• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Hi....how do you think I know about it already I just don't use it so I tried to fall asleep."The boy said snickering a bit making room on the tree for her "So what about your class?"Ra asked @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
"Hi....how do you think I know about it already I just don't use it so I tried to fall asleep."The boy said snickering a bit making room on the tree for her "So what about your class?"Ra asked @LilyannaGaming
"Funny actually. I got to throw Gold bubbles at things. =" She laughed as she took a seat beside him. She checked her schedule. "Lunch....Hmm." She thought to her self. "REady to head to the Cafe?" She asked. (Cafe=Cafeterina)

LilyannaGaming said:
"Funny actually. I got to throw Gold bubbles at things. =" She laughed as she took a seat beside him. She checked her schedule. "Lunch....Hmm." She thought to her self. "REady to head to the Cafe?" She asked. (Cafe=Cafeterina)
"Lucky..."The boy muttered plainly before hearing his stomach growl making him sigh "I would take that as a yes."He said looking at the girl grinning a bit

|Raven|

Time went faster then usual. She arose from the seat she perched upon, she still clutched at her head snarling to herself 'Get out of my head.' she muttered softly within her mind. She immediately already approached the door stalking into the hall-way, she decided she'd go to her dorm first before going to lunch to retrieve her knife she had left behind which always seemed to be her emotional leveler. Her hand clutched the wall, her fingers drifting along it as she continued to carry on down across it, her jaws clenched tightly together as the voice of her blood-relative continued to cloud her mind, she wanted to drop to her knees and internally scream, but she fought off the urge to do that and continued down the path. However, suddenly the once light hall turned pitch black around her, she just made it down the steps towards the dorm, she felt a sudden impact of an arm blindly slam into her throat suspending her into the wall, her breathing being leveled by the pressure. "You believe you had the audacity to embarrass your father like that, huh?!" The voice proclaimed she could already tell it was the devil himself. "You embarrassed yourself. You acted as a lost puppy following after me. Do me a favor and drop the 'teacher' act and get the hell out of my life." She spat towards him even spitted directly in his face, she had enough of his bull-shit, she then before she could retaliate a object impaled into the side of her face, she immediately recovered from the blow and gritted her jaw firmly "Don't speak to me like that kid. Or must I remind you who is the dominate of the family!" She could feel his breath slither up her neck as he hissed into her ear. "I am not a weak girl anymore, you don't control my life, not anymore." Even though she had some confidence, she couldn't sound courageous enough instead she was the opposite. She inhaled sharply as another blow impacted into her abdomen causing her to replenish her oxygen, but before she could even do so she was thrown over his shoulder-blade already half conscious from the powerful-blow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor was consumed with rage at her small 'charrade' when it came to meeting his students, his first priority was to punish her even if his familiar continued to disagree with his methods to get her to behave. He shut off the light and used that as an advantage to thrust his fore-arm into her throat already captivating her against the wall, he could already tell that her fear was clouding her mind and her retaliation against him, he snarled deeply within his lungs "You believe you had the audacity to embarrass your father like that, huh?!" Victor already blew his top off, he was beyond angry with her and her next comment continued to cause him to climb the latter of eruption "You embarrassed yourself. You acted as a lost puppy following after me. Do me a favor and drop the 'teacher' act and get the hell out of my life." He had enough of her disobedience and decided to ram his fist to collide with the side of her jaw, his spikes offering to pierce the very skin and tare it up a small amount before he retorted back with a growl Don't speak to me like that kid. Or must I remind you who is the dominate of the family!" Victors proximity grew closer to her throat just so he could hiss into her ear and cause her trepidation to increase for him to amuse himself in, however it did not seem to work from her next retort "I am not a weak girl anymore, you don't control my life, not anymore." He gritted his jaw firmly 'I own you.' is the only thing that came to his mind, his fist suddenly collided with her abdomen the blow knocking the oxygen from her lungs with her being half-conscious he threw her over his shoulder-blade, and wrapped one of his arms to hold her feet to keep her stabilized there stalking down the hall-way towards her dormitory so he could have a private talk with his 'daughter.'

@Anyone who is going to there dorm.

Raven said:
|Raven|
Time went faster then usual. She arose from the seat she perched upon, she still clutched at her head snarling to herself 'Get out of my head.' she muttered softly within her mind. She immediately already approached the door stalking into the hall-way, she decided she'd go to her dorm first before going to lunch to retrieve her knife she had left behind which always seemed to be her emotional leveler. Her hand clutched the wall, her fingers drifting along it as she continued to carry on down across it, her jaws clenched tightly together as the voice of her blood-relative continued to cloud her mind, she wanted to drop to her knees and internally scream, but she fought off the urge to do that and continued down the path. However, suddenly the once light hall turned pitch black around her, she just made it down the steps towards the dorm, she felt a sudden impact of an arm blindly slam into her throat suspending her into the wall, her breathing being leveled by the pressure. "You believe you had the audacity to embarrass your father like that, huh?!" The voice proclaimed she could already tell it was the devil himself. "You embarrassed yourself. You acted as a lost puppy following after me. Do me a favor and drop the 'teacher' act and get the hell out of my life." She spat towards him even spitted directly in his face, she had enough of his bull-shit, she then before she could retaliate a object impaled into the side of her face, she immediately recovered from the blow and gritted her jaw firmly "Don't speak to me like that kid. Or must I remind you who is the dominate of the family!" She could feel his breath slither up her neck as he hissed into her ear. "I am not a weak girl anymore, you don't control my life, not anymore." Even though she had some confidence, she couldn't sound courageous enough instead she was the opposite. She inhaled sharply as another blow impacted into her abdomen causing her to replenish her oxygen, but before she could even do so she was thrown over his shoulder-blade already half conscious from the powerful-blow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor was consumed with rage at her small 'charrade' when it came to meeting his students, his first priority was to punish her even if his familiar continued to disagree with his methods to get her to behave. He shut off the light and used that as an advantage to thrust his fore-arm into her throat already captivating her against the wall, he could already tell that her fear was clouding her mind and her retaliation against him, he snarled deeply within his lungs "You believe you had the audacity to embarrass your father like that, huh?!" Victor already blew his top off, he was beyond angry with her and her next comment continued to cause him to climb the latter of eruption "You embarrassed yourself. You acted as a lost puppy following after me. Do me a favor and drop the 'teacher' act and get the hell out of my life." He had enough of her disobedience and decided to ram his fist to collide with the side of her jaw, his spikes offering to pierce the very skin and tare it up a small amount before he retorted back with a growl Don't speak to me like that kid. Or must I remind you who is the dominate of the family!" Victors proximity grew closer to her throat just so he could hiss into her ear and cause her trepidation to increase for him to amuse himself in, however it did not seem to work from her next retort "I am not a weak girl anymore, you don't control my life, not anymore." He gritted his jaw firmly 'I own you.' is the only thing that came to his mind, his fist suddenly collided with her abdomen the blow knocking the oxygen from her lungs with her being half-conscious he threw her over his shoulder-blade, and wrapped one of his arms to hold her feet to keep her stabilized there stalking down the hall-way towards her dormitory so he could have a private talk with his 'daughter.'

@Anyone who is going to there dorm.
Logan was heading to his dorm and caught the sccident. "Yo, Thats not cool Victor." He hissed usind his hands he shoved Victor several feet. he used his wind and sent Victor sprialing down futher. The wind surronded Raven acting like a shield. He reached up his sleave pulling out a throwing knife. AIming he threw it at the Teachers knee. "You okay Raven?" He called behind him.

Cicero said:
"Lucky..."The boy muttered plainly before hearing his stomach growl making him sigh "I would take that as a yes."He said looking at the girl grinning a bit
Clutching his hand she lead him into the school. "Can we stop by the dorms first i need to...Grab something?" she said. Looking embarressed. Smiling she looked at Ra.

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
Clutching his hand she lead him into the school. "Can we stop by the dorms first i need to...Grab something?" she said. Looking embarressed. Smiling she looked at Ra.
The boy snickered and nodded "Sure sounds easy enough...until I pass out."The vampire told her "What do you need to grab that's so important?"Ra sent her out of curiosity

Cicero said:
The boy snickered and nodded "Sure sounds easy enough...until I pass out."The vampire told her "What do you need to grab that's so important?"Ra sent her out of curiosity
Sighing Quinn smiled. I....I need to grab a herbal medicine, it helps with me with my powers. Sometimes ,my powers suddenly combust....She stopped there leading him towards the dorms she saw what was happening. You see this right, Im not hallicinating?

|Raven|

She noticed the once burden of her father left her, and a sudden windy sensation shielding her from her blood relatives retaliation, she immediately gazed at the back of the head, a boy with chestnut hair and a familiar ability "Logan?" She spoke softly towards him, her hand rubbing her throat as she glided down and sat down, she coughed softly trying to regain some proximity of her oxygen from the arm cutting some of her air supply off. "I am fine..." 'Damn he saw.' She clenched her jaw firmly before swallowing her emotions once more, she'd rather not reveal weakness to anyone, she hated that the most.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Before he could even finish his final blow a sudden air sent him reversed back-wards, and once he regained his stability, he pried loose his sword and at least obstructed the knife coming his way, and observing as it fell just below his feet. 'Damn this kid..' He snarled softly at his disturbance of there conversation 'I'll just come back later.' He immediately gazed towards his blood-relative for the last moment and slipped by possibly passing by a few people in the hall.

@Cicero

LilyannaGaming said:
Sighing Quinn smiled. I....I need to grab a herbal medicine, it helps with me with my powers. Sometimes ,my powers suddenly combust....She stopped there leading him towards the dorms she saw what was happening. You see this right, Im not hallicinating?
"Oh that isn't that bad...as long as you're safe its fine."The boy said snickering a bit before seeing Logan "What you mean Logan is actually doing something cool that involves fighting and is winning...sadly you aren't hallucinating."The vampire said looking at the person who was in the air to see them staring a him "Umm...weird."Ra was all he could say (Raven what do you mean by blood-relative? and who is that xD I'm just curious)

Cicero said:
"Oh that isn't that bad...as long as you're safe its fine."The boy said snickering a bit before seeing Logan "What you mean Logan is actually doing something cool that involves fighting and is winning...sadly you aren't hallucinating."The vampire said looking at the person who was in the air to see them staring a him "Umm...weird."Ra was all he could say (Raven what do you mean by blood-relative? and who is that xD I'm just curious)
Raven is Victors daughter. >> That's what I meant xD Victor got up after the blow from Logan and walked away down the hall.

Raven said:
Raven is Victors daughter. >> That's what I meant xD Victor got up after the blow from Logan and walked away down the hall.
xD Okay cool I was just confused by it my bad

Cicero said:
Quinn grabbed Victor before he could escape kicking him back down the hall way. "Hell no Victor, Your going to explain your actions and deal with my...." She was cut off when her father entered the room. "Victor. What is happening and dont lie. I have witnees and can read your mind!" He shouted.

Logan walked over to Raven. Removing his shield of air. He helped her up. "You okay?" He asked again. THis time full of concern.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn grabbed Victor before he could escape kicking him back down the hall way. "Hell no Victor, Your going to explain your actions and deal with my...." She was cut off when her father entered the room. "Victor. What is happening and dont lie. I have witnees and can read your mind!" He shouted.
Logan walked over to Raven. Removing his shield of air. He helped her up. "You okay?" He asked again. THis time full of concern.
Ra followed Quinn snickering when the boy got kicked standing beside her hearing the headmaster he snarled a little looking at the man "I still wanna fight your dad by the way."The boy told the girl quickly while still glaring at the headmaster

|Raven|

"I am alright." She continued to trace her throat finally regaining some of her voice, she hesitated on grabbing his hand, but finally decided to use it as a leverage to pull her up, she observed as a sudden group began to surround the area 'This is a lovely show.' She muttered softly to herself, she finally released her throat after rubbing it few more seconds, her eyes motioning towards her father who seemed to have gotten tripped.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

"I was having a conversation with a blood-relative of mine." Victor regained his posture after being kicked back against the wall, he rubbed his head with a grunt 'Girl has a hard kick..' He then gazed towards Gabriel(I think is how you spell it) "I'll explain everything, and every detail. In your office." Victor, narrowed his eyes back towards his daughter once more, though he never revealed it within his mind before turning back to the headmaster "If that's okay with you of course, because I can explain a reasonable explanation."

@Cicero

Raven said:
|Raven|
"I am alright." She continued to trace her throat finally regaining some of her voice, she hesitated on grabbing his hand, but finally decided to use it as a leverage to pull her up, she observed as a sudden group began to surround the area 'This is a lovely show.' She muttered softly to herself, she finally released her throat after rubbing it few more seconds, her eyes motioning towards her father who seemed to have gotten tripped.

|Victor|

"I was having a conversation with a blood-relative of mine." Victor regained his posture after being kicked back against the wall, he rubbed his head with a grunt 'Girl has a hard kick..' He then gazed towards Gabriel(I think is how you spell it) "I'll explain everything, and every detail. In your office." Victor, narrowed his eyes back towards his daughter once more, though he never revealed it within his mind before turning back to the headmaster "If that's okay with you of course, because I can explain a reasonable explanation."

@Cicero
"You can explain here and now. Quinn take the rest into interegation. Share with me while i handle Mr. Victor here." He said eyes shining with mischief. Quinn nodded she walked up to Logan first and entered his mind. "Show me what happened." SHe muttered to him as the memories came flodding into her. She sent them to her father and moved on to Raven. "THink about what happened so i can see only that please. She muttered to the girl.

Logan let go of the girls hand while Quinn Interigated her. "After this would you like to head to lunch, Raven?"

Cicero said:
Ra followed Quinn snickering when the boy got kicked standing beside her hearing the headmaster he snarled a little looking at the man "I still wanna fight your dad by the way."The boy told the girl quickly while still glaring at the headmaster
Quinn looked at the boy. Figured. She sent him. Waiting for Ravens access. She smilied.

|Raven|

'What is she doing going through my mind?' Her eyes narrowed towards Quinn's eyes already consumed with shock as she shook her head in disagreement of the interrogation, she'd rather keep the things she went through in her head instead of allowing someone to read them, she could also tell you her life was 'harsh.' But she did not speak, but the hint of expression on her face of uncertainty was plastered among it, before she was knocked back into reality by Logan. "I suppose so, I need to get something before I do though." Her eyes then turned back to Quinn, she couldn't control her emotions very well, but if it was for evidence I suppose she could try, she only held her thought on that single moment and blocked out the others.

|Victor|

"When it comes to teachers, I believe there is a rule to 'respect' their privacy. You can read my mind all you want, but I'd rather explain to you through my perspective." Victor commented briefly, he drifted his fingers throughout his obsidian locks, he wasn't going to give up that easily when it came to his 'heritage or 'history.'

@Cicero

She sent every thing to her father. The ran to her dorm grabbing a vial off the night stand and running back to the group. She siftly took it before anyone could see. She dropped it into her bbot. "Ready, Ra?" She said grabbing his hand. Smiling.

Gabriel Smirked as the images filtered into his head. He growled in annoyance. "I wont need an explainmation i have all the evidence i need." He said tapping his head. "What do you think your ounishment should be for attacking two students?" He said calmly.

Logan nodded at Raven and waited by the stairs. @Cicero

|Raven|

She already passed by the hall leaving her father to deal with the head-master, she made a steady pace down the hall and halted at the room. She placed the key into the key-hole unlocking the door and pushing it open, she approached the bed already discovering her knife laying against the mattress, she picked it up and rested it within her palm and stepped out, she gazed a last look at the headmaster and her father. "Alright lets go Logan." She murmured towards him and already began to climb back up the steps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

"Lets start off with the first explanation. First that girl is my daughter and I believe I have the right as a parent to punish her, I am sure you can understand that, it's for her own good to learn about the darkness of the world. I never attacked another student, I deflected his blade and walked off. Try to understand as a parent I want best for my child." Victor immediately explained after his daughter and the guy were out of his view. His crimson eyes locking upon the headmaster to await for him to answer his simple question "Do you not punish your own daughter if she ever made a mistake. Every parent does, and I was only doing it for her sake and not my own."

@LilyannaGaming

The boy's cheeks turned a bit red when she grabbed his hand scratching his cheeks with the other one "Yea I'm ready."The boy said grinning at her "The cafeteria right?"Ra asked her while gently gripping her hand

Raven said:
|Raven|
She already passed by the hall leaving her father to deal with the head-master, she made a steady pace down the hall and halted at the room. She placed the key into the key-hole unlocking the door and pushing it open, she approached the bed already discovering her knife laying against the mattress, she picked it up and rested it within her palm and stepped out, she gazed a last look at the headmaster and her father. "Alright lets go Logan." She murmured towards him and already began to climb back up the steps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

"Lets start off with the first explanation. First that girl is my daughter and I believe I have the right as a parent to punish her, I am sure you can understand that, it's for her own good to learn about the darkness of the world. I never attacked another student, I deflected his blade and walked off. Try to understand as a parent I want best for my child." Victor immediately explained after his daughter and the guy were out of his view. His crimson eyes locking upon the headmaster to await for him to answer his simple question "Do you not punish your own daughter if she ever made a mistake. Every parent does, and I was only doing it for her sake and not my own."

@LilyannaGaming
"I do, But i would go as far as you did, You basically attempted murder." He sighed.

Your a plain out Bitch." He spat kicking Victor in the stomach. Its true he may have lied a little but it was for the better of a student.

Logan took the sir sround Victor away then replaced it. Laughing. After he calmed down he caught up to Raven walking amoung side her.

Cicero said:
The boy's cheeks turned a bit red when she grabbed his hand scratching his cheeks with the other one "Yea I'm ready."The boy said grinning at her "The cafeteria right?"Ra asked her while gently gripping her hand
Quinn nodded. Listening to the conversation, Wanting to punch her dad for lying she ran quickly up the stairs. SHe yelped in frustration.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn nodded. Listening to the conversation, Wanting to punch her dad for lying she ran quickly up the stairs. SHe yelped in frustration.
The boy followed her "What was the yelp for?"The vampire asked the girl while yawning a bit "Where are we going?"He asked plainly covering his eye

|Raven|

She observed as he came to her side and grinned faintly at the conversation below, though she knew her father was very manipulative when it came to reading people's expressions and he could easily dig his talons into someones flesh. Her head motioned towards Logan, something different appeared among her lips a small hint of a smile, but she immediately shook it away.

|Victor|

"Is that why you got mad when I brought it up? It's normal for those who are lying to outburst and hit someone for it, is it because I discovered your secret, headmaster?" Victor, regained his composure after being kicked in the stomach, he locked his crimson gaze upon him once more "I never tried to kill her, I was trying to talk to her, but her stubborn mouth made me hit her across the face if you want the truth, there it is you got it. But you know children they always dig and dig until you finally have to bust them in the mouth for them finally to listen to you."

@LilyannaGaming

Raven said:
|Raven|
She observed as he came to her side and grinned faintly at the conversation below, though she knew her father was very manipulative when it came to reading people's expressions and he could easily dig his talons into someones flesh. Her head motioned towards Logan, something different appeared among her lips a small hint of a smile, but she immediately shook it away.

|Victor|

"Is that why you got mad when I brought it up? It's normal for those who are lying to outburst and hit someone for it, is it because I discovered your secret, headmaster?" Victor, regained his composure after being kicked in the stomach, he locked his crimson gaze upon him once more "I never tried to kill her, I was trying to talk to her, but her stubborn mouth made me hit her across the face if you want the truth, there it is you got it. But you know children they always dig and dig until you finally have to bust them in the mouth for them finally to listen to you."

@LilyannaGaming
Calmly Gabriel glared at Victor. "No, Your far from the truth." With that he slapped victor. "I will let you off the hook this time. But next time you will be branded. He said dissappering. Really just using Angelic speed. He came up to his daughter. "Hello." he said plainly.

"Fuckoff." She replied. stepping away from him and leading Ra into the Cafe. Not responding to either of his questions.

Logan was smiling. he noticed hers to, but it quikly dissppered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back