• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LilyannaGaming said:
White is amazing. she sent nodding Her eyes tried to stay green, but ended up multicolored. "Green....Im not sure." She said trying to think. "Passion or happiness I believe." She said Her smile brighting her normal unemotional face.
"For you yes it is"He agreed with her smiling more and hugging her closer "P-Passion.....whats that?"Ra asked confused while somehow managing to grow redder looking away embarrassed while starting to scratch his cheeks harder "Is that what i'm feeling towards you?"The vampire asked smiling

Raven said:
|Raven|
She arose from the table she settled upon, the scene ahead of her was happening similar to a clock, except with a faster time with it. Before she knew it even Logan threw himself into the quarrel of the fight between three students vs The headmaster, however she did notice something peculiar about the way her fathers face seemed to be transforming into a bluish color as if he lost oxygen, she didn't care none-the-less. Eventually, she arose from the cafeteria table and approached Logan from afar "Don't make it worse then it already is. This fight is immature, especially for a Head master to even go through with it, it only shows how cowardly he is." She locked her eyes upon Logan's figure once more after speaking bluntly about the situation. Of course, everything was resolved once Quinn kicked her fathers ass and left with Ra, she was standing in the room with three figures in total since it was free time, The head master, Logan and her pathetic excuse of a father Victor. 'What a interesting group of people in a room.' Until the headmaster walked off leaving her father, and Logan, still sensing the tension in the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor after making that sly comment began to loose oxygen all of a sudden, the complexion of his skin draining to a more 'bluish, purplish' coloration, he fell upon his knees after attempting to breath, and stifled a sudden gasp trying to replenish his lost of oxygen. Victor's eyes had already become blurry, because from all around him there was no air, it felt as if being thrown into a water-hole, and having something keep you down from a long period of time.

@LilyannaGaming
Logan nodded. Just as his power began to back fire amoung itself. The air rushed to fill the once vacant space around Victor. he gave a Sly smile. Next time I wont stop. Do you understand? The next time you lay a hand on your daughter. I will not..hesitate." He sent. He looked at Raven. "What to head to the forest?" He asked.

Cicero said:
"For you yes it is"He agreed with her smiling more and hugging her closer "P-Passion.....whats that?"Ra asked confused while somehow managing to grow redder looking away embarrassed while starting to scratch his cheeks harder "Is that what i'm feeling towards you?"The vampire asked smiling
"I don't know how you feel." She said. "Unless you show me." She said shocked by her own words. She covered it up with a smile as he hugged her closer. She snuggled her head in her chest. Looking up at him.

LilyannaGaming said:
"I don't know how you feel." She said. "Unless you show me." She said shocked by her own words. She covered it up with a smile as he hugged her closer. She snuggled her head in her chest. Looking up at him.
Ra nodded and kisses her forehead "That's how I feel....but there's more too it....I can't stand to see you in pain for someone bringing you down or like your father saying he already decided who you were being with...that one made my heart feel like it was getting stabbed."The vampire admitted looking away embarrassed about how open he was scratching his cheek furiously

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
Logan nodded. Just as his power began to back fire amoung itself. The air rushed to fill the once vacant space around Victor. he gave a Sly smile. Next time I wont stop. Do you understand? The next time you lay a hand on your daughter. I will not..hesitate." He sent. He looked at Raven. "What to head to the forest?" He asked.
|Raven|

Her gaze turned back towards his figure, she contemplated it about a moment before nodding back towards his figure, after all nature was her best friend. Her eyes then turned back towards her father who seemed to be regaining his complexion once again, she averted from his gaze once more before moving into the opposite direction and leaving the cafeteria awaiting for Logan to follow her trail.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor regained his lost oxygen, and coughed violently as his nose winkled up from the comment the boy made, but before he could even regain his stature, he watched his daughter leave the cafeteria with the boy following after her.

@LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
|Raven|

Her gaze turned back towards his figure, she contemplated it about a moment before nodding back towards his figure, after all nature was her best friend. Her eyes then turned back towards her father who seemed to be regaining his complexion once again, she averted from his gaze once more before moving into the opposite direction and leaving the cafeteria awaiting for Logan to follow her trail.

|Victor|

Victor regained his lost oxygen, and coughed violently as his nose winkled up from the comment the boy made, but before he could even regain his stature, he watched his daughter leave the cafeteria with the boy following after her.

(Fixed)

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
Ra nodded and kisses her forehead "That's how I feel....but there's more too it....I can't stand to see you in pain for someone bringing you down or like your father saying he already decided who you were being with...that one made my heart feel like it was getting stabbed."The vampire admitted looking away embarrassed about how open he was scratching his cheek furiously

Quinn looked up surprised by his confession. She nodded slowly. turning bright red as he kissed her. Though she coulnt find the words to say out loud.

"One of the reasons I hate you fighting my dad. Is I hate seeing you hurt. I know you can defend yourself, but it makes me on edge. And I hate my father for not wanting me to see you. Your...Amzing. In ways I cant explain, I think this is the only time I felt this way." Returing the kiss with one of her own, on his cheek.

Raven said:
|Raven|

|Victor|

(Fixed)

@LilyannaGaming

Logan followed her smiling. He sighed and looked at her. "Lead the way, Raven." He said pointing at the large forest. Ignoring her dad watching them.​

[/divide]

LilyannaGaming said:

Quinn looked up surprised by his confession. She nodded slowly. turning bright red as he kissed her. Though she coulnt find the words to say out loud.

"One of the reasons I hate you fighting my dad. Is I hate seeing you hurt. I know you can defend yourself, but it makes me on edge. And I hate my father for not wanting me to see you. Your...Amzing. In ways I cant explain, I think this is the only time I felt this way." Returing the kiss with one of her own, on his cheek.​

[/divide]
The boy blushed more turn looking at her "Ummm...I...."He said not being able to finish his sentence merely nodding and smiling looking away again while she explained "W-what do you mean i'm amazing? I m-mean you're a-amazing too....also in ways I don't know how to explain. But I can try my heart beats ten times faster my brain goes numb while i'm around you causing me not to think right..."Ra told the girl while looking at her surprised touching his cheek shock written on his face "W-what was that for?"The vampire asked

Cicero said:
The boy blushed more turn looking at her "Ummm...I...."He said not being able to finish his sentence merely nodding and smiling looking away again while she explained "W-what do you mean i'm amazing? I m-mean you're a-amazing too....also in ways I don't know how to explain. But I can try my heart beats ten times faster my brain goes numb while i'm around you causing me not to think right..."Ra told the girl while looking at her surprised touching his cheek shock written on his face "W-what was that for?"The vampire asked
She looked shocked a little her self. Nodding at his words. "Same!" She muttered. A little embarrassed by what she done she managed a meek smile as her face was becoming a ripe tomatoe.

LilyannaGaming said:
She looked shocked a little her self. Nodding at his words. "Same!" She muttered. A little embarrassed by what she done she managed a meek smile as her face was becoming a ripe tomatoe.
The boy smiled leaning closer towards her looking at her lips before looking back up at her "G-Great....but what feeling are we both having I've never...felt it to be honest but I know i'm glad I'm feeling it towards you."Ra said while feeling her cheeks "Warm....it feels nice and comforting."He said turning his cheek to hers growing redder

Cicero said:
The boy smiled leaning closer towards her looking at her lips before looking back up at her "G-Great....but what feeling are we both having I've never...felt it to be honest but I know i'm glad I'm feeling it towards you."Ra said while feeling her cheeks "Warm....it feels nice and comforting."He said turning his cheek to hers growing redder
She leaned into his grasp. "Comforting.." She repeated. Testing its sound on her lips. She never remembered feeling comfort. She smiled. She realized she still had the small throwing knife in her hand. She slid it into a small pouch on her arm, but never moving her eyes from his nor moving in inch. She looked at her reflection in his eyes. Embarssed by her mutli colored eyes.

LilyannaGaming said:
She leaned into his grasp. "Comforting.." She repeated. Testing its sound on her lips. She never remembered feeling comfort. She smiled. She realized she still had the small throwing knife in her hand. She slid it into a small pouch on her arm, but never moving her eyes from his nor moving in inch. She looked at her reflection in his eyes. Embarssed by her mutli colored eyes.
"So...what do we call this...like this feeling?"The boy asked her while placing his hand on her cheek softly looking at her with a bright smile "I like your eyes by the way...makes you look prettier."He stated while gently moving his hand from her cheek putting two fingers on her bottom like then doing the same with his before staring at her lips before breaking out of his self induced tranche removing his fingers from her lips looking away embarrassed. "S-sorry...I don't know what gotten into me."Ra said shame flooded his voice

Cicero said:
"So...what do we call this...like this feeling?"The boy asked her while placing his hand on her cheek softly looking at her with a bright smile "I like your eyes by the way...makes you look prettier."He stated while gently moving his hand from her cheek putting two fingers on her bottom like then doing the same with his before staring at her lips before breaking out of his self induced tranche removing his fingers from her lips looking away embarrassed. "S-sorry...I don't know what gotten into me."Ra said shame flooded his voice
She shook her head. "I-tts fine. and I believe they call it.....Love? I don't know." She muttered the last four words. Her smile going in and out. Eyes flicked blue to red, then multi colored. She lifted her head up. Scared of his reaction. She sighed slowly. Placing a hand on his heart and leaning into his chest.

LilyannaGaming said:
She shook her head. "I-tts fine. and I believe they call it.....Love? I don't know." She muttered the last four words. Her smile going in and out. Eyes flicked blue to red, then multi colored. She lifted her head up. Scared of his reaction. She sighed slowly. Placing a hand on his heart and leaning into his chest.
"L-Love...I like this feeling."He said looking at the girl's eyes change color smiling again "And I like how your eyes change color also...it makes you unique from everyone else."The vampire told her while looking at her hand against his chest his heart beat quickening while hugging her putting his head on her shoulder smiling "I also like how I'm feeling it towards you...is that a bad thing?"Ra asked looking at her with hopeful eyes it wasn't

Jane walked to school knowing she was late. "Dang it....where do I go?"She asked herself looking around eventually finding the school walking in and plainly walked around trying to find a teacher or the headmaster so she can know what she was to do and what her classes are

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan followed her smiling. He sighed and looked at her. "Lead the way, Raven." He said pointing at the large forest. Ignoring her dad watching them.

[/divide]
|Raven|

She didn't seem to care as her father choked to regain the lost proximity of oxygen, she needed to escape this school only for a moment to regain some amount of peace. Her footsteps bounced among the walls of the school as she stalked down it, her hands grasping upon the hilt of her blade at times twirling it within her fingers, her thoughts were pinned elsewhere; mostly on the memories which continued to hit straight on within her head. Eventually, her hands collided with the opening of the door to the school, she pushed it open and immediately stepped outside, the suns radiation already warming her as it reflected against her greyish bluish eyes. Connecting to the ground once lunging from the steps, her eyes narrowed behind her awaiting for Logan to follow her trail, she was used to nature it was her favorite place after all.

@LilyannaGaming

Mercury was exploring through the forest out of sheer boredom. He had been wondering for an hour then gave up on finding anything. The only problem was that he was now lost in the endless maze of trees. "Oh crap. Is anyone out there." He called out.

Tazmodo said:
Mercury was exploring through the forest out of sheer boredom. He had been wondering for an hour then gave up on finding anything. The only problem was that he was now lost in the endless maze of trees. "Oh crap. Is anyone out there." He called out.
Elise had been running aimlessly around the woods when she bumped into someone. The female Vamp. looked up from her spot on the ground at the intruder. "Watch It!" She hissed silently. Pointing to the Right. "Academy is that way." She said walking away.

Raven said:
|Raven|
She didn't seem to care as her father choked to regain the lost proximity of oxygen, she needed to escape this school only for a moment to regain some amount of peace. Her footsteps bounced among the walls of the school as she stalked down it, her hands grasping upon the hilt of her blade at times twirling it within her fingers, her thoughts were pinned elsewhere; mostly on the memories which continued to hit straight on within her head. Eventually, her hands collided with the opening of the door to the school, she pushed it open and immediately stepped outside, the suns radiation already warming her as it reflected against her greyish bluish eyes. Connecting to the ground once lunging from the steps, her eyes narrowed behind her awaiting for Logan to follow her trail, she was used to nature it was her favorite place after all.

@LilyannaGaming
Logan followed, in the sir beside her. Trying to think of a way to start converstation.

Cicero said:
"L-Love...I like this feeling."He said looking at the girl's eyes change color smiling again "And I like how your eyes change color also...it makes you unique from everyone else."The vampire told her while looking at her hand against his chest his heart beat quickening while hugging her putting his head on her shoulder smiling "I also like how I'm feeling it towards you...is that a bad thing?"Ra asked looking at her with hopeful eyes it wasn't
Jane walked to school knowing she was late. "Dang it....where do I go?"She asked herself looking around eventually finding the school walking in and plainly walked around trying to find a teacher or the headmaster so she can know what she was to do and what her classes are

Quinn nodded at his first reply. "Ye-a" She agreed. She smiled as his head touched her shoulder. "Unique?" She reapeted. "No, Not unique. Just odd." She muttered. "No its not a bad thing." She said giggling a little. The sound Melodic.

Gaberieal nodded at Jane. "Are you needing something?" He called out.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn nodded at his first reply. "Ye-a" She agreed. She smiled as his head touched her shoulder. "Unique?" She reapeted. "No, Not unique. Just odd." She muttered. "No its not a bad thing." She said giggling a little. The sound Melodic.
"S-so.....does this mean that I l-love you?"He asked confused by his numbed brain and quick heart. "Never mind sorry I didn't mean to say that."The vampire quickly corrected himself turning his head away not removing it from her shoulder "And you are unique at least to me you are."He told her snickering a bit pulling her closer smiling

The girl jumped a bit "Right I'm new here so what do I do?"She asked turning towards the headmaster

LilyannaGaming said:
Elise had been running aimlessly around the woods when she bumped into someone. The female Vamp. looked up from her spot on the ground at the intruder. "Watch It!" She hissed silently. Pointing to the Right. "Academy is that way." She said walking away.
Logan followed, in the sir beside her. Trying to think of a way to start converstation.

Mercury glared at her. "You ran into me. I was just standing here. What's your problem?"

Tazmodo said:
Mercury glared at her. "You ran into me. I was just standing here. What's your problem?"
Elise glared at him. "Do you ever Shutup?" She said continued walking on. "Get off to the acamdemy." She said dissapering into the trees.

Cicero said:
"S-so.....does this mean that I l-love you?"He asked confused by his numbed brain and quick heart. "Never mind sorry I didn't mean to say that."The vampire quickly corrected himself turning his head away not removing it from her shoulder "And you are unique at least to me you are."He told her snickering a bit pulling her closer smiling
The girl jumped a bit "Right I'm new here so what do I do?"She asked turning towards the headmaster
She looked stunned at his words. Smiling she relaxed as he pulled her closer. Sinking into his chest a little. "Maybe.." She muttered. She turned her head towards his. She brighten a bit as she looked at him. "I am?" She muttered. Unsure. Growing up as an 'Outcast' didn't help the situation.

Gaberiel. Managed a lase smile. He gave her a quick mental image of the campus, What period it was, her dorm, and told her classes where canceled for today. Sense it was only one class left. He started to walk amway.

LilyannaGaming said:
She looked stunned at his words. Smiling she relaxed as he pulled her closer. Sinking into his chest a little. "Maybe.." She muttered. She turned her head towards his. She brighten a bit as she looked at him. "I am?" She muttered. Unsure. Growing up as an 'Outcast' didn't help the situation.
Gaberiel. Managed a lase smile. He gave her a quick mental image of the campus, What period it was, her dorm, and told her classes where canceled for today. Sense it was only one class left. He started to walk amway.
He smiled "That's good enough for me."He said snickering while looking at her smiling and nodded to answer her question "yes to me you are like a light in a dark room of my life without you I would be lost."The boy said growing redder and kisses her forehead again smiling "Do you umm love me back?"Ra asked her looking down at the ground embarrassed by asking the question "I'm sorry you don't have to answer..."The vampire said dully

The girl held her head by all the information "Do I have to tell you anything about myself?"She called out to the man walking away confused while yawning.

LilyannaGaming said:
Elise glared at him. "Do you ever Shutup?" She said continued walking on. "Get off to the acamdemy." She said dissapering into the trees.
Mercury followed her. "Hold up. I'm still waiting for my apology for you running into me and then yelling at me. What's got you all bent out of shape?"

Cicero said:
He smiled "That's good enough for me."He said snickering while looking at her smiling and nodded to answer her question "yes to me you are like a light in a dark room of my life without you I would be lost."The boy said growing redder and kisses her forehead again smiling "Do you umm love me back?"Ra asked her looking down at the ground embarrassed by asking the question "I'm sorry you don't have to answer..."The vampire said dully
The girl held her head by all the information "Do I have to tell you anything about myself?"She called out to the man walking away confused while yawning.
Quinn Thought silently for a while. Nervous of where this was heading, She was afraid of betrayel. She Looked up at him. "Yes." She stated. Her face reding and smile brighting. She tucked her fore head to his. Fighting the already growing neres.

Gabriel shook his head. "No. I have you on file." He said before turning to her. "Go get some rest." He said before turning away.

Tazmodo said:
Mercury followed her. "Hold up. I'm still waiting for my apology for you running into me and then yelling at me. What's got you all bent out of shape?"
Rolling her eyes Elise leapt into the tree. Using her dark magic to create a shadowed area. "Don't you know when to leave a girl alone." She said before turning away, Pulling out her sketch book.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn Thought silently for a while. Nervous of where this was heading, She was afraid of betrayel. She Looked up at him. "Yes." She stated. Her face reding and smile brighting. She tucked her fore head to his. Fighting the already growing neres.
Gabriel shook his head. "No. I have you on file." He said before turning to her. "Go get some rest." He said before turning away.

Rolling her eyes Elise leapt into the tree. Using her dark magic to create a shadowed area. "Don't you know when to leave a girl alone." She said before turning away, Pulling out her sketch book.
Mercury sat at the base of the tree. "Don't you know to watch where you're going or apologize when you run into people?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back