• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of the Forest!

(Maybe the evil people are the only real good ones. They're trying to destroy the beacon because its full of people that just show up and start murdering everone xD )

(Hides in a corner because I've never seen Black Butler)

"well its quite simple" he said calming down now.

"it goes something like this" he said smiling.

"curiosity killed the cat!" as he said this a deep cut appeared on kirito's stomach he was now bleeding heavily.

blood could be seen on Genesis' katana , but he didn't seem to have moved.

Linus, wanted to do something... But he didn't. He couldn't tell why but it seemed to him that Kirito deserved this. His grip tightened on the handle of Ritterblut for only a moment before relaxing, watching Kirito bleed without emotion.

Kirito was starting to faint. "The...the hell!" He was starting to faint but managed to hold on. "I will use the chains if I have to!" He said this while he pointed two of his chains at him.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Linus stood still, his sword embedded in the floor, both of his hands on the bottom of the handle. He was lost in thought as he watched the events proceeding before him.

Tekinai got up quickly, and pulled Genesis out of the way. Even if he landed on the bed, he had dodged it with the aid of Tekinai. To her surprise, Linus didn't do anything about the situation. She pulled Genesis behind her, angrily staring at Kirito. "Injure me if you will, but not him." Her voice was stern, and she had meant what she said. She would do anything to keep him safe, even if she was hurt badly.

@NightCasterZ @Mr Swiftshots @bloodydaimyo

Church eyed her commander, seeing and smelling his blood. She bit her tongue to not go crazy from the smell. She twirled her knives and gripped them tightly, ready to advance if needed.

Linus pulled his sword out of the floor and walked towards Kirito slowly.

"You attack an injured woman. You killed several innocent doctors and nurses.

You are no commander. You are a murderer. Vhat say you in your defence?"

He spoke calmly, his helmet hiding any emotion his face may show.

"h..hey Naimi" Genesis said blushing. "what are you doing" he said shocked.

'why would she do that'

Church slowly advanced her commander, eyes narrowed. Her inner beast was straining at the mental chains she put on it and she hissed, baring her fangs.

"I say I'm ending this war..." Kirito would turn and flee from the scene. He'd arrive at the firat sets of gates and slay all the guards there. He'd proceed like this until he reached the last gate where he almost fainted. "Grant me access or I will slay you like all the guards before you!"

(You're injured and in a room with 3 armed people, one of who has extreme speed. I doubt you'd even get out of the hospital.)

Church hissed, letting the inner beast off the chain and ran after him, seeing him kill the guards and bared her teeth. She leapt at Kirito as he was yelling at the gates and brought him down swiftly, taking a knife to his shoulder.

Linus ran after him and Church, catching up when she pounced on him. He slammed a boot down on Kirito's hand when he fell and pointed his blade his ex commander's skull, the point touching at the top of his neck, where the spine ends.

Tekinai looked at Genesis, and smiled. "He was going to hurt you. I'm not going to let that happen." She blushed, and lessened her grip on his arm.

When the commander fled the scene, she looked around at the others. "Don't let him kill anymore of my people." She told the knight, and Church. Her arms wrapped around Genesis, resting her head on his shoulder.

@bloodydaimyo @NightCasterZ @Church Burning @Mr Swiftshots

Kirito would hit the ground with a this, causing guards to surround the three. "It seems... My sacrifice was for nothing..." He'd faint quickly with all his injuries.

(Hey guys, I'm finishing up a real hard dungeon on Skyrim, and Imma be absent for a tint bit. Until I come back, Church has control of Linus. And if she goes AFK, he is under Flame's control.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back