• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn smiled her eyes going normal. "Ra its time to switch classes. And....Thank you." She sent Nervous she lifted his head gently. She couldnt contain the new eye color. Hers mimicked his except where lighter. "Your going to scrtch your cheekes off. Stop." She said forcing his hands off his cheeks. "Come on. What class do you have next?" She said leading the way out.
Logan laughed watching the two. Aww. He sent to Ra. And left the room and went to his Elemental Class. @WoodenZebra
"Finally I felt like a was dying..."He said said feeling his head being moved he smirked some more "I can't help it if my cheeks feel like they are on fire right now and scratching helps..."The boy told her while reluctantly stopping "I have Elemental class I think"Ra answered before turning to Logan flipping him off "I have have the right mind to beat the shit out of him..."The vampire muttered to himself

Val reached his class and peered into the door. It seemed he was the first one there...... He didn't like that. He decided to take a lap around the floor and come back. He started walking down the hall again, and hit his wing on the wall. Again.

Nate was so glad his face didn't touch the floor.He knows how long it's been since it was washed."I'm fine thanks to you" Nate said.You couldn't really tell if he was just messing with him,or he meant it.Nate went into the class,"Air manipulation huh?" Nate asked.He was very interested to see another elemental in the school.Halfway.

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
"Finally I felt like a was dying..."He said said feeling his head being moved he smirked some more "I can't help it if my cheeks feel like they are on fire right now and scratching helps..."The boy told her while reluctantly stopping "I have Elemental class I think"Ra answered before turning to Logan flipping him off "I have have the right mind to beat the shit out of him..."The vampire muttered to himself
Quinn looked at the boy. She reached out to her dad and got a response. "No, you have Illusions. And i have Shield casting. She said somewhat gloomily. "And im the only student this period." She said. Defiantly going to have father rearrange my schedule. she muttered. She kead Ra to Illusions. Smiling. "Here you are. And dont beat the shit out of Logan. Cause rember we might have valueable info on his thoughts" Sne empathsised.

WoodenZebra said:
Nate was so glad his face didn't touch the floor.He knows how long it's been since it was washed."I'm fine thanks to you" Nate said.You couldn't really tell if he was just messing with him,or he meant it.Nate went into the class,"Air manipulation huh?" Nate asked.He was very interested to see another elemental in the school.Halfway.
@LilyannaGaming
"Yea. Are you sure youre fine? I could take you to the nurses." He suggested. As he took a seat.

"Yeah.If I'm hurt I'll just freeze the place that is injured.Besides it was my tail.My tail was put in a cramp by Frost this morning during weapons and training." Nate said as he took a seat in the front so he could see.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn looked at the boy. She reached out to her dad and got a response. "No, you have Illusions. And i have Shield casting. She said somewhat gloomily. "And im the only student this period." She said. Defiantly going to have father rearrange my schedule. she muttered. She kead Ra to Illusions. Smiling. "Here you are. And dont beat the shit out of Logan. Cause rember we might have valueable info on his thoughts" Sne empathsised.
"Yea. Are you sure youre fine? I could take you to the nurses." He suggested. As he took a seat.

|Raven|

She nodded towards him once before, she slipped down the hallway towards her next class known as "Familiars." Her eyes dimmed down the hall-way especially at the sudden memories eroding her mind, it caused her to clench her head and extend her hand against the door of the next room, she inhaled sharply before swallowing the memories to evade the flash-backs soaring throughout her head before stepping inside, she immediately took a seat, her eyebrows softly twitched before she finally shook off the memory.

(Not sure if anyone is actually in this class yet xD )

@Anyone who is in this class

@LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
"Oh...I wasn't really paying attention to my schedule then was I."The boy said snickering walking alongside her "Aww and we had such a good streak of having classes together..."Ra said half complaining while grinning at the girl "You can just change anyone's classes can't you?"The vampire boy asked his grin growing until the got to the Illusion room sighing a bit. "Okay thanks....no promises on the me not beating the shit out of him...and you'll have to tell me what you talking about his thoughts later cause i'm confused."The boy said while yawning

Cicero said:
"Oh...I wasn't really paying attention to my schedule then was I."The boy said snickering walking alongside her "Aww and we had such a good streak of having classes together..."Ra said half complaining while grinning at the girl "You can just change anyone's classes can't you?"The vampire boy asked his grin growing until the got to the Illusion room sighing a bit. "Okay thanks....no promises on the me not beating the shit out of him...and you'll have to tell me what you talking about his thoughts later cause i'm confused."The boy said while yawning
Quinn nodded. "Yea, I can. Father really dosent pay attention. And rember, Logan sent us the memory of this morning during our last class. I will see you after class." She said waving and ran off, Jumped and flew blindly through the halls.

@RedRider

@ANYONEELSE IN THE HALL

WoodenZebra said:
"Yeah.If I'm hurt I'll just freeze the place that is injured.Besides it was my tail.My tail was put in a cramp by Frost this morning during weapons and training." Nate said as he took a seat in the front so he could see.
Logan nodded. Shaking his head. Realizeing he dropped his pen in the hall. The pen ccame flying in and almost impaled him in the hand.

Nearly missing the door Frost skidded to a stop, panting after the long run. She took notice to Quinn flying down the hall and Ra standing near the door, her eyes narrowing as the scent of vampire filled her nostrils. Frost did not care much for vampires, or much less anything else, unless one attacked her. It had been a long time since she came across one and very rare to not have to fight one. Saying nothing she moved past the vampire, entering the room and took a seat, bored and waiting.

"Cool you can just switch classes that easily?"The boy asked her before trying to think of what she was talking about eventually sighing and waving he walked into class sitting down "And i'm already bored...."Ra said to himself

Raven said:
|Raven|
She nodded towards him once before, she slipped down the hallway towards her next class known as "Familiars." Her eyes dimmed down the hall-way especially at the sudden memories eroding her mind, it caused her to clench her head and extend her hand against the door of the next room, she inhaled sharply before swallowing the memories to evade the flash-backs soaring throughout her head before stepping inside, she immediately took a seat, her eyebrows softly twitched before she finally shook off the memory.

(Not sure if anyone is actually in this class yet xD )

@Anyone who is in this class

@LilyannaGaming
Donna's head snapped up. "Do you have a familiar?" She said eeirely.

WerewolfPirate said:
Nearly missing the door Frost skidded to a stop, panting after the long run. She took notice to Quinn flying down the hall and Ra standing near the door, her eyes narrowing as the scent of vampire filled her nostrils. Frost did not care much for vampires, or much less anything else, unless one attacked her. It had been a long time since she came across one and very rare to not have to fight one. Saying nothing she moved past the vampire, entering the room and took a seat, bored and waiting.
Cicero said:
"Cool you can just switch classes that easily?"The boy asked her before trying to think of what she was talking about eventually sighing and waving he walked into class sitting down "And i'm already bored...."Ra said to himself
Mr Lokale glared at the two. "Have either of you used Illusion Magic?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
Mr Lokale glared at the two. "Have either of you used Illusion Magic?" He asked.
Ra looked at the teacher. "What does illusion mean?"The boy asked sarcastically while placing his head back down yawning

Frost stared back at Mr. Lokale, wanting to make a sarcastic comment but held it back. "Maybe? No? I'm not sure." she said with a shrug.

WerewolfPirate said:
Frost stared back at Mr. Lokale, wanting to make a sarcastic comment but held it back. "Maybe? No? I'm not sure." she said with a shrug.
Cicero said:
Ra looked at the teacher. "What does illusion mean?"The boy asked sarcastically while placing his head back down yawning
Kyle walked to the boys desk. Snapping the ruler down. "Wake up, Test tommorow. Take notes or well you will fail." He said smirking. He turned to the other student "Did i detect sarcasum?"

|Raven|

"No I don't, though I am interested in them." She responded back towards the teachers words, her eyes narrowing towards the door way 'It doesn't seem there is more students.' before turning her eyes back onto the teacher once again.

@LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
Kyle walked to the boys desk. Snapping the ruler down. "Wake up, Test tommorow. Take notes or well you will fail." He said smirking. He turned to the other student "Did i detect sarcasum?"
Ra looked up yawning a bit "Illusion magic is the magic that allows someone to manipulate another human or creature's feelings making him calm or frighten there are also used to make make something appear real when it reality it isn't...can I sleep now?"The boy said laying his head down

CLASSES HAVE ENDED PLEASE PROCEED TO LUNCH.

Ra walked out of his class yawning "That was boring..." He declared while making his way outside and into a tree drinking some of the blood in the vial

Quinn Flew back outside. Taking off into the air. FLying straight up then free fell. Catching herself at the last Mintue. Laughing at ehr feeling of freedom. SHe saw Ra. "Hey." She called to him. Hovering to him. "How was Illusions?" She asked. @Cicero

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back