• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Snikering a little she smiled. "Ms. Vampire Elise?" she said laughing. Smiling. "I would get pretty bored waiting." She said as he kissed her cheek. Humming to her self. "Elise sounds to be in a little mishp." She said laughing.

"Nope just vampire."The boy said cuddling into her blushing a little smiling. "What do you mean or better question what do you want to do?"Ra asked her while listening to her hum "What do you mean by that?"The vampire asked confused

Cicero said:
"Nope just vampire."The boy said cuddling into her blushing a little smiling. "What do you mean or better question what do you want to do?"Ra asked her while listening to her hum "What do you mean by that?"The vampire asked confused
Blushing as well, "I meant, it would be lonely without." Trying to cover up her own shock. "And...I dnt know what I want to do. I usually spend my time in combat." She said. She said as she continued Humming.

LilyannaGaming said:
Blushing as well, "I meant, it would be lonely without." Trying to cover up her own shock. "And...I dnt know what I want to do. I usually spend my time in combat." She said. She said as she continued Humming.
"Were you going to say it would be lonely without me? Cause that's how I feel like it would be boring without you."Ra told the girl with a smile kissing her neck lightly then cheek "Love you....I don't know if that's getting annoying to do but I enjoy saying it."The boy said "Do you want to anything?"The vampire asked

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn laughed. "Stop calling her vampire and call her Elise." She said shaking her head. "Your 'chasing' would probly last for a half an hour." She said.
"I was." She said jumping up and creating a black hovering platform. Narrowly avoiding the spikes. "Eeek" She shrieked.
Mercury was confused for a moment. "So you don't hate my existence. You just have a superiority complex." He sat down on the ground and leaned on a tree. "Anyways I'm to tired to fight so you win I guess."

Tazmodo said:
Mercury was confused for a moment. "So you don't hate my existence. You just have a superiority complex." He sat down on the ground and leaned on a tree. "Anyways I'm to tired to fight so you win I guess."
Shaking her head she threw a spear at him. Just left over energy from her power. "Quitter." She huffed and jumped from her platform into a tree amnd watched him carefully.

Cicero said:
"Were you going to say it would be lonely without me? Cause that's how I feel like it would be boring without you."Ra told the girl with a smile kissing her neck lightly then cheek "Love you....I don't know if that's getting annoying to do but I enjoy saying it."The boy said "Do you want to anything?"The vampire asked
"It wont get old." Quinn laughed. Smiling and relaxing as he kissed her. She honestly felt like training, but didn't want to break the moment between them. She accidently sent those thoughts to Ra.

LilyannaGaming said:
"It wont get old." Quinn laughed. Smiling and relaxing as he kissed her. She honestly felt like training, but didn't want to break the moment between them. She accidently sent those thoughts to Ra.
The boy laughed breaking the kiss "Yea we can train."He said laughed while getting up offering his hand to her to help her up "Please take it easy on me I don't want to lose as bad as I did during weapons class."Ra told her with a smile

LilyannaGaming said:
Shaking her head she threw a spear at him. Just left over energy from her power. "Quitter." She huffed and jumped from her platform into a tree amnd watched him carefully.
Mercury rolled away from the spear. "Why are hiding up in the tree? Also I'm not a quite just lazy." He laid down in the grass.

Cicero said:
The boy laughed breaking the kiss "Yea we can train."He said laughed while getting up offering his hand to her to help her up "Please take it easy on me I don't want to lose as bad as I did during weapons class."Ra told her with a smile
Rolling her eyes she took his hand and allowed him to pull her up. "Do you have a blade...Other than your blood blade or are we fighting with our hands." She asked summoning a wooden staff. She preferred when training. "Why easy? you praticly didn't try in class." She laughed.

Tazmodo said:
Mercury rolled away from the spear. "Why are hiding up in the tree? Also I'm not a quite just lazy." He laid down in the grass.
"Heights have advantages." She said watching him closely. Sumoning her magic to make him float a bit. She snickered.

LilyannaGaming said:
Rolling her eyes she took his hand and allowed him to pull her up. "Do you have a blade...Other than your blood blade or are we fighting with our hands." She asked summoning a wooden staff. She preferred when training. "Why easy? you praticly didn't try in class." She laughed.
"No I don't have anything other blades....we can do any type of sparring it was your idea."Ra told her snickering a bit while watching her summon the staff. "I'm offended I tried to the best of my abilities."The vampire said sarcastically while laughing "Okay maybe I wasn't I had a good reason though."He stated

She laughed and turned to a fallen branch. Focusing her light power, She slowly changed the branch into a sword. She picked it up and threw it to him. "May the vampric knight wield his sword." She said bowing. Picking up her staff. She turned to him. Spinning the staff and crouched. "Im going defensive." She said. Staring at him awaiting his move.

The boy watched her and grabbing the swords grinning bringing it to his side "When did I become a knight or is it that I'm just your knight?"The boy asked curiously while running in a zig zag towards the girl swinging it towards her side while ducking down spinning while extending his leg to swipe her feet from underneath her body

Jumping up she dodged his leg. Using her wing to block the blow to her side. Using her momentum she rolled left, retracting her wings quickly and swinging the staff underneath him. No stopping a second. She spun around and leveled her leg for his stomach. @Cicero

The boy watched her "I forgot you had wings."He said plainly while jumping of the staff getting kicked in the gut he walked back holding his stomach for a bit looking at the girl checking her over for any signs of an opening. Eventually running at her throwing his sword straight her face while jumping over her bringing his foot around contacting it to her side. @LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
"Heights have advantages." She said watching him closely. Sumoning her magic to make him float a bit. She snickered.
Mercury looked at the ground. "So you use the dark and magic. Anyways advantage to what nothing here is threatening you?"

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan followed, in the sir beside her. Trying to think of a way to start converstation.
((Sorry, I've been busy for a couple of days or so x-x. Including my Wifi stopped working so that's another thing.)

|Raven|

Her grey colored eyes surveyed the trees revealing themselves just pass the blinding sun-light, she cursed as it mocked her and used her hand to block it off, her foot-steps carried forward into the underbrush of the forest terrain. You could say at this moment she felt peace swell over her, as if nature itself had this tranquility power over her, she inhaled sharply of the accumulated mixture of different scents in the atmosphere and exhaled it back from her lungs. She followed the familiar dirt-path back towards her accustomed tree, in the forest this tree could be said to be the largest one among several smaller ones, but sadly if someone ever did try to take over her tree she'd run them off without questions ask. Her trail finally ended as she gazed upward towards the colossal bark of the tree-trunk, she wrapped her arms around one of the larger branches, and from possessing agility and swiftness swung herself up onto the branch, she settled down and only observed below at Logans slow pace.

Cicero said:
The boy watched her "I forgot you had wings."He said plainly while jumping of the staff getting kicked in the gut he walked back holding his stomach for a bit looking at the girl checking her over for any signs of an opening. Eventually running at her throwing his sword straight her face while jumping over her bringing his foot around contacting it to her side. @LilyannaGaming
In the split second she had to decide she blocked the blow to her face with her staff. Taking the blow to the side, unflinching. Using the staff she swung her body to double kick his stomach, Using her momentuem she flipped and landed silently and gracefully on the other side.

Tazmodo said:
Mercury looked at the ground. "So you use the dark and magic. Anyways advantage to what nothing here is threatening you?"
"Other vamps, You, Teachers. Hiding is what I use oit for." She said taking out the sketch book.

Raven said:
((Sorry, I've been busy for a couple of days or so x-x. Including my Wifi stopped working so that's another thing.)
|Raven|

Her grey colored eyes surveyed the trees revealing themselves just pass the blinding sun-light, she cursed as it mocked her and used her hand to block it off, her foot-steps carried forward into the underbrush of the forest terrain. You could say at this moment she felt peace swell over her, as if nature itself had this tranquility power over her, she inhaled sharply of the accumulated mixture of different scents in the atmosphere and exhaled it back from her lungs. She followed the familiar dirt-path back towards her accustomed tree, in the forest this tree could be said to be the largest one among several smaller ones, but sadly if someone ever did try to take over her tree she'd run them off without questions ask. Her trail finally ended as she gazed upward towards the colossal bark of the tree-trunk, she wrapped her arms around one of the larger branches, and from possessing agility and swiftness swung herself up onto the branch, she settled down and only observed below at Logans slow pace.
Logan followed her and watched her curiously. He watched her climb into the tree. He let his sir lift him onto the tree. As he stopped his mini tornado, He picked up on others ouin the woods. He looked at Raven then at the scenery.

LilyannaGaming said:
In the split second she had to decide she blocked the blow to her face with her staff. Taking the blow to the side, unflinching. Using the staff she swung her body to double kick his stomach, Using her momentuem she flipped and landed silently and gracefully on the other side.
"Oww."The boy said rubbing his stomach sarcastically laughing "Seems your defensive is unbreakable..."He said looking at the girl grinning while while dropping his sword taking off his jacket and shirt. Quickly picking up his swords while running at the girl swinging his sword at her

legs (When and doubt do something fucking stupid like that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back