• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

I'm throwing Kaiden out for a while until more people come around. But we're just gonna say he's walking around the grounds.

I think Mrs.Dey would be behind that for sure! I'll add it in a moment, I think that Stormie would go into that with her love for nature. Thanks for the bomb idea caro @omgcaro

Yakov (ZerRu575) and Jane (TerrinX) are in the woods. Gale(me), Jordan(JaCrispy), and Kaiden(ohfallenmars) are in the kitchen. Stormie(me) and Hazel(ohfallenmars) are in their dorm. So just pick one to run into and interact with but make sure to read back and get a feel for what's going on! @Ryukaa Miura

Wah~~ So Much Post!!!! What's going on?! *flails aimlessly* >.> <.<

I have to memorize who's who xD

But seriously, what's going on? O.o Lol~

poutysunshine said:
Yakov (ZerRu575) and Jane (TerrinX) are in the woods. Gale(me), Jordan(JaCrispy), and Kaiden(ohfallenmars) are in the kitchen. Stormie(me) and Hazel(ohfallenmars) are in their dorm. So just pick one to run into and interact with but make sure to read back and get a feel for what's going on! @Ryukaa Miura
That's what's going on right now. Then also Ryukaa is encountering Yakov (zerru) and Jane (terrin) @ArcticViolin

Is that explaining enough or not? I feel like it may be lacking so no problem if it is!

@ZerRu575

@Ryukaa Miura

You can't change what happens after I've already posted (>n<)

Also Jane is currently a large wolf with her teeth on Yakov's neck in front of the school's entrance.

Any sudden movements and hes dead.

poutysunshine said:
That's what's going on right now. Then also Ryukaa is encountering Yakov (zerru) and Jane (terrin) @ArcticViolin
Is that explaining enough or not? I feel like it may be lacking so no problem if it is!
Very much appreciated!!!!! That helped a lot :) I'm also going through the posts :)

Question, question....do I assume that my schedule and room assignment will be handed to me upon arrival? How many clubs am I allowed to join? And based on the post above, my character is basically free to roam around the vicinity, correct? hai, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back