• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn Thought silently for a while. Nervous of where this was heading, She was afraid of betrayel. She Looked up at him. "Yes." She stated. Her face reding and smile brighting. She tucked her fore head to his. Fighting the already growing neres.
Gabriel shook his head. "No. I have you on file." He said before turning to her. "Go get some rest." He said before turning away.
The boy grew redder with the answer and smiles more looking at her "So....what do we do about it?"Ra asked while he heart started beating faster it felt like it was about to explode.

"Right...thank you headmaster."Jane said before making her way to her dorm looking at the other doors before finding her door opening it and looking around "Needs more red..."She said to herself quietly closing the door and laying on her bed falling asleep

Cicero said:
The boy grew redder with the answer and smiles more looking at her "So....what do we do about it?"Ra asked while he heart started beating faster it felt like it was about to explode.
"Right...thank you headmaster."Jane said before making her way to her dorm looking at the other doors before finding her door opening it and looking around "Needs more red..."She said to herself quietly closing the door and laying on her bed falling asleep
Quinn looked confused at the question. "I-I Don't Know." She said moiving her head a few inches. She closed her wings slowly as her eyes turned hazel. Sighing as she felt the pressure on her back realease, but no longer feeling the sense of freedom. She could just see her back from her angle. She stared at the two swirls where her wings had been.

(I wil fix dorms later.)

Elise shook her head. Bearing fangs. "Leave me alone." She said looking back at her sketches. @Tazmodo

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn looked confused at the question. "I-I Don't Know." She said moiving her head a few inches. She closed her wings slowly as her eyes turned hazel. Sighing as she felt the pressure on her back realease, but no longer feeling the sense of freedom. She could just see her back from her angle. She stared at the two swirls where her wings had been.
(I wil fix dorms later.)
He nodded while watching her wings disappear from sight and looked at her eyes smiling at her "Well...what do you want to do now?"The boy asked kissing her forehead again and scratching his cheek

(Okay)

Cicero said:
He nodded while watching her wings disappear from sight and looked at her eyes smiling at her "Well...what do you want to do now?"The boy asked kissing her forehead again and scratching his cheek
(Okay)
Sighing she reluctantly pulled from his grasps and sat down. She waited for him. "Come sit with me." She said the quiet of the day already settling in and calming her. She smiled as he kissed her.

LilyannaGaming said:
Sighing she reluctantly pulled from his grasps and sat down. She waited for him. "Come sit with me." She said the quiet of the day already settling in and calming her. She smiled as he kissed her.
The boy looked at the girl confused when she broke the hug thinking he did something wrong he began mentally slapping himself but doing as told and sat next to her smiling "So what's your plan for having us sit down?"The boy asked stupidly

Shaking h

Cicero said:
The boy looked at the girl confused when she broke the hug thinking he did something wrong he began mentally slapping himself but doing as told and sat next to her smiling "So what's your plan for having us sit down?"The boy asked stupidly
shaking her head she sighed. "I felt like I was going to fall, so I sat down." She said quietly to cover up her relief. She stretched and layed down on the grass. Staring at the empty sky that shown through the Canopy. Smiling to herself as she hummed.

LilyannaGaming said:
Shaking h
shaking her head she sighed. "I felt like I was going to fall, so I sat down." She said quietly to cover up her relief. She stretched and layed down on the grass. Staring at the empty sky that shown through the Canopy. Smiling to herself as she hummed.
"Oh..."The boy said laughing at his own stupidity for thinking he made her mad laying down next to her gently grabbing her hand entwining it with his listening to her hum "Do you sing?"He asked looking up at the sky

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
(I wil fix dorms later.)

Elise shook her head. Bearing fangs. "Leave me alone." She said looking back at her sketches. @Tazmodo
Mercury looked up at her. "Apologize and tell me why your so damn mad and I'll be more then happy to."

Cicero said:
"Oh..."The boy said laughing at his own stupidity for thinking he made her mad laying down next to her gently grabbing her hand entwining it with his listening to her hum "Do you sing?"He asked looking up at the sky
"I did, Before Mothers death." She said a little sadly. Shaking it off she smiled at Ra, still humming. She gazed up at the sky remembering every detail of the night. She had sang to her mother before dinner, After leaving and returning after dinner. She smiled up to her mother. Remembering how sick she looked. How rugged her breath was. She rembering counting every tear that feel down her cheek.....

Back to realitly she didn't realize she had stopped humming and was breathing hard.

Tazmodo said:
Mercury looked up at her. "Apologize and tell me why your so damn mad and I'll be more then happy to."
"I said leave," Bearing her fangs she used her dark magic to cloak her. Jumping out of the tree and his sight she left and found a tree not to far away. She sighed and sketched.

LilyannaGaming said:
"I did, Before Mothers death." She said a little sadly. Shaking it off she smiled at Ra, still humming. She gazed up at the sky remembering every detail of the night. She had sang to her mother before dinner, After leaving and returning after dinner. She smiled up to her mother. Remembering how sick she looked. How rugged her breath was. She rembering counting every tear that feel down her cheek.....
Back to realitly she didn't realize she had stopped humming and was breathing hard.
"Oh i'm sorry..."The boy said looking away feeling more stupid the before. He looked back over "Quinn you okay?!"He asked getting up staring at the girl confused at what do to "Just calm down okay...you're safe."Ra told her while lifting her up and hugging her closer "Calm down everything is okay."The vampire whispered in her ear stroking her hair.

Cicero said:
"Oh i'm sorry..."The boy said looking away feeling more stupid the before. He looked back over "Quinn you okay?!"He asked getting up staring at the girl confused at what do to "Just calm down okay...you're safe."Ra told her while lifting her up and hugging her closer "Calm down everything is okay."The vampire whispered in her ear stroking her hair.
Quinn fought to regain compuser. Silent tears fell down her face. SHe looked up at him. Trying to remember where she was. Her breathing evened as she relaxed. "Sorry." She muttered. Remembering how everytime she tried to cry over her mother, her dad would throw her into the training room. He never let her cry. Which was the only good thing he done at the time. She shook her head.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn fought to regain compuser. Silent tears fell down her face. SHe looked up at him. Trying to remember where she was. Her breathing evened as she relaxed. "Sorry." She muttered. Remembering how everytime she tried to cry over her mother, her dad would throw her into the training room. He never let her cry. Which was the only good thing he done at the time. She shook her head.
"Don't worry about it normal for people to cry when remembering that stuff."The boy said looking at her smiling "You can cry if you need to I won't make fun of you or tell anyone."Ra told the girl hugging her again "Something wrong?"He asked while feeling the girl shake her head

Cicero said:
"Don't worry about it normal for people to cry when remembering that stuff."The boy said looking at her smiling "You can cry if you need to I won't make fun of you or tell anyone."Ra told the girl hugging her again "Something wrong?"He asked while feeling the girl shake her head
SHe said nothing to any of this. Just stood there with a sadden expression. "It's nothing." She muttered turning away. Her wings forcefully unraveled. She bit back the surprise scream. She forgotten they where closed. She kept thinking off her father. And mother.

LilyannaGaming said:
SHe said nothing to any of this. Just stood there with a sadden expression. "It's nothing." She muttered turning away. Her wings forcefully unraveled. She bit back the surprise scream. She forgotten they where closed. She kept thinking off her father. And mother.
Ra just sat there hugging the girl "Okay...."The boy said trying to keep his voice normal before looking at the Quinn with worry covering his face "You okay?"The vampire asked her looking into her eyes trying to show he was actually worried

LilyannaGaming said:

"I said leave," Bearing her fangs she used her dark magic to cloak her. Jumping out of the tree and his sight she left and found a tree not to far away. She sighed and sketched.
Mercury looked around for her. "Seriously this is how you want to do this? All you have to say is I'm sorry. I don't see what's so hard about that."

Cicero said:
Ra just sat there hugging the girl "Okay...."The boy said trying to keep his voice normal before looking at the Quinn with worry covering his face "You okay?"The vampire asked her looking into her eyes trying to show he was actually worried
"Im fine." She said. All signs of emotion gone. She stood, up and shook herself off. Flapping her wings a few times. She began singing at random. Keeping her voice eerie, yet melodic.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_yc8Nr50M[/media]

Tazmodo said:
Mercury looked around for her. "Seriously this is how you want to do this? All you have to say is I'm sorry. I don't see what's so hard about that."
Laughing she turned ti him. Black spear in hand. Flying graciously off the tree. Landing no more than 10feet in front of him. "Your really starting to piss me off." She said.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Im fine." She said. All signs of emotion gone. She stood, up and shook herself off. Flapping her wings a few times. She began singing at random. Keeping her voice eerie, yet melodic.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_yc8Nr50M[/media]
He nodded slowly looking at her face and sighed to himself sitting back at listening to her. His face going to awe and shocked his mouth open a bit with his wide eyes

Cicero said:
He nodded slowly looking at her face and sighed to himself sitting back at listening to her. His face going to awe and shocked his mouth open a bit with his wide eyes
As she ended the singing and dancing she smiled. "Your mouth is opened." She told ra laughing. Though even without music she was dancing. Laughing as happier memories flooded to her. Ecluding what happened earlier between Ra and her.

LilyannaGaming said:
As she ended the singing and dancing she smiled. "Your mouth is opened." She told ra laughing. Though even without music she was dancing. Laughing as happier memories flooded to her. Ecluding what happened earlier between Ra and her.
The boy shook his head and closed his mouth "S-sorry I just in awe while hearing you sing your amazing."Ra stated while getting up watching her dance making him smile even more.

Cicero said:
The boy shook his head and closed his mouth "S-sorry I just in awe while hearing you sing your amazing."Ra stated while getting up watching her dance making him smile even more.
Still dancing she smiled. "Amazing. Never heard that pharse for singing before." She said doing more combat like flips in her dance. "Mother said I had the voice as a siren. we had laughed over it for five mintues straight, Though it was a joke she never stopped listening to me sing." Quinn said.

LilyannaGaming said:
Still dancing she smiled. "Amazing. Never heard that pharse for singing before." She said doing more combat like flips in her dance. "Mother said I had the voice as a siren. we had laughed over it for five mintues straight, Though it was a joke she never stopped listening to me sing." Quinn said.
"You keep doing amazing stuff like that you'll hear it from me more then you'd expect."He said laughing "I didn't know sirens sounded beautiful or looked as beautiful as you."Ra told the girl smiling while watching her "I wouldn't stop listening either....then again it felt like I was in a spell the best spell ever."The vampire said while walking closer to her gently grabbing her arms and kissing her.He opened his eyes and his face instantly went red while he let her go back away a good foot or so. "I'm so sorry I don't know what happened and I just...your lips they just seemed kissable so i tried it and now you must hate me..."The boy ranted to himself and kept apologizing with his red face

Before he backed off, she kissed him back. "I don't hate you." She sent him telepathic. Smiling as she saw his face. "Have you not meet a siren?" She asked jokingly

"Y-You don't?"The boy asked her mentally while looking back up at her trying to regain his lost composer shaking his head at the next question "I might have never seen one but I can say this much for a fact no siren can ever be as perfect as the girl in front of me now."Ra said hugging the girl smiling

LilyannaGaming said:
Laughing she turned ti him. Black spear in hand. Flying graciously off the tree. Landing no more than 10feet in front of him. "Your really starting to piss me off." She said.
"You have no right to be pissed off. You're in the wrong here. I only want a apology but for some reason you are incapable of doing so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back