• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I never showed emotions before. Not around others anyways" she said slowly. Straighten her back she shook back the tears. She narrowed her eyes. Gently lowering herself. Laying back down. She smiled. Her eyes showing no hint of anything that happened. Sighing she turned to the boy. "Tell, me what is one of your fears?" She asked recalling hers. "Min is betrayal and showing emotion." She muttered. She reached into her boot and pulled out a small throwing knife. The handle wrap in leather. She mad sure none of her skin can in contact with the knife itself. @Cicero

"Oh...well you can show them around me if you want."The boy said plainly while looking at her grinning before looking up at the sky thinking "My one fear....I don't think I have one to be honest."He stated plainly looking back at her looking at the knife and back at her "What do you plan on doing with that?"Ra asked her dully

Cicero said:
"Oh...well you can show them around me if you want."The boy said plainly while looking at her grinning before looking up at the sky thinking "My one fear....I don't think I have one to be honest."He stated plainly looking back at her looking at the knife and back at her "What do you plan on doing with that?"Ra asked her dully
She threw it at a tree and it sunk in. She focused on it and you could see it rattle. She exhaled loudly. The knife stopped. She sighed. "Obsidian, the one other thing that can kill me, without getting an angelic blade, or moralizing me. I assume since it's my weakness I can't mov I as easily as other objects." She said getting up to retrieve it.

LilyannaGaming said:
She threw it at a tree and it sunk in. She focused on it and you could see it rattle. She exhaled loudly. The knife stopped. She sighed. "Obsidian, the one other thing that can kill me, without getting an angelic blade, or moralizing me. I assume since it's my weakness I can't mov I as easily as other objects." She said getting up to retrieve it.
The boy looked at the knife "So that blade is made out of Obsidian and that's your weakness other than the other things you said?"The vampire asked following her while trying to keep his focus anywhere but her neck gulping a bit feeling something cut the inside of his mouth he glided his tongue across his teeth sighing as he fangs grew to there full size "So Quinn...umm how's you was your day?"Ra asked stupidly

Gently she wedged the knife out. She nodded. "Yea." She said before looking at the sky. "Fine considering that you and Gabriel are at each other's heads." She said. Dropping the knife as it burnt her skin. She grabbed it again on the leather. "Damn obsidian." She muttered. Laughing before throwing the knife over to the tree again. She jumped up and flew up again laughing happily. She slammed her wings shut and caught her self easily. She smilies at Ra. "Ever flew before?" She asked curious

"Oh.Okay.I'm older than you." Nate said to Zared.Nate was focussing on his friend,but also on the other conversations that were happening in the cafatieria.Nate really wanted to play with a yarnball right now,but resisted it for the time being.He couldn't be rude.

@Ldybug123 (sorry for the wait.School.Then walking home.Then talking to dad.Then eating and doing my homework.All this in Alaska time)

"Oh cool...yea sorry about that he just gets on my nerves saying he choose who you were going to be with and all that."He said clenching his fist before laughing a bit looking up at her "No not really I've never actually flew."Ra said plainly grinning at the girl "Umm...Quinn keep me away from your neck okay I might accidentally bite it."He told her while showing his fangs to her

"It's hard to tell when your surprised or not.It's like you have no feelings at all.Weird" Nate said,"But don't get the wrong idea about what I just said.When I don't like something I usually say it in a doragatory way" Nate explained.

@Ldybug123

Cicero said:
"Oh cool...yea sorry about that he just gets on my nerves saying he choose who you were going to be with and all that."He said clenching his fist before laughing a bit looking up at her "No not really I've never actually flew."Ra said plainly grinning at the girl "Umm...Quinn keep me away from your neck okay I might accidentally bite it."He told her while showing his fangs to her
She rolled her eyes. Smiling she shook her head. "That happens anytime I'm near you. I have watched it." She admitted. She flew around him. "Even if it came to that. I can fly away and leave you in the middle of the forest." She said a smirking. She stood straight in the air. She sighed.

LilyannaGaming said:
She rolled her eyes. Smiling she shook her head. "That happens anytime I'm near you. I have watched it." She admitted. She flew around him. "Even if it came to that. I can fly away and leave you in the middle of the forest." She said a smirking. She stood straight in the air. She sighed.
"Well as long as you were aware if it right...plus I can't help it now after licking away the blood on your wounds I go crazy around your neck I just don't show it."Ra told the girl grinning "You wouldn't dare leave me in the forest by my lonesome would you?"He asked making a fake pouting face before covering his eyes smirking "So be it..."The vampire stated

Quinn laughed. Taking off into the forest on ground. Already deep into it by the time she even realized she couldn't see Ra anymore. Focusing all her mental energy. She sharpened her senses. She continued running around waiting to see what he would do. @Cicero

Ra snickered while summoning a scouter imp sending it to go find Quinn "You can run little angel but you can never hide..."He sent to her while the imp continued to scout jumping past the tree lines seeing the girl and with the he disappeared giving Ra the location.The vampire sprinted towards the location jumping from tree to tree jumping up and hugging the girl "I got you..."The boy said while he looked at her his face growing red realizing how close they were @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
Ra snickered while summoning a scouter imp sending it to go find Quinn "You can run little angel but you can never hide..."He sent to her while the imp continued to scout jumping past the tree lines seeing the girl and with the he disappeared giving Ra the location.The vampire sprinted towards the location jumping from tree to tree jumping up and hugging the girl "I got you..."The boy said while he looked at her his face growing red realizing how close they were @LilyannaGaming
"Cheater." She mumbled. Growing bright red at how close they where as well. Her smile brighten a bit. Shocked she didn't know how to react. "You wouldn't have got me if I flew" she sent snickering

LilyannaGaming said:
"Cheater." She mumbled. Growing bright red at how close they where as well. Her smile brighten a bit. Shocked she didn't know how to react. "You wouldn't have got me if I flew" she sent snickering
"You should have excepted nothing less from a low life vampire."He countered while looking at her face growing redder "Your face is red by the way..."Ra commented "Oh really now?"The vampire asked snickering

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]((Mind if I just jump in the RP somewhere here xD ?))

[/QUOTE]
Yea.

Cicero said:
"You should have excepted nothing less from a low life vampire."He countered while looking at her face growing redder "Your face is red by the way..."Ra commented "Oh really now?"The vampire asked snickering
She laughed. Trying to remember the last time she felt like this. Her eyes clouded over, But her Bloosiming smile increased. "Your is as well." She said. Poking him on the chhek. Trying to get free off his hug secretly, SO she could run again. "Maybe I should cheat to..." She seent.

LilyannaGaming said:
She laughed. Trying to remember the last time she felt like this. Her eyes clouded over, But her Bloosiming smile increased. "Your is as well." She said. Poking him on the chhek. Trying to get free off his hug secretly, SO she could run again. "Maybe I should cheat to..." She seent.
"So be it...I don't know what is actually causing it to happen as far as I know it happens when I'm around you."The boy told her grinning at her putting his forehead on hers growing redder "Try it will makes things more interesting...are you sure you won't become a fallen angel for cheating?"Ra asked sasarcastically

Cicero said:
"So be it...I don't know what is actually causing it to happen as far as I know it happens when I'm around you."The boy told her grinning at her putting his forehead on hers growing redder "Try it will makes things more interesting...are you sure you won't become a fallen angel for cheating?"Ra asked sasarcastically
"It's not in our laws. So no I wont become a Fallen." She sent shuddering. She instantly smiled as his head was placed on hers. She held back the emotions screaming to be shown. Her eyes grew Green, With fascination.

((Shhh don't mind meh.... *chilled*))

Click. Click. Click. The female's heels tapped against the staircase as she walked down, going outside...... Oh what a great day it's going to be.... Until the sun ruined it all! The sun! THE SUN! Luckily, Yami brought herself to stay alright as in the sun. But yes, it is very uncomfortable because THE SUN. She took a walk outside, in her usual casual way of walking and Yami just kept an eye out for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
"It's not in our laws. So no I wont become a Fallen." She sent shuddering. She instantly smiled as his head was placed on hers. She held back the emotions screaming to be shown. Her eyes grew Green, With fascination.
"Well that's good...you look pretty in white wings to be honest."He admitted a small smile creeping on his face the first time he actually smiled in forever looking at her eyes his smile growing now showing his fangs which dyed down some "What color does green mean?"The boy asked her

Cicero said:
"Well that's good...you look pretty in white wings to be honest."He admitted a small smile creeping on his face the first time he actually smiled in forever looking at her eyes his smile growing now showing his fangs which dyed down some "What color does green mean?"The boy asked her
White is amazing. she sent nodding Her eyes tried to stay green, but ended up multicolored. "Green....Im not sure." She said trying to think. "Passion or happiness I believe." She said Her smile brighting her normal unemotional face.

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan laughed. Taking the air around victor away. Sighing he whipped himself up in a tornado. "Headmaster you really need to stop provoking your students" he yelled.
Gabriel got up. "Is that all you have, Outcast?" He yelled his daughter. He flew at her. Aiming his sword and doing a dive at her. Though she wasn't able to block in time.
|Raven|

She arose from the table she settled upon, the scene ahead of her was happening similar to a clock, except with a faster time with it. Before she knew it even Logan threw himself into the quarrel of the fight between three students vs The headmaster, however she did notice something peculiar about the way her fathers face seemed to be transforming into a bluish color as if he lost oxygen, she didn't care none-the-less. Eventually, she arose from the cafeteria table and approached Logan from afar "Don't make it worse then it already is. This fight is immature, especially for a Head master to even go through with it, it only shows how cowardly he is." She locked her eyes upon Logan's figure once more after speaking bluntly about the situation. Of course, everything was resolved once Quinn kicked her fathers ass and left with Ra, she was standing in the room with three figures in total since it was free time, The head master, Logan and her pathetic excuse of a father Victor. 'What a interesting group of people in a room.' Until the headmaster walked off leaving her father, and Logan, still sensing the tension in the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor after making that sly comment began to loose oxygen all of a sudden, the complexion of his skin draining to a more 'bluish, purplish' coloration, he fell upon his knees after attempting to breath, and stifled a sudden gasp trying to replenish his lost of oxygen. Victor's eyes had already become blurry, because from all around him there was no air, it felt as if being thrown into a water-hole, and having something keep you down from a long period of time.

@LilyannaGaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back