• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

TurtleGod said:
I don't know what's going on
and the OOC is terrifyingly longer than before.

Has it started yet? Or is it just chatter right now?

cus the "deadline" is coming to a close!

...But it could be extended

so meh.

WAIT, I HAVE A GOOD IDEA

We should get a new tab for OOC directly and only related to the RP.

That way it's easier to see questions and answers in the swamp of OOC small talk.
So in the spirit of this I have requested a notes tab for questions towards the rp with no small talk allowed. I was thinking about cleaning up the OOC but this is a much easier way but it will be 24 hrs before it's up.

Ahh I'm at work!! Will start writing it up on my phone and post/edit once I get home on my laptop

OhFallenMars said:
It's a little hard to read, yeah! I have to re read it a few times to see what it says
Is that any better or should I not use the font? I made it a bit larger

poutysunshine said:
What's wrong darlin?
Nothing much >< I just might be a tad late before I could post. And if it's going to be anything like ooc, then I need to prepare for a long reading to catch up :o

Don't worry, I shall be okay. Thanks :)

ArcticViolin said:
Nothing much >< I just might be a tad late before I could post. And if it's going to be anything like ooc, then I need to prepare for a long reading to catch up :o
Don't worry, I shall be okay. Thanks :)
Ok good! It's no biggie, it may be. So far it's bit but won't take long to catch up. I'm glad! You're welcome and see your post later!

My characters alone in the woods...Everyone else was in their dorms so I didn't really know what to do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back