• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Assume you already have that, mailed to you before you came. You will go to a the list on the front and see your room. I think you can join two or three but you need to see how the times work out so you're not doing two at one time. I will make times for them before these three days are up. Yup! You can pretty much roam around for now around the school and for the next two rp days! @ArcticViolin

Gah, I was too busy reading things again...

Curse my need to read

(HAH GET IT NEED FOR SPEED JOKE i haven't even watched that movie please help me)

The quickest of questions,

um,

Are we still arriving? And where are we arriving?

As in, are we just waiting for everyone to arrive, standing outside?

Or are we just exploring our classmates (how sensual) and the school?

I have a very little understanding of what's going on.

Three pages of IC is what I'd prefer to not read.

(by the way I didn't intend for it to sound so sensual it just happened, just like how exploring just happens naturally when you're curious and young oh god i'm doing it again excuse me, my apologies, I'm too good of a visualizer.)

ALSO would it be okay if we arrived on foot and went through the scenery described in the Overview? Cus I wouldn't think that Quentin would have the cash cash to make it there in a taxi or something.

@poutysunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
TerrinX said:
Waiting for someone to stop Jane
ZerRu575 said:
@Someone. Noone hears barking? Ryukaa do something, please
Bout to get in some major trouble before school even starts. I'll have one of the teachers on it in a moment.

The quickest of questions,

um,

Are we still arriving? And where are we arriving?

Yes, some people are already arrived and interacting.

As in, are we just waiting for everyone to arrive, standing outside?

You don't have to just chill out in the front. Find your dorm in the front on a list.

Or are we just exploring our classmates (how sensual) and the school?

Um, if you would like to explore your classmates then ask their permission first please. Kidding, kidding. Kinda.

Yes you are exploring anything you would like! Some are even trying to eat each other. For the first three rp days too they are not doing anything besides getting adjusted.

I have a very little understanding of what's going on.

Three pages of IC is what I'd prefer to not read.

@TurtleGod

(by the way I didn't intend for it to sound so sensual it just happened, just like how exploring just happens naturally when you're curious and young oh god i'm doing it again excuse me, my apologies, I'm too good of a visualizer.)

ALSO would it be okay if we arrived on foot and went through the scenery described in the Overview? Cus I wouldn't think that Quentin would have the cash cash to make it there in a taxi or something.

I'd say so, maybe half way take a cab there then the rest of the way walking? I'd say almost anything you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's weird but I'll have to give it thought. I think I want all the "neutral" characters to be more active than they are in most rps. I don't know how I feel about the teacher/student thing. The age gap is ten years too but that doesn't seem as big of a deal to me honestly. @TerrinX

poutysunshine said:
I don't think it's weird but I'll have to give it thought. I think I want all the "neutral" characters to be more active than they are in most rps. I don't know how I feel about the teacher/student thing. The age gap is ten years too but that doesn't seem as big of a deal to me honestly. @TerrinX
Pwees

I think I need to hit the hay! I have to wake up at 7 so basically if I fall asleep immediately (which never happens) I'll get about four hours of sleep which isnt enough for me to not be cranky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back