• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
|Raven|

She immediately stalked into the cafeteria after awhile once she reached her destination, the blade offered her calmness, but she replaced it back into her pocket after reaching the cafeteria. Her head motioned towards the students gathering around in there small 'cliques' she evaded those who seemed to act 'popular' Oh how she hated them so much. Her eyes then met Logan as she motioned him into a line to retrieve food.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor grinned after being busted in the mouth by the headmasters hand 'Must of hit a nerve.' He adjusted his jaw softly before stalking up the steps with his hands being tucked into his frontal pockets 'But If I just could get the headmaster on my side. Wonder how I'll do that.. I could video tape the next time he and his daughter meets and use it for black mail, seems smart enough.' He shook away the simple thoughts and moved off back towards his room.

@LilyannaGaming

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](i slept and now i am completely out again as tjere are 5 new pages, how am i supposed to catch up?)

[/QUOTE]
Its lunch period. And, well there was a fight just resolved. but everythingelse was pretty much poeple in classes

The female vampire walked into the cafeteria, not very hungry for actual food. She laid her head down, growling to herself as she grabbed an apple. She dug her fangs into the apple and ripped out a piece for her to eat.

(Just gonna write up an explanation for what happened before the time-skip and all.)

The boy held his eyes locked onto the girl's as she told him her name. Aurora, huh? That's a nice name. He thought to himself. "Kira." The male simply replied, moving an elbow onto the desk and resting his head on his fist. "So, Aurora..."

The two of them ended up chatting through out the duration of the class.

Eventually, the sound the school bell echoed into the area. This caused Kira to rise from his seat and stretch himself, letting out a sigh.
"I think i have illusions as my next class, so i guess i'll see you around." He made his way towards the door, but came to a quick stop as he arrived there.

With one hand on the handle, the former assassin turned back to Aurora again.
"Uhh... If i remember correctly, it's lunch time after the next lesson... So..." Rubbing the back of his head, Kira struggled with finding the right words, but eventually continued, "Umm... I'll be at the cafeteria, just letting you know."

And with that 'sort of invitation' the male left, heading for his next class.

Today's lesson in illusion wasn't really anything special; the teacher kept on rambling about a bunch of stuff that Kira either already knew, or simply wasn't interested in. The training he's gotten in illusionary magic was most likely better, and definitely alot harder, than anything they're teaching to their students here anyway.

The other's didn't really seem to care either; one guy, who also happened to be the boy that was dragged around by this Quinn girl earlier, was on the verge of dozing off and another student amused herself by provoking the teacher.

Kira simply kept himself quiet, just trying to get this over with.

Soon enough, the school bell rang once more. This animated the ex assassin to stand up from his chair, quickly leaving the classroom without a word.

He wandered through the lively hallways, filled with students who were all heading into different directions. Eventually the boy arrived at his destination, the cafeteria. He grabbed himself a tray and moved over into a line to get something to eat.

Once that was done, Kira sat down at an empty table. Placing an arm onto the plattform, the boy used his fist to rest his head on. His other hand was holding onto a fork, which he used to play with his lunch.
Hmm... I wonder if she'll come... He scooped up a bit of what seemed to be mashed potatoes and tasted it. Ugh... Cringing up a little, Kira returned to toying with his food, rather than actually eating it.

@Kalissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate was heading into the cafatiria to eat.He was super hungery since he didn't have breakfast this morning.Once Nate got to the lunchroom he went in line and got lunch,but the entire he was in line and even when he got out Nate was getting strange looks from other kids which made more stare until most people in the lunchroom were just stareing at him.Nate just ignored it and found Zared,"Hey" he said.

@Ldybug123

Raven said:
|Raven|
She immediately stalked into the cafeteria after awhile once she reached her destination, the blade offered her calmness, but she replaced it back into her pocket after reaching the cafeteria. Her head motioned towards the students gathering around in there small 'cliques' she evaded those who seemed to act 'popular' Oh how she hated them so much. Her eyes then met Logan as she motioned him into a line to retrieve food.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

Victor grinned after being busted in the mouth by the headmasters hand 'Must of hit a nerve.' He adjusted his jaw softly before stalking up the steps with his hands being tucked into his frontal pockets 'But If I just could get the headmaster on my side. Wonder how I'll do that.. I could video tape the next time he and his daughter meets and use it for black mail, seems smart enough.' He shook away the simple thoughts and moved off back towards his room.

@Cicero

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]The female vampire walked into the cafeteria, not very hungry for actual food. She laid her head down, growling to herself as she grabbed an apple. She dug her fangs into the apple and ripped out a piece for her to eat.
Elise sat alone near the back of the Cafe. She blended with the shadows easily. Watching all students who came in and who they spoke to. She wanted to see if anything was amiss in this school.

[/QUOTE]

LilyannaGaming said:
We had a time skip. Lunch right now.
(Alright, thanks.)

Val walked into the café, alone, of course. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, so he spread his wings, flew up to the ceiling, and sat on one of the fans.

(That was a really dumb move when both my angels are in there.... xD )

RedRider said:
(Alright, thanks.)
Val walked into the café, alone, of course. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, so he spread his wings, flew up to the ceiling, and sat on one of the fans.

LilyannaGaming said:
(That was a really dumb move when both my angels are in there.... xD )
(He doesn't understand anything that's going on. I know everything about the whole angels thing, he doesn't. Dramatic irony.)

RedRider said:
(He doesn't understand anything that's going on. I know everything about the whole angels thing, he doesn't. Dramatic irony.)
Im posting my Lore later. So everyone can under stand Angelic Guardians :P

|Raven|

Her eyes motioned at the very varities of food. Already taking a salad from the top which was tightly sealed with leatus and a different mixtures of vegetables. She gazed towards him trying to get used to the sudden positive attention 'No stop.' She immediately shook away the memories which became harder for her to deal with. Her eyes then motioned towards him again "I believe salad. And you?" She tried to keep conversation to use it as a distraction.

@LilyannaGaming

RedRider said:
(Alright, thanks.)
Yami saw someone flying up to the roof. Is it a stalker? Is it someone who is going spy on the school? But in any case, she narrowed her eyes and followed the male up to the roof/ceiling.

He looked down and saw... A little girl? What was she doing in a school like this? He decided not to question it. He scooted backwards to the base of the fan, and cracked his knuckles.

@The Otaku Diaries

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven said:
|Raven|
Her eyes motioned at the very varities of food. Already taking a salad from the top which was tightly sealed with leatus and a different mixtures of vegetables. She gazed towards him trying to get used to the sudden positive attention 'No stop.' She immediately shook away the memories which became harder for her to deal with. Her eyes then motioned towards him again "I believe salad. And you?" She tried to keep conversation to use it as a distraction.

@RedRider
Headmaster Gabrieal saw the two on the fan, though the shadows hid the fallen. He took flight into the air. "Both of you down now!" He told them. Studying each person carefully trying to see how the boy got up there. Though he couldn't make out the wings at his angle

Raven said:
|Raven|
She narrowed her eyes within the different section of seats, she didn't mind as long as it was at least people who had some maturity involved. Her eyes locked upon Logan as she met up with him with the tray in her hands "Have any ideas?" Her head then motioned to the ceiling at the noise emerging from the ceiling, she grinned softly at the scene of the headmaster yelling at another trouble maker.

@LilyannaGaming
Logan led her to a table that was isolatored. The table was meant for four, but they where the only was sitting there. He placed his plate down and slid gracefull onto the bench seat. Smiling he motioned to the seat beside him. "You going to take a seat?" He asked.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn lead Ra to the lunch line area and looked at him. ignoring her dad two feet behind them. Smiling she proceed in line/ "what would you like Ra?" She said grabbing her self a salad. @Cicero
Thee boy looked at the food and shrugged "Anything..."The boy said grabbing random food and put it on his tray. "So were do you want to sit?"He asked ignoring the headmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back