• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Don't think you can pass through realm barriers can you?" She asked jokingly. No one could get to the sky barrier unless they where a pure angel or dead. Sighing she turned to him. "Yea, it is." She said.

"I don't care about barriers I'll just find a way to break through it if I know I'm going to see you I won't stop until I was either killed or I broke in I can promise you that much."The boy said laughing his cheeks growing brighter looking at her and kissing her "Surprise?"Ra asked hopefully

Shaking her head at his words, " I'm sure it's not..." She trailed of as he kissed her. "Surprise." She said in agreement

The boy smiled and pulled her closer while he kissed her cheek "I told you I would surprise you again with a kiss."Ra said snickering a bit looking at the sky

Giggling she allowed him to hold her and looked up at the sky as well. Looking....peaceful for once. Smiling she looked at Him as he kissed her again. She kissed him gently back.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy's eyes widen a bit before leaning into the kiss with his cheeks growing redder before breaking it so he could breath "I'm starting to think we like each other as more then friends...."The boy said smiling his breathing returned to normal

She caught her breath as he backed away. "I already could tell that." She said giggling a bit.looking at him as she calmed down.

"I certainly couldn't."The boy said jokingly looking at her smiling "Quinn...I l-love......you...." He sent her looking away "I said it mentally since my tongue would get twisted trying to say it."The vampire commented with a small smile looking up at her again before realizing what he just did his face growing red

LilyannaGaming said:
Elise hurled her spear at him. Already summoning a new one. "Never show sympathy to a lower." Repeating her fathers words.
Mercury stopped on the ground a wall of bones shielded him. "Get down here and I show you who the lower is."

Cicero said:
"I certainly couldn't."The boy said jokingly looking at her smiling "Quinn...I l-love......you...." He sent her looking away "I said it mentally since my tongue would get twisted trying to say it."The vampire commented with a small smile looking up at her again before realizing what he just did his face growing red
"As do I love you." Quinn sent Smiling she gazed at him. Ignoring the negative thoughts in her mind, of worry. She stared at him as he got red. "Tomatao." She said softly.

Tazmodo said:
Mercury stopped on the ground a wall of bones shielded him. "Get down here and I show you who the lower is."
(Shes ten feet in frint if you, on the ground)

Laughing she twirled sround throwing spears reapetedly. Humming as she did such, un called for attack. It was a strange sight. Stoppping and looking at the boy. "What, you are a lower." She said allowing her fangs to show and eyes to go red.

LilyannaGaming said:
"As do I love you." Quinn sent Smiling she gazed at him. Ignoring the negative thoughts in her mind, of worry. She stared at him as he got red. "Tomatao." She said softly.
The boy smiled while looking at the sky. "Tomato....funny."The boy said smiling turning to look at the girl kissing her cheek "I say it was worth becoming as red as a tomato to hear you say that."He told her laughing a bit

Cicero said:
The boy smiled while looking at the sky. "Tomato....funny."The boy said smiling turning to look at the girl kissing her cheek "I say it was worth becoming as red as a tomato to hear you say that."He told her laughing a bit
Laughing she smiled. "What? Tomato?" She said joking. She knew what he meant, but that wasn't going for her. She looked at him smirking. "I can call you tomato any time." She said laughing. Humming slightly.

LilyannaGaming said:
Laughing she smiled. "What? Tomato?" She said joking. She knew what he meant, but that wasn't going for her. She looked at him smirking. "I can call you tomato any time." She said laughing. Humming slightly.
"Yeah you can call me that whenever if you say love you after it."He told the girl while he moved closer to her smiling at her "Anytime and any day you want."Ra said kissing her again "I enjoy spending time with you Quinn."The vampire commented while putting their foreheads together grinning while gently squeezing her hand "And i'll never get annoyed in helping you with any problem you have or get fed up with you wanting to talk or vent I will gladly listen to your angelic voice and help you through it."The boy whispered "Remember that..."Ra sent to her

Cicero said:
"Yeah you can call me that whenever if you say love you after it."He told the girl while he moved closer to her smiling at her "Anytime and any day you want."Ra said kissing her again "I enjoy spending time with you Quinn."The vampire commented while putting their foreheads together grinning while gently squeezing her hand "And i'll never get annoyed in helping you with any problem you have or get fed up with you wanting to talk or vent I will gladly listen to your angelic voice and help you through it."The boy whispered "Remember that..."Ra sent to her
"You may say that, but the past is past. what happens happens. no one can change it. I enjoy spending time with you to Ra. " she said as she squeezed his hand. "Why remember, when I ir you wont always be there." she sent.

LilyannaGaming said:
"You may say that, but the past is past. what happens happens. no one can change it. I enjoy spending time with you to Ra. " she said as she squeezed his hand. "Why remember, when I ir you wont always be there." she sent.
The boy sighed and hugged her "Because talking about your problems no matter how old can always make you feel better....if you don't want to talk about them that's fine I won't pester you about it."Ra said "Yes I will! I mean I will no matter what I will find a way to be with you no matter the cost of it to me."He sent to her while putting his head on her shoulder staying there before sighing and letting her go "Do you understand Quinn? I won't even leave you...I love you to much to just forget about you and leave."The vampire stated with his cheeks turning crimson as he looked at her with a small smile

LilyannaGaming said:
(Shes ten feet in frint if you, on the ground)
Laughing she twirled sround throwing spears reapetedly. Humming as she did such, un called for attack. It was a strange sight. Stoppping and looking at the boy. "What, you are a lower." She said allowing her fangs to show and eyes to go red.
(Oh sorry I thought she was still in the tree.)

Mercury hid behind his wall of bones. He punched the wall and shattered the bones into razor sharp projectiles. "So sense you're a blood sicker that makes you higher class? It sounds more like a parasite to me."

Cicero said:
The boy sighed and hugged her "Because talking about your problems no matter how old can always make you feel better....if you don't want to talk about them that's fine I won't pester you about it."Ra said "Yes I will! I mean I will no matter what I will find a way to be with you no matter the cost of it to me."He sent to her while putting his head on her shoulder staying there before sighing and letting her go "Do you understand Quinn? I won't even leave you...I love you to much to just forget about you and leave."The vampire stated with his cheeks turning crimson as he looked at her with a small smile
Shaking her head she turned away as her ision git clouded with tears. Sighing she similed. She nodded. "okay..." she sent She heard talking nearby, but ignored it. Humming softly. "Promise?" She sent.

Tazmodo said:
(Oh sorry I thought she was still in the tree.)
Mercury hid behind his wall of bones. He punched the wall and shattered the bones into razor sharp projectiles. "So sense you're a blood sicker that makes you higher class? It sounds more like a parasite to me."
Flipping she laughed. Throwing more spears.Out of pure luck she lay have hit him. "Blood Sicker? Realllly!" She said throwing chains at him.

LilyannaGaming said:
Shaking her head she turned away as her ision git clouded with tears. Sighing she similed. She nodded. "okay..." she sent She heard talking nearby, but ignored it. Humming softly. "Promise?" She sent.
The boy nodded "I promise cross my heart hope to die if I lie."He sent her holding his pinky finger up while he kissed her "Pinky promise?"The vampire asked her ignoring the fighting but sensing the other vampire making him growl "The vampire is near...."Ra stated dully not moving from his spot

LilyannaGaming said:
Flipping she laughed. Throwing more spears.Out of pure luck she lay have hit him. "Blood Sicker? Realllly!" She said throwing chains at him.
A spear got his left shoulder and he winced. "I meant to say sucker you dirty parasite." He pulled out the spear and used it to knock back the chains. He made a javelin out of bones and threw it at her.

Cicero said:
The boy nodded "I promise cross my heart hope to die if I lie."He sent her holding his pinky finger up while he kissed her "Pinky promise?"The vampire asked her ignoring the fighting but sensing the other vampire making him growl "The vampire is near...."Ra stated dully not moving from his spot
Taking his pinky she similed. Kissing gently back. "Who.......Elise?" She asked him concerned. "Your not going to go kill her are you." She asked joking yet serious.

Tazmodo said:
A spear got his left shoulder and he winced. "I meant to say sucker you dirty parasite." He pulled out the spear and used it to knock back the chains. He made a javelin out of bones and threw it at her.
Dropping to the ground she felt the javeline fly over her head. "Missed me. One point for the parasite. Zero for White boned." She said laughing.

LilyannaGaming said:
Taking his pinky she similed. Kissing gently back. "Who.......Elise?" She asked him concerned. "Your not going to go kill her are you." She asked joking yet serious.
The boy smiled at her "Yea the vampire's close..."The boy said calmly before shaking his head "No she isn't that close to us but if she does I'll go and chase her off."Ra told her dully

LilyannaGaming said:
Dropping to the ground she felt the javeline fly over her head. "Missed me. One point for the parasite. Zero for White boned." She said laughing.
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were having fun for a second there." He punched the ground and bones spikes shot out through the area.

Cicero said:
The boy smiled at her "Yea the vampire's close..."The boy said calmly before shaking his head "No she isn't that close to us but if she does I'll go and chase her off."Ra told her dully
Quinn laughed. "Stop calling her vampire and call her Elise." She said shaking her head. "Your 'chasing' would probly last for a half an hour." She said.

Tazmodo said:
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were having fun for a second there." He punched the ground and bones spikes shot out through the area.
"I was." She said jumping up and creating a black hovering platform. Narrowly avoiding the spikes. "Eeek" She shrieked.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn laughed. "Stop calling her vampire and call her Elise." She said shaking her head. "Your 'chasing' would probly last for a half an hour." She said.
"What do I get out of it if I do?"He asked the girl "Cause right now I'm going to keep calling her vampire."The boy added before snickering "Yea I'd get bored pretty fast...I'd rather stay right where I am next to you."Ra said kissing her cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back