• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of the Forest!

Tekinai smiled, feeling safer with these two people now on her side, or at least these two that she now trusted (a little). "Thank you." She bowed a little, chuckling at her movements. "I've trained in stealth and combat for many years. Well, mainly defensive combat."

As Linus kneeled to her, she patted his shoulder. "No need for that, you be your own man this time." She said, laughing a little awkwardly. "Sorry, but I sort of work better alone, or with another person that knows stealth well." She looked at Genesis, and smiled. Then again back at Linus and Church. "I don't suit well in open combat, as you may have noticed."

When she saw the Khajiit come from the shadows, she sat up straight, giving him a strange look. "What the..? How did you get in here?" Her expressions switched to a fairly confused emotion.

(Seriously though, dahell?)

@bloodydaimyo @Mr Swiftshots @Church Burning @AtlasTheShapeless

Church gave an exasperated look at the Khajiit and looked at Linus warily. "Thanks" she smiled and watched Linus carefully, seeing if he was going to growl at the Khajiit.

Linus glared at the Khajiit.

"I love her." He said, nodding to Church.

"I trust her." He nodded at Teki.

"Unt I don't even know him." He said finally looking at Genesis.

"But verdammt, I still hate you."

Genesis vanished (invisible) 'did she just ...no she couldn't have ...she moved on didn't she...' he questioned in his head.

he looked at the man bowing before her the same man that tortured her now swore his allegiance to her.

'she never seizes to amaze me. that woman is the one thing i care about in this world'

Church sighed, not liking the fighting. She looked at Hussond. "Stop" she said before turning to Linus" No fighting" she said, having her fill of fighting already.

Tekinai giggled when Genesis disappeared, and listened for where he was. "I wonder where Geney is..."

She then grabbed him by the shoulders, smiling as she did so. "Found you!" Tekinai giggled, smiling to know that Genesis had missed her, and she missed him. Although throughout the craziness of her mission, and all that went on, she had forgotten to remember him. 'Why didn't I remember him?' She smiled at him while deep in thought.

@Mr Swiftshots

Tekinai rolled her eyes at the Khajiit, and growled a little. "Go find your own girlfriend instead of butting into our business, cat." She flicked her tail, beginning to ignore the Khajiit. 'Have I seen this creature before?' She remembered that she saw this "character" in the hospital during the time of her hallucination during the interrogation. Even though he seemed to be caring, he was quite bothersome and immature compared to the people in the room with her.

(O dam watch out)

@AtlasTheShapeless @Mr Swiftshots

Kirito would end up committing suicide seeing as he was either one helluva butler...or high...

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Chrome was playing his flute happily as can be in a nearby tree. His notes flew through the trees as he played it so delicately

Genesis would reappear smiling back at Naimi "you caught me" he laughed

he walked over to the cat man and patted him on the head "tsk tsk bad cat" he say loudly before walking back over to Naimi.

"so Naimi do you want to go get something to eat now"

Tekinai laughed, and nodded to Genesis. "Yeah, I'm starving." She slowly got up from her bed, her bones still not fully recovered but well enough to allow her to move. Once she was up, she grabbed her crutch, and her katana. "Ready." A smile appeared onto her face after she spoke. 'Finally, freedom.' She walked her way to the doorway of her hospital room, smiling back at Genesis, and ignoring the Khajiit. "Allons-y!"

@Mr Swiftshots

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst Chrome was on his way to the blacksmith, he saw J'zar wielding his weapons and looking at Teki and Genesis. Seeing this, he sprinted towards the pair. "Watch out!" He would yell as he'd run towards them.

Tekinai looked up, and grabbed her sword by the sheath. "Who's there?" She took notice to the creature on the rooftops. Her eyes averted from the creature, to Genesis, then back to the creature. 'Another unusual day in the city.' The creature had been jumping the roofs, and by then went past her sight. She shrugged, and looked back at Genesis, pretending as if whatever just happened, didn't. "About the lunch, where do you want to go? Tavern? Restaurant?"

@Mr Swiftshots @AtlasTheShapeless

Chrome would turn to Teki before rushing up onto the rooftops to chase the Khajit. "I suggest you watch your backs or he might strike at you. I think that was his intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back