• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Ah, I also have another question, um,

where the fudge is everyone?

I don't exactly know how to human interaction.

@poutysunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
JaCrispy said:
It's alright, what did they rip ?
A little tent that used to be mine. I thought my mom was going to fix it but she never did and the rip just keeps getting bigger because they're still playing with it. So I fixed it, haha

Sorry guys! Caught up getting ready. I will try to reply before I leave! I may just have you all stop for the next three hours or so that everyone else can get caught up.

poutysunshine said:
Sorry guys! Caught up getting ready. I will try to reply before I leave! I may just have you all stop for the next three hours or so that everyone else can get caught up.
Pouty you need to make a time and weather system so we know what time it is or the days wont progress

TerrinX said:
Pouty you need to make a time and weather system so we know what time it is or the days wont progress
I'd say it's midday and we might need to wait for everyone to arrive until day two , this is my opinion, btw if you go to the introduction paragraph it says the weather:)

@Syra

Im not a fan of Charmy's character, think he's, bland uninteresting, and all around a loser. But, that is only an opinion, and my opinions are never set in stone, besides, he's another unique character in a character rich environment. He's The Loser, he very much has a place in this Rp. Besides his character sheet had more effort then mine.

@CharmyPie

No offense, my character probably wont like yours.

@TurtleGod

*hands the script to turtle.* see here it says my char bangs on your door, cause he lost his watch, hes asking for help. He needs it, desperately, family heirloom and such.

ZerRu575 said:
@Syra
Im not a fan of Charmy's character, think he's, bland uninteresting, and all around a loser. But, that is only an opinion, and my opinions are never set in stone, besides, he's another unique character in a character rich environment. He's The Loser, he very much has a place in this Rp. Besides his character sheet had more effort then mine.

@CharmyPie

Really? I find him very attractive and his character with the whole innocent word smith who isn't so innocent. I think him and Gale will go somewhere. Also I'm not making a huge deal of it right now cause I've been caught up but one liners need to end darlin

TerrinX said:
JaCrispy said:
I'd say it's midday and we might need to wait for everyone to arrive until day two , this is my opinion, btw if you go to the introduction paragraph it says the weather:)
What she said is true. Weather is up if your read intro. My plan is to leave on morning to midday(it is now midday) for two rl days currently since some are still coming. If we get to rl day three (it's day two, so tomorrow) then I will change it to night then later that day it will be lights out and they will be required to go to sleep. Then towards the fourth or fifth rl life day I will make it the next day. It make quicken as the role plays progresses but for now this is my plan. SO this is it basic : Real life day one - Morning RL day two - midday RL third day - night, after two or three hours it will be lights out. RL day three = rl day one and the cycle repeats. Does this make sense? I'm sorry if it doesn't, pulled an all nighter and haven't got a chance to sleep today.

@Everyone give me a bit to check up darlings and I will not be staying up late tonight to rp due to getting back my schedule in order for school and I will be posting once a day, possibly more on weekends.

Sadly I have something to do so I'll probably be gone for the rest of the day today.

At least, for the rest of the day in my time.

For me it's about 4:00

I believe pacific timezone

so just take note

I will not post for quite a while.

TurtleGod said:
The IC has progressed 3 pages since I went to sleep
pls halp

I haven't even gottended there

What time is it?

3:00 AM?

24:50?

33:33?!?!?!

Is everyone inside?

Is everyone outside?

Who are the teachers?

Where are the teachers?

When will we be signing up for clubs?

Is there a "creative writing" club?

Are we to be gathered at a certain place at a certain time?

@poutysunshine
I am glad you're here to ask the same questions that has lingered in my head! @.@

Now to reading...>.>

There's no picture of the school building? or did I miss it somewhere?

If no pic, am I free to visualize it? I'd imagine it to be a grand place~~ \o/

ZerRu575 said:
@Syra

@CharmyPie

SOMEONE FINALLY GETS NATHAN. NONE TAKEN, SIR, I THANK YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back