• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LilyannaGaming said:
"Angelic Guardians. Tell you later." She muttered. "Its, just im not use to it. The only thing I have been called is Warrior or Outcast. As the council says anyway. She sent him. Logan laughed. As Ra's thought crossed his mind. "Whatever Ra." He said P
"Okay...although if I had to take a guess it's an angel guardian."He guessed yawning a bit "Well...you are a good fighter but what's up with the Outcast part?"The vampire asked her confused a bit "Aww what's about Logan?"Ra questioned smirking a bit

LilyannaGaming said:
Headmaster glared at the boy. Leave my daughter alone Vampire. I choose who's she with, not you. He hissed back.Listening to the next thought . Damn that stupid Vamp. He thought. Quinn sighed. "He hates everyone who he suspect is evil. Hence why he dosent let Full blooded Fallens in the school.
"Hmmmm no I think she's deciding who she wants to be with trust me I won't allow you to choose for her."He told the headmaster plainly covering his eye "Can't blame him if he thinks I'm evil who knows he might be right. What is the Full blooded Fallens?"Ra asked the girl mentally while looking up at her

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan smilied "Yea hes truly an Ass hole." He said louder than intended. Smiling up to Raven and smirking at the father.
Gabriel sighed. "Yea, she is. She is just not use to people. She will get over him eventually. If not im not afraid to play a 'little' unfair. He said laughing.

Gabriel turned to the girl who jumped off the Fan. "Stay on the ground. And off the Fans." He said.
|Raven|

She grinned towards his comment "He's." However, that once smirk immediately dispersed, her fingers tracing the silver blade within the indents of her fingers. Her head motioned towards her father still interacting with the headmaster 'What a surprise there getting along.'

------------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor grimaced at the comment Logan has made and grunted in disapproval before turning towards the headmaster "I won't stop you. But be aware I'll be the same way if my daughter fell for this boy."

@Cicero

Cicero said:
"Okay...although if I had to take a guess it's an angel guardian."He guessed yawning a bit "Well...you are a good fighter but what's up with the Outcast part?"The vampire asked her confused a bit "Aww what's about Logan?"Ra questioned smirking a bit
"Hmmmm no I think she's deciding who she wants to be with trust me I won't allow you to choose for her."He told the headmaster plainly covering his eye "Can't blame him if he thinks I'm evil who knows he might be right. What is the Full blooded Fallens?"Ra asked the girl mentally while looking up at her
Well. Im suppose to be part of the angel ranks, but father quit and moved me and mother here. Quinn stated. Fallen angels. Angles who where cast from the heavans. She said grimancing. She smilied and turned to him.

The headmaster smirked at Ra, Really? What if I said shes already been spoken for?." He was bluffing, but it didn't matter.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Yami growled and glared at the male who just told her to stay off the fan. She sighed because she couldn't do anything and she just gave him a quick answer. "Alright." @Cicero

[/QUOTE]
The headmaster rolled his eyes. "I meant push my daughter towards another." He said bluntly.

Logan Sighed and shook his head.

LilyannaGaming said:
Well. Im suppose to be part of the angel ranks, but father quit and moved me and mother here. Quinn stated. Fallen angels. Angles who where cast from the heavans. She said grimancing. She smilied and turned to him.
The headmaster smirked at Ra, Really? What if I said shes already been spoken for?." He was bluffing, but it didn't matter.
"Hmm....so that's what you are?"Ra asked looking up at her and gently squeezing her hand grinning before nearly falling out of his seat glaring at the headmaster "What the hell do you mean?!"The vampire said sending the message to everyone "What do you mean tell me now or I'll rip your fucking head off!"The boy stated while getting out of his seat starting at the headmaster clenching his jaw

Cicero said:
"Hmm....so that's what you are?"Ra asked looking up at her and gently squeezing her hand grinning before nearly falling out of his seat glaring at the headmaster "What the hell do you mean?!"The vampire said sending the message to everyone "What do you mean tell me now or I'll rip your fucking head off!"The boy stated while getting out of his seat starting at the headmaster clenching his jaw
Quinn shook her head. "Im still, pure. My wings are white. Fallens are black." She sated. Smiling until he sent a new thought into his head. She turned to her father. angelic blade summoned. "Father, What did you tell him?!" She said. Her eyes going blackish. She raised the sword. Standing up she casually stroad to him.

Logan winced at the message in his head. He got up to and went with the other two.

The head master laughed summoning his blade. "It means maybe I already chosen who shes destined for." He shouted in Ra's and Quinns heads.

Quinn lounged at him. Easily catching him off guard. Laughing. "No you haven't, Plus you have to have my Consent." She said calmly. She sliced up, but kicked him farther away. Smashing him into the wall.

LilyannaGaming said:

The headmaster nodded.

The headmaster rolled his eyes. "I meant push my daughter towards another." He said bluntly.

Logan Sighed and shook his head.
|Raven|

Her eyes locked upon the one getting up and staring at the headmaster, she lifted her brow faintly at his intentions before that flood of his voice filled her head, she clutched it firmly gritting her jaw 'He must be pissed off from the head master.' She then blocked off the loud volume that he probably didn't mean to send to everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor grinned faintly at his commentary "I believe I meant the same. I've already betrothed her to someone back in our home lands." He decided to reveal that she was already called for. His eyes motioned towards Logan sending him a brief message 'Try not too get close kid you'll get your heart broken.'

@Cicero

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn shook her head. "Im still, pure. My wings are white. Fallens are black." She sated. Smiling until he sent a new thought into his head. She turned to her father. angelic blade summoned. "Father, What did you tell him?!" She said. Her eyes going blackish. She raised the sword. Standing up she casually stroad to him.
Logan winced at the message in his head. He got up to and went with the other two.

The head master laughed summoning his blade. "It means maybe I already chosen who shes destined for." He shouted in Ra's and Quinns heads.

Quinn lounged at him. Easily catching him off guard. Laughing. "No you haven't, Plus you have to have my Consent." She said calmly. She sliced up, but kicked him farther away. Smashing him into the wall.
Ra growled while looking at the headmaster until seeing Quinn practically go crazy on her father made him snicker a bit "Hey Quinn how can I help?"The boy asked while grabbing his knife cutting his arms summoning two blood sharp swords while moving and standing next to Quinn smirking a bit "You know I don't think your old man gives up that easily..."Ra told the girl preparing himself by summing small blood bombs making them float around him and summoning two imps one to help attack the other to help defend

Raven said:
|Raven|
Her eyes locked upon the one getting up and staring at the headmaster, she lifted her brow faintly at his intentions before that flood of his voice filled her head, she clutched it firmly gritting her jaw 'He must be pissed off from the head master.' She then blocked off the loud volume that he probably didn't mean to send to everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------

|Victor|

Victor grinned faintly at his commentary "I believe I meant the same. I've already betrothed her to someone back in our home lands." He decided to reveal that she was already called for. His eyes motioned towards Logan sending him a brief message 'Try not too get close kid you'll get your heart broken.'

@Cicero
Logan laughed. Taking the air around victor away. Sighing he whipped himself up in a tornado. "Headmaster you really need to stop provoking your students" he yelled.

Cicero said:
Ra growled while looking at the headmaster until seeing Quinn practically go crazy on her father made him snicker a bit "Hey Quinn how can I help?"The boy asked while grabbing his knife cutting his arms summoning two blood sharp swords while moving and standing next to Quinn smirking a bit "You know I don't think your old man gives up that easily..."Ra told the girl preparing himself by summing small blood bombs making them float around him and summoning two imps one to help attack the other to help defend
Gabriel got up. "Is that all you have, Outcast?" He yelled his daughter. He flew at her. Aiming his sword and doing a dive at her. Though she wasn't able to block in time.

LilyannaGaming said:
Logan laughed. Taking the air around victor away. Sighing he whipped himself up in a tornado. "Headmaster you really need to stop provoking your students" he yelled.
Gabriel got up. "Is that all you have, Outcast?" He yelled his daughter. He flew at her. Aiming his sword and doing a dive at her. Though she wasn't able to block in time.
Ra blocked Gabriel's attack the best he could in a short amount of time while the Atk. Imp shot a black magic ball at the headmaster and the Def. Imp moved Quinn out of the way "I don't think that's a way to make bonds with your kid calling her an outcast!"Ra hissed at the headmaster while his fangs grew

After being told by the male to get off the fans, Yami walked alone in the hallways. Her boots making loud clicks that echo throughout the hallway. She sighed and kept her expression as not readable as possible.

"Uh.Did you notice that the headmaster and a teacher are fighting their children right now?Do you think it's weird to watch?" Nate said blasting questions at his friend.Nate was mostly watching because he wanted to see what Logan could do in a fight.If Nate wanted to beat Logan in a fight he had to know his fighting style.His limits.And most importantly.His weakness(es)

@Ldybug123

Nate sighed.He needed to think of another question.A question to get to know the person he shares his dorm with.Nate thought for a second.Then one popped in his head,"How old are you?" Nate asked.

@Ldybug123

Cicero said:
Ra blocked Gabriel's attack the best he could in a short amount of time while the Atk. Imp shot a black magic ball at the headmaster and the Def. Imp moved Quinn out of the way "I don't think that's a way to make bonds with your kid calling her an outcast!"Ra hissed at the headmaster while his fangs grew
Quinn made her way in front of Ra. If we kill him the school will shut down. Then I will have to leave and go to the angelic council. She sent Ra. "Father, can't we all get along for once? That's what the Purpose of the school?" She was trying to sound like a peace maker. Not sure of the words to say.

Headmaster laughed at Ra words. "That's all she is." Swinging his sword at Quinn. She blocked. Shoving his blade up and kicking it into the air. She caught it and aimed his sword and hers at him. He nodded at her words before being his blade to him. He smirked. "This isn't over." He said. "Just remember. I can still make you mortal." He hissed in Quinn and ras minds.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn made her way in front of Ra. If we kill him the school will shut down. Then I will have to leave and go to the angelic council. She sent Ra. "Father, can't we all get along for once? That's what the Purpose of the school?" She was trying to sound like a peace maker. Not sure of the words to say.
Headmaster laughed at Ra words. "That's all she is." Swinging his sword at Quinn. She blocked. Shoving his blade up and kicking it into the air. She caught it and aimed his sword and hers at him. He nodded at her words before being his blade to him. He smirked. "This isn't over." He said. "Just remember. I can still make you mortal." He hissed in Quinn and ras minds.
The boy sighed "Okay fine..."He sent her growling a bit while covering his eye and making his blood bombs and swords disappear along with his imps sighing while he began licking away the blood "So Quinn what do you wanna do now?"The boy asked before glaring at her father "If you do I'll still find a way to kill you."Ra told him plainly before placing his head on Quinn's shoulder covering his eye smirking a bit

(I meant make Quinn mortal.)

"I'm going into the forest to fly or find somewhere to realse energy." She walked off towards the outdoor exit. Straightening her wings she took off. Going straight up then free falling again. Waiting to see if Ra followed.

Head master walked out without a word. Heading to his office.

LilyannaGaming said:
(I meant make Quinn mortal.)
"I'm going into the forest to fly or find somewhere to realse energy." She walked off towards the outdoor exit. Straightening her wings she took off. Going straight up then free falling again. Waiting to see if Ra followed.

Head master walked out without a word. Heading to his office.
(Okay xD )

The boy sighed a bit following after her by jumping from tree to tree looking up at her "So how do you release energy?"The vampire asked her while licking away the remaining blood and wiping away the blood on his eye sighing "I got blood on my eye by accident....might wanna check if I got any on you by accident"He sent to her with no real purpose while his snicker was sent to her

Cicero said:
(Okay xD )
The boy sighed a bit following after her by jumping from tree to tree looking up at her "So how do you release energy?"The vampire asked her while licking away the remaining blood and wiping away the blood on his eye sighing "I got blood on my eye by accident....might wanna check if I got any on you by accident"He sent to her with no real purpose while his snicker was sent to her
Laughing she rolled her eyes. "We can talk physically you know? I'm not a mute." Her melodic laugh geeked the air. She stood in mid air right above him. Closing her eyes she gathered all the used up energy from her mental uses. She let it out. The trees swayed harshly in a circle around her. She landed and layed on the soft grass. Gazing at the sky.

LilyannaGaming said:
Laughing she rolled her eyes. "We can talk physically you know? I'm not a mute." Her melodic laugh geeked the air. She stood in mid air right above him. Closing her eyes she gathered all the used up energy from her mental uses. She let it out. The trees swayed harshly in a circle around her. She landed and layed on the soft grass. Gazing at the sky.
"Oh right...I didn't think you would here me from up there."The boy said snickering while watching her in amazement "....That was kinda cool."He told her while jumping of the tree laying next to her grinning a bit looking at the sky "I don't find you an outcast...."Ra said quickly with his cheeks turning bright red looking away scratching at them

Cicero said:
"Oh right...I didn't think you would here me from up there."The boy said snickering while watching her in amazement "....That was kinda cool."He told her while jumping of the tree laying next to her grinning a bit looking at the sky "I don't find you an outcast...."Ra said quickly with his cheeks turning bright red looking away scratching at them
"Maybe not. But not everyone thinks the same as you." she sighed turning to him. She pulled his hands away from his cheeks. "Blushing is natural. Not something that you scratch at." She said. She lifted her chin the slightest bit. Trying to ignore what her father had said. She was used to not showing emotions or pain. But somehow, meeting people like Ra, Raven and Logan had shattered her barriers. Quiet sobs and tears fell slowly

LilyannaGaming said:
"Maybe not. But not everyone thinks the same as you." she sighed turning to him. She pulled his hands away from his cheeks. "Blushing is natural. Not something that you scratch at." She said. She lifted her chin the slightest bit. Trying to ignore what her father had said. She was used to not showing emotions or pain. But somehow, meeting people like Ra, Raven and Logan had shattered her barriers. Quiet sobs and tears fell slowly
Ra sighed a bit "I've never blushed before so scratching seemed like the smart thing to do..."The boy said looking at her sitting up and helping her sit up while somewhat hugging her wiping away the tears "Don't cry you don't have anything to cry about...unless there's something I don't know about?"The vampire said looking at her realizing how close he was to her and her neck blushing more while his fangs grew slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back