• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cicero said:
Thee boy looked at the food and shrugged "Anything..."The boy said grabbing random food and put it on his tray. "So were do you want to sit?"He asked ignoring the headmaster
Quinn smiled and led him to the table with Logan and Raven. Sighing at her fathers display. She smilied at the group. She took the seat across from Raven and motioned for Ra to sit down beside her in front of Logan.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn smiled and led him to the table with Logan and Raven. Sighing at her fathers display. She smilied at the group. She took the seat across from Raven and motioned for Ra to sit down beside her in front of Logan.
The boy followed without a word sitting where he was told and started eating finally noticing the people growling a Logan "Don't think I won't get you back...."The boy said looking over at the other girl "Who are you?"He asked plainly

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan led her to a table that was isolatored. The table was meant for four, but they where the only was sitting there. He placed his plate down and slid gracefull onto the bench seat. Smiling he motioned to the seat beside him. "You going to take a seat?" He asked.
|Raven|

She seemed to be distracted about the scene, and immediately took a seat beside him, however she kept some distance due to not being used to being so close to someone. She popped open the lid of her salad, she turned her her to greet Quinn "Hey." She murmured towards her, she elevated her hand noticing the bruising forming across the side of her face where her father decided to punch her at. She dismissed her hand after awhile ignoring the purplish bluish mark tinting her skin.

@Cicero

Cicero said:
The boy followed without a word sitting where he was told and started eating finally noticing the people growling a Logan "Don't think I won't get you back...."The boy said looking over at the other girl "Who are you?"He asked plainly
Quinn kicked Ra under the table. Be nice, and that's Raven. She said pretending nothing happened between the two just now. She looked at the two across from her. Smiling she nodded. Logan didn't react instead began eating a smirk on his face.

Raven said:
|Raven|
She seemed to be distracted about the scene, and immediately took a seat beside him, however she kept some distance due to not being used to being so close to someone. She popped open the lid of her salad, she turned her her to greet Quinn "Hey." She murmured towards her, she elevated her hand noticing the bruising forming across the side of her face where her father decided to punch her at. She dismissed her hand after awhile ignoring the purplish bluish mark tinting her skin.

@Cicero
Quinn nodded. "Hey Raven. Logan, can you NOT provoke Ra. I would like to eat in peace." She stated rolling her eyes at the boys. She watched her dad out the corner of her eyes. It looked obvious, but she wanted to keep in eye out for him at all times. Smiling she began eating. Still watching her dad and her little group of friends.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn nodded. "Hey Raven. Logan, can you NOT provoke Ra. I would like to eat in peace." She stated rolling her eyes at the boys. She watched her dad out the corner of her eyes. It looked obvious, but she wanted to keep in eye out for him at all times. Smiling she began eating. Still watching her dad and her little group of friends.
"Wait she's Raven?"The boy asked while a huge smirk grew on his face while looking at her and at Logan "And hey what's that suppose to mean?"He asked before continuing to eat "Sooooo Logan is that the girl you like?"Ra sent him a quick message pretending not to have done anything

Raven|

Her head elevated towards his somewhat surprised expression of her name being "Raven". She narrowed her grey frozen stoned gaze " That is my name." Instead of being rude back she decided she had enough drama for today. Her eyes narrowed towards Logan before motioning her eyes at the headmaster who seemed to be watching there group 'Creepy.' She motioned her blade within her opposite hand to level her emotions. She poured the ranch over her salad, and stabbed the fork through this center of the leatus with a surprising amount of force from the one who emerged into the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor was hanging against the wall of the cafeteria watching from the side lines, his eyes motioned towards the headmaster and he approached with a sudden grin "Stalking your daughter, boss?" But he couldn't say anything because his eyes were locked upon his own

@Cicero

Cicero said:
"Wait she's Raven?"The boy asked while a huge smirk grew on his face while looking at her and at Logan "And hey what's that suppose to mean?"He asked before continuing to eat "Sooooo Logan is that the girl you like?"Ra sent him a quick message pretending not to have done anything
Logan jumped. "No one said anything about liking her. Your just to busy 'using' quinnt to notice" he sent confidently. Looking at the headmaster. Then narrowed his eyes at Victor.

Quinn sighed. Her father was getting very anger airing. Finally she got up and walked to him. "Do you mind?" She yelled in his face then sat back down looking at Ra. Sighing she finished eating quickly.

Raven said:
Raven|
Her head elevated towards his somewhat surprised expression of her name being "Raven". She narrowed her grey frozen stoned gaze " That is my name." Instead of being rude back she decided she had enough drama for today. Her eyes narrowed towards Logan before motioning her eyes at the headmaster who seemed to be watching there group 'Creepy.' She motioned her blade within her opposite hand to level her emotions. She poured the ranch over her salad, and stabbed the fork through this center of the leatus with a surprising amount of force from the one who emerged into the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor was hanging against the wall of the cafeteria watching from the side lines, his eyes motioned towards the headmaster and he approached with a sudden grin "Stalking your daughter, boss?" But he couldn't say anything because his eyes were locked upon his own

@Cicero
Gabriel looked stunned by his daughters outburst, but smilies and shook his head. He turned to victor slowly. Still hovering in the air. "I would say the same for you. No I am watching who she inrlteracts with." He said coldly. Flapping his wings in annoyance.

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan jumped. "No one said anything about liking her. Your just to busy 'using' quinnt to notice" he sent confidently. Looking at the headmaster. Then narrowed his eyes at Victor.
Quinn sighed. Her father was getting very anger airing. Finally she got up and walked to him. "Do you mind?" She yelled in his face then sat back down looking at Ra. Sighing she finished eating quickly.
"How do you know I'm using her...no I won't use her only you and anyone else just not her."The boy sent while filling his mind with his snicker staring at him plainly before watching Quinn yell at her father laughing a bit and patting her back when she sat down before eating the rest of his food

LilyannaGaming said:

Gabriel looked stunned by his daughters outburst, but smilies and shook his head. He turned to victor slowly. Still hovering in the air. "I would say the same for you. No I am watching who she inrlteracts with." He said coldly. Flapping his wings in annoyance.
|Raven|

Her eyes motioned towards her father and the headmaster interacting. Her eyes then narrowed and locked upon them, her hand then motioned up with her middle finger popped up before settling it back onto her fork still continuing to eat. She did notice that she and Quinn had a similar problem 'Both our fathers are creeps.' Her head then motioned towards Logan jumping, she narrowed her eyes towards him softly "Are you alright?"

------------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor scowled at the actions that meant 'Fuck off.' from his daughters middle finger being popped up. He shook his head and gave an amusing grin before focusing on the head master. "That's what we have in common we both watch who our daughters interact with. The boy with the brown hair who is he?" Victor's eyes motioned toward the one sitting beside his daughter, he was curious, but also enraged at his intervene of his conversation.

@Cicero

Cicero said:
"How do you know I'm using her...no I won't use her only you and anyone else just not her."The boy sent while filling his mind with his snicker staring at him plainly before watching Quinn yell at her father laughing a bit and patting her back when she sat down before eating the rest of his food
Liar. Logan hissed back.smirking he turned to Raven.

Quinn laughed with Ra and tensed as he patted her back. Sighing she watched the inter action between Victor and her Father listening carefully. Smiling at his shocked expression.

Raven said:
|Raven|
Her eyes motioned towards her father and the headmaster interacting. Her eyes then narrowed and locked upon them, her hand then motioned up with her middle finger popped up before settling it back onto her fork still continuing to eat. She did notice that she and Quinn had a similar problem 'Both our fathers are creeps.' Her head then motioned towards Logan jumping, she narrowed her eyes towards him softly "Are you alright?"

------------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor scowled at the actions that meant 'Fuck off.' from his daughters middle finger being popped up. He shook his head and gave an amusing grin before focusing on the head master. "That's what we have in common we both watch who our daughters interact with. The boy with the brown hair who is he?" Victor's eyes motioned toward the one sitting beside his daughter, he was curious, but also enraged at his intervene of his conversation.

@Cicero
Logan nodded "I'm fine."

Gabriel laughed. "The one who kicked your ass? That would be Logan, the immortal. You know our daughters. The boy sitting by my daughter is Ra, a Vampire." Gabriel said hissing the last words.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn laughed with Ra and tensed as he patted her back. Sighing she watched the inter action between Victor and her Father listening carefully. Smiling at his shocked expression.
"How am I a lying....second thought don't answer I'll be lying to you a lot but not about this..."The boy sent him laughing at the headmaster's words "I think your father isn't very found of vampires let alone one so close with his beautiful daughter."He said while scooting closer putting his head on her shoulder grinning looking up at her while he's cheeks grew red a bit

LilyannaGaming said:

Logan nodded "I'm fine."

Gabriel laughed. "The one who kicked your ass? That would be Logan, the immortal. You know our daughters. The boy sitting by my daughter is Ra, a Vampire." Gabriel said hissing the last words.
|Raven|

Her eyes locked upon the headmaster and her father 'What are they talking about?' From her view they seemed to be scowling at the ones beside both her and Quinn's side. Her eyes narrowed firmly towards her father trying to figure out his intention, because he usually doesn't talk to people unless to get an advantage. She turned towards Logan and nodded "Good."

-------------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor cackled at his statement of loosing a fight to a student "I was blinded by his wind technique and decided not to retaliate since I am a teacher, and you said it yourself were not allowed to attack students." Victor logically spoke before a sudden grin smeared his lips "Another thing we have in common we both dislike the guy sitting beside our daughters. Strange that we actually have things in common seeing we are the total opposites." Victor's own crimson gaze locked upon the guy sitting beside his daughter with a scowl along his face.

@Cicero

Cicero said:
"How am I a lying....second thought don't answer I'll be lying to you a lot but not about this..."The boy sent him laughing at the headmaster's words "I think your father isn't very found of vampires let alone one so close with his beautiful daughter."He said while scooting closer putting his head on her shoulder grinning looking up at her while he's cheeks grew red a bit
Logan rolled his eyes. "Sure, you aren't." He sent sarcasticly. He looked at Raven again. Quinn rolled her eyes at the boys. Stop provoking each other. She said sighing. Relaxing as Ra's head hit her shoulder. "He isn't fond of me with any student unless its a angelic guardian." She said Flipping her dad off. Stalker she sent to him laughing. Smiling at Ra her chheks grew bright red. Beautiful? She sent to Ra.

Raven said:
|Raven|
Her eyes locked upon the headmaster and her father 'What are they talking about?' From her view they seemed to be scowling at the ones beside both her and Quinn's side. Her eyes narrowed firmly towards her father trying to figure out his intention, because he usually doesn't talk to people unless to get an advantage. She turned towards Logan and nodded "Good."

-------------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor cackled at his statement of loosing a fight to a student "I was blinded by his wind technique and decided not to retaliate since I am a teacher, and you said it yourself were not allowed to attack students." Victor logically spoke before a sudden grin smeared his lips "Another thing we have in common we both dislike the guy sitting beside our daughters. Strange that we actually have things in common seeing we are the total opposites." Victor's own crimson gaze locked upon the guy sitting beside his daughter with a scowl along his face.

@Cicero
Logan smilied. "Raven, Your Fathers talking BS about everyone here. "He said laughing Rolling his eyes at Victor.

Gabriel tensed at his daughters actions. "Out of My head, Quinn." He muttered. He turned to Victor. "I guess so. As he turned around he Glared at ras head on Quinns shoulder. "I should get on him for PDA (Publis Display of Affection) but my daughter looks normal." He sighed. Shrugging He contuied his glare at Ra. Get off of her Vampire. He hissed in Ra's mind.

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan rolled his eyes. "Sure, you aren't." He sent sarcasticly. He looked at Raven again. Quinn rolled her eyes at the boys. Stop provoking each other. She said sighing. Relaxing as Ra's head hit her shoulder. "He isn't fond of me with any student unless its a angelic guardian." She said Flipping her dad off. Stalker she sent to him laughing. Smiling at Ra her chheks grew bright red. Beautiful? She sent to Ra.
"Glad you finally believe me."The boy sent snickering. "What do you mean I wasn't doing anything he was the one saying everything..."He told her mentally grinning up at her "Angelic what.....second thought doesn't sound important to be honest."Ra stated plainly gently grabbing her hand his cheeks growing red making him scratch at one of them looking at her "You heard me correctly I said beautiful.Why was it bad to call you that?"The vampire sent her confused

Cicero said:
"Glad you finally believe me."The boy sent snickering. "What do you mean I wasn't doing anything he was the one saying everything..."He told her mentally grinning up at her "Angelic what.....second thought doesn't sound important to be honest."Ra stated plainly gently grabbing her hand his cheeks growing red making him scratch at one of them looking at her "You heard me correctly I said beautiful.Why was it bad to call you that?"The vampire sent her confused
9You didn't include the head masters threat at the bootom of my post <3)

LilyannaGaming said:
9You didn't include the head masters threat at the bootom of my post <3)
xD My bad I guesses I missed it....umm which post was it sorry <3

LilyannaGaming said:
As he turned around he Glared at ras head on Quinns shoulder. "I should get on him for PDA (Publis Display of Affection) but my daughter looks normal." He sighed. Shrugging He contuied his glare at Ra. Get off of her Vampire. He hissed in Ra's mind.
(here you go)

LilyannaGaming said:
(here you go)
(Thanks <3 Sorry again)

Ra snickered a bit turning his head to look at the headmaster grinning "Hmmm...I'll think about it even though you can tell the answer will be no."The boy snickered a bit turning his head away from him "Hey Quinn can I ask why your father doesn't want me being so close to you? Other then the whole him wanting you to be with an Angelica Guard or whatever."He asked sending it to the headmaster just to spite him

Cicero said:
"Angelic Guardians. Tell you later." She muttered. "Its, just im not use to it. The only thing I have been called is Warrior or Outcast. As the council says anyway. She sent him. Logan laughed. As Ra's thought crossed his mind. "Whatever Ra." He said Phiscally.

Cicero said:
(Thanks <3 Sorry again)
Ra snickered a bit turning his head to look at the headmaster grinning "Hmmm...I'll think about it even though you can tell the answer will be no."The boy snickered a bit turning his head away from him "Hey Quinn can I ask why your father doesn't want me being so close to you? Other then the whole him wanting you to be with an Angelica Guard or whatever."He asked sending it to the headmaster just to spite him
Headmaster glared at the boy. Leave my daughter alone Vampire. I choose who's she with, not you. He hissed back.Listening to the next thought . Damn that stupid Vamp. He thought. Quinn sighed. "He hates everyone who he suspect is evil. Hence why he dosent let Full blooded Fallens in the school.

RedRider said:
"I was about to ask you the same thing. Aren't you a bit young to be here?" He commented on her appearance.
@The Otaku Diaries
There was a moment of awkward silence before Yami replied. ".... It's not about height okay!? I drank blood at a young age and now I'm this way alright!?" She said angrily and with a "hmph!", then turned away. And it's that moment where she turned away, she heard a "Both of you get down now!" That moment is like: Uh-oh moment. She walked away from the male with the wings and hopped down from the roof. @LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
Logan smilied. "Raven, Your Fathers talking BS about everyone here. "He said laughing Rolling his eyes at Victor.

Gabriel tensed at his daughters actions. "Out of My head, Quinn." He muttered. He turned to Victor. "I guess so. As he turned around he Glared at ras head on Quinns shoulder. "I should get on him for PDA (Publis Display of Affection) but my daughter looks normal." He sighed. Shrugging He contuied his glare at Ra. Get off of her Vampire. He hissed in Ra's mind.
|Raven|

She chuckled at Logan's response, however a small grin did brace her lips faintly "It's the only thing he's good at." Her eyes motioned towards her father once more already noticing the scowl he had upon his face from her interacting

with the person who disturbed there conversation. She immediately twitched her brow at his comment that flooded her mind before ignoring it.

----------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor chuckled softly as he motioned all his thought upon her daughter to send her a simple message 'Your emotions are starting to shine through.' His head then

turned towards the headmaster "Seems your daughter is falling for a blood sucker."

@Cicero

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]There was a moment of awkward silence before Yami replied. ".... It's not about height okay!? I drank blood at a young age and now I'm this way alright!?" She said angrily and with a "hmph!" and turned away.

[/QUOTE]
LilyannaGaming said:
Headmaster Gabrieal saw the two on the fan, though the shadows hid the fallen. He took flight into the air. "Both of you down now!" He told them. Studying each person carefully trying to see how the boy got up there. Though he couldn't make out the wings at his angle
(You forgot to add my post to the equation )

Raven said:
|Raven|
She chuckled at Logan's response, however a small grin did brace her lips faintly "It's the only thing he's good at." Her eyes motioned towards her father once more already noticing the scowl he had upon his face from her interacting

with the person who disturbed there conversation. She immediately twitched her brow at his comment that flooded her mind before ignoring it.

----------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor chuckled softly as he motioned all his thought upon her daughter to send her a simple message 'Your emotions are starting to shine through.' His head then

turned towards the headmaster "Seems your daughter is falling for a blood sucker."

@Cicero
Logan smilied "Yea hes truly an Ass hole." He said louder than intended. Smiling up to Raven and smirking at the father.

Gabriel sighed. "Yea, she is. She is just not use to people. She will get over him eventually. If not im not afraid to play a 'little' unfair. He said laughing.

@LilyannaGaming[/URL]
Gabriel turned to the girl who jumped off the Fan. "Stay on the ground. And off the Fans." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back