooms may be changed a bit so that I can put the new members in so check up on that and I will tag you when I edit this. (Pixiedust)

Sarcastic Bitch

Milus

Rock And Roll Boy

Nicole099

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
Hey darlings we've been started for three days now, making today the night of the first day within about two - four hours from now I will make it lights out. If found out past lights out then punishment will be given by a teacher. A guard is around at night and walks around the school. One or two teachers will be up after nights out in case students are to come.
As for this part of the quote I think I'm going to stay out in the sunflower fields. Everybody needs several bee stings and clothes that smell like flowers once in a while, am i right? no? oke.

TurtleGod said:
As for this part of the quote I think I'm going to stay out in the sunflower fields. Everybody needs several bee stings and clothes that smell like flowers once in a while, am i right? no? oke.
Clothes that smell like flowers seem like a wonderful idea! Being stung by bee is not on the other hand.

poutysunshine said:
Clothes that smell like flowers seem like a wonderful idea! Being stung by bee is not on the other hand.
I meant that I was going to stay out in the sunflower fields all night but whatevs pshhh not like I give a desu

TurtleGod said:
I meant that I was going to stay out in the sunflower fields all night but whatevs pshhh not like I give a desu
I know, I think you probably could get away with it but if you were caught you'd be severally punished for not only being up past lights out but also being outside of the school.

poutysunshine said:
I know, I think you probably could get away with it but if you were caught you'd be severally punished for not only being up past lights out but also being outside of the school.
still worth it to envision the "acts" that could be secretly committed on the perimeter of the sunflower field.

OhFallenMars said:
i might have just set up my ex boyfriend/bestfriend with one of my other best friends????
Go cupid! Is this bad though? Also this wasn't on purpose by the question marks.

He told me to find him a girlfriend so i suggested her as a joke and he was like 'kay ill go for it'

??

the bad thing is my ex boyfriend of 3 years hates this guy so as soon as she finds out she'll tell him to shove it because she's in love with him.

That sounds confusing.

A: Ex/best friend male

B:best friend

C: ex

C hates A and B is in love with C so when B finds that out she will say bye to A

I would say going to the front of the school like others and looking where you are dormed (this is in overview under rooms, you should have a look at the rest of the tabs also). You can head to your dorm or roam the school. If you check notes you can see where others are and what they are doing currently @PixieDusts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back