• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cicero said:
"Y-You don't?"The boy asked her mentally while looking back up at her trying to regain his lost composer shaking his head at the next question "I might have never seen one but I can say this much for a fact no siren can ever be as perfect as the girl in front of me now."Ra said hugging the girl smiling
Blushing she hugged him back. "I'm not perfect, never have been." She muttered to herself. Sighing as she pulled from his hold and laughed as sh continued dancing slowly coaxing him.

Tazmodo said:
"You have no right to be pissed off. You're in the wrong here. I only want a apology but for some reason you are incapable of doing so."
Elise hurled her spear at him. Already summoning a new one. "Never show sympathy to a lower." Repeating her fathers words.

LilyannaGaming said:
Blushing she hugged him back. "I'm not perfect, never have been." She muttered to herself. Sighing as she pulled from his hold and laughed as sh continued dancing slowly coaxing him.
"You're perfect in my eyes."The boy said smiling at he while taking her hands dancing with her smiling "Even if you say you aren't something Quinn if I say you are beautiful you deny it I'll continue to say it until you believe it yourself."Ra sent to the girl putting his hands around her lower back pulling her close "Do you mind if I have with slow dance with you?"The vampire asked the girl smiling

Cicero said:
"You're perfect in my eyes."The boy said smiling at he while taking her hands dancing with her smiling "Even if you say you aren't something Quinn if I say you are beautiful you deny it I'll continue to say it until you believe it yourself."Ra sent to the girl putting his hands around her lower back pulling her close "Do you mind if I have with slow dance with you?"The vampire asked the girl smiling
Shaking her head as he stalked to her mentally, danced with him for a while. When he asked for a slowdance she nodded. Taking one of his hands into hers.

LilyannaGaming said:
Shaking her head as he stalked to her mentally, danced with him for a while. When he asked for a slowdance she nodded. Taking one of his hands into hers.
The boy laughed while twirling her around continuing to dance with her "Hey....do you just want to spend the night out here?"He asked curiously with a smile planted on his face

Cicero said:
The boy laughed while twirling her around continuing to dance with her "Hey....do you just want to spend the night out here?"He asked curiously with a smile planted on his face
"What did you have in mind? It's not the best place after dark." She said looking at him confusion in her eyes. She spun landing pressed Ono his chest laighing.

LilyannaGaming said:
"What did you have in mind? It's not the best place after dark." She said looking at him confusion in her eyes. She spun landing pressed Ono his chest laighing.
The boy frowned a bit "I figured we could just camp out here instead of going to our dorms since we both have roommates we can't stay at each other's dorm."The boy said before laughing looking down at the girl "I guess I spun you to long?"Ra asked snickering a bit still

Cicero said:
The boy frowned a bit "I figured we could just camp out here instead of going to our dorms since we both have roommates we can't stay at each other's dorm."The boy said before laughing looking down at the girl "I guess I spun you to long?"Ra asked snickering a bit still
Quinn thought for a moment. "The trees would be the best place. The forest changes at night, it's quite beautiful. " she said calmly. "Spun for to long? Nope, just enjoying myself." She said smirking.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn thought for a moment. "The trees would be the best place. The forest changes at night, it's quite beautiful. " she said calmly. "Spun for to long? Nope, just enjoying myself." She said smirking.
"Okay cool then do you want to spend the night out here with me?"Ra asked her smiling "That's good I thought you were just dizzy."The boy said putting his forehead on hers "What's the smirk for?"The vampire asked her

Cicero said:
"Okay cool then do you want to spend the night out here with me?"Ra asked her smiling "That's good I thought you were just dizzy."The boy said putting his forehead on hers "What's the smirk for?"The vampire asked her
Covering her smirk she made a weak smile. "Sure, I will stay the night." Sh said. "I am never dizzy pfft." She said sarcastically. Laughing. As Ra realized her she smiled. "Catch m if you can." She said jumping up and flying just above the trees.

LilyannaGaming said:
Covering her smirk she made a weak smile. "Sure, I will stay the night." Sh said. "I am never dizzy pfft." She said sarcastically. Laughing. As Ra realized her she smiled. "Catch m if you can." She said jumping up and flying just above the trees.
The boy smile grew "Great! Also that sounds amazing never getting dizzy."The boy said snickering a bit. The boy watched her fly into the air "I can always try."He said cutting his arm forming a circular platform moving it up to the girl's level "Like this?"Ra asked the girl dully with an amused smirk

Cicero said:
The boy smile grew "Great! Also that sounds amazing never getting dizzy."The boy said snickering a bit. The boy watched her fly into the air "I can always try."He said cutting his arm forming a circular platform moving it up to the girl's level "Like this?"Ra asked the girl dully with an amused smirk
Laughing she shot straight up and flew around. Tempting him to come up. She did flips and spins enjoying the air space. Her laughter filled the air.

LilyannaGaming said:
Laughing she shot straight up and flew around. Tempting him to come up. She did flips and spins enjoying the air space. Her laughter filled the air.
The boy laughed following after her the best he could before sitting down on the platform "Okay okay Quinn you win wings are obviously better at flying then a platform controlled by blood magic."He sent the girl laying down looking at the sky snickering a bit

She went to him and smiled. Patting his head. "Nice try." She said laughing. She flew up gaining speed and pulled her wings in. Falling. Laughing as she caught her self before she hit the ground.

The boy laughed watching her while deciding down on the platform making the blood go back into his arm licking away the blood that didn't go into his arm. "What do you wanna do now?"He asked laying down on the grass

Cicero said:
The boy laughed watching her while deciding down on the platform making the blood go back into his arm licking away the blood that didn't go into his arm. "What do you wanna do now?"He asked laying down on the grass
"Not sure. There is really nothing to do around here." She said as she layed beside him. Smiling as she looked at him.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Not sure. There is really nothing to do around here." She said as she layed beside him. Smiling as she looked at him.
The boy looked at the sky then back at Quinn smiling "I could always give you a surprise kiss again?"The boy suggested with his cheeks becoming red a little while he snickered

Cicero said:
The boy looked at the sky then back at Quinn smiling "I could always give you a surprise kiss again?"The boy suggested with his cheeks becoming red a little while he snickered
"Hmm? Its not of a surprise if you told me." She said lost in houghts. Humming gently as she looked at him. her eyes gleaming the usual dark grey around him.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Hmm? Its not of a surprise if you told me." She said lost in houghts. Humming gently as she looked at him. her eyes gleaming the usual dark grey around him.
( xD just go with the rating idk why my mind wasn't working and I clicked it)

"That's just it."The boy said looking back at her smiling while rolling on top of her kissing her "Surprise!"He told her kissing her cheek looking down at her grinning while his cheeks grew brighter he crossed his arm "Did I surprise you there?"Ra asked

Cicero said:
( xD just go with the rating idk why my mind wasn't working and I clicked it)
"That's just it."The boy said looking back at her smiling while rolling on top of her kissing her "Surprise!"He told her kissing her cheek looking down at her grinning while his cheeks grew brighter he crossed his arm "Did I surprise you there?"Ra asked
She smiled. "Not quite." she said brushing her hair from her eyes. Wings folding in so her back touched the ground. She pulled the top down as her scars showed.

LilyannaGaming said:
She smiled. "Not quite." she said brushing her hair from her eyes. Wings folding in so her back touched the ground. She pulled the top down as her scars showed.
The boy pouted a bit "I thought for sure that would work."The boy said looking at her smiling "You always find a way to get prettier."The vampire stated before looking at the scars tracing on of them with his fingers "Your father?"He asked with an emotionless voice while anger started to fill his eyes

Cicero said:
The boy pouted a bit "I thought for sure that would work."The boy said looking at her smiling "You always find a way to get prettier."The vampire stated before looking at the scars tracing on of them with his fingers "Your father?"He asked with an emotionless voice while anger started to fill his eyes
Silently she nodded. "Yeha." she muttered. Smiling at him trying to get him back from the anger.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silently she nodded. "Yeha." she muttered. Smiling at him trying to get him back from the anger.
The boy growled but closed his eyes "I swear i'm going to kill that fucker and I won't care if you hate me after it..."The boy said dully laying down next to the girl taking her hand entwining it with his smiling a bit

Cicero said:
The boy growled but closed his eyes "I swear i'm going to kill that fucker and I won't care if you hate me after it..."The boy said dully laying down next to the girl taking her hand entwining it with his smiling a bit
"If you kill him, I wont be allowed to see you in a long time. maybe not ever." She said silently. Squeezing his hand a little.

LilyannaGaming said:
"If you kill him, I wont be allowed to see you in a long time. maybe not ever." She said silently. Squeezing his hand a little.
"Well dammit there goes all my pla...I mean ummm okay totally wasn't plotting to kill him."The vampire said looking at her "Don't worry I would find a to see you no matter what."Ra said putting his forehead on hers smiling "I'm guessing this is love?"He asked aloud not really paying attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back