• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Val had no idea what he had just heard. All he really understood was 'pretend to be human'. So he folded his wings into his shirt and looked at his schedule. "...Interesting?" He asked himself.

RedRider said:
Val had no idea what he had just heard. All he really understood was 'pretend to be human'. So he folded his wings into his shirt and looked at his schedule. "...Interesting?" He asked himself.
((I think your in class with me Self defense right?))

RedRider said:
(I just need to know what class Val's in right now..... Can you uhh..... *Nudges your shoulder* Hook me up?)
((Yeah it seems you are in my class after all. Self defense 10:35 am to 11:34am.))

Cicero said:
The boy snickered looking at Logan "You see it like I do don't you."The boy sent back laughing mentally and physically "This class will be fun."Ra sent to both of Logan and Quinn snickering
Raven said:
|Victor|
"Think of it as this way. The pencil is a bone, and I snapped it out of its misery of this fucked up life." Victor was blunt more then a normal teacher, his hand motioned upon the table, however this is when Ragnarok manifested into view and settled by his side 'Don't say a word, I mean it.' Victor warned his familiar as he came into view. However, his threat didn't seem enough because soon enough Ragnarok began to joke about "Don't mind him, he is just getting older and gets angry easily. He's probably pissed his daughter decided to drag him in front of his class and embarrassed his little heart, he's so sensitive it's amusing!" Victors eye brows twitched faintly as he revealed the one who dragged him in was his own daughter, a scowl forming onto the corner of his lips.

@Cicero
Quinn laughed at the wolf. "Is that right?" She reapeted. "Well, your 'daugher' just happens to be my roomate!" she said doubling over in laughter. She listened to Ra's message. It made her laugh more smiling. Then realized the teacher didnt know her. She forced him with mind Mani. to look at the roll call sheet. eyes focusing on her last name. She walked to her seat and smiled happily. "Thank, heavens im headmasters daughter, and he has a soft side for humor. If this teacher reports me. Nothing will come of it." She sent to bothe the boys.

Logan laughed physically. Yes it will he sent back.

Raven said:
((Yeah it seems you are in my class after all. Self defense 10:35 am to 11:34am.))
(Why, thank you)

Val read his schedule. Self defense.... Got it. He then walked to the self-defense room and casually strolled in, as if he wasn't late as f*ck.

RedRider said:
(Why, thank you)
Val read his schedule. Self defense.... Got it. He then walked to the self-defense room and casually strolled in, as if he wasn't late as f*ck.
((No promblemo))

|Raven|

Her eyes elevated and narrowed at the newcommer 'Seems there is a student after all.' Her arms crossed over her chest, she was lost in mere thought of her blood relative.

@RedRider

|Victor|

"She isn't my daughter." Victor immediately proclaimed this, he hated her existence after all if it was up to him he would of killed her when she was first born. "Now now stop being so mean, Victor. Lighten up and look at the bright side of life. Oh wait you do not have one!" Victor listened as he cackled in amusement at his own jokes, his crimson eyes bore into his familiar eyes until he had shut his mouth once more, but it probably wouldn't last long, his familiar is as stubborn as he.

@Cicero

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn laughed at the wolf. "Is that right?" She reapeted. "Well, your 'daugher' just happens to be my roomate!" she said doubling over in laughter. She listened to Ra's message. It made her laugh more smiling. Then realized the teacher didnt know her. She forced him with mind Mani. to look at the roll call sheet. eyes focusing on her last name. She walked to her seat and smiled happily. "Thank, heavens im headmasters daughter, and he has a soft side for humor. If this teacher reports me. Nothing will come of it." She sent to bothe the boys.
Logan laughed physically. Yes it will he sent back.
The boy snickered "I'm starting to think this school year will get more and more interesting if this shit continues."The boy sent to them laughing while leaning back in his chair covering on of his eyes laughing some more at Quinn's comment "The immortal student!"Ra mentally exclaimed looking at Quinn snickering

RedRider said:
(Why, thank you)
Raven said:
((No promblemo))
|Raven|

Her eyes elevated and narrowed at the newcommer 'Seems there is a student after all.' Her arms crossed over her chest, she was lost in mere thought of her blood relative.

@RedRider

|Victor|

"She isn't my daughter." Victor immediately proclaimed this, he hated her existence after all if it was up to him he would of killed her when she was first born. "Now now stop being so mean, Victor. Lighten up and look at the bright side of life. Oh wait you do not have one!" Victor listened as he cackled in amusement at his own jokes, his crimson eyes bore into his familiar eyes until he had shut his mouth once more, but it probably wouldn't last long, his familiar is as stubborn as he.

@Cicero
Markel walked to the new two students. "Today is fist sparring. REmember, NO killing each other." he siad looking at Raven and Val. "You two are partners." He said returning to the other dtudents.

Val looked at Raven and cracked his neck. "Partners, eh?" He walked over to the girl, leaving a trail of black feathers behind him.

|Raven|

Her head elevated towards his approach, she immediately stood to her complete 5'4 height(I think I made her this tall) and locked her frozen-stoned gaze upon his eyes, there was no excitement to hint upon her face, she was emotionless"I suppose we are." She calmly replied towards his comment.

@RedRider

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
The boy snickered "I'm starting to think this school year will get more and more interesting if this shit continues."The boy sent to them laughing while leaning back in his chair covering on of his eyes laughing some more at Quinn's comment "The immortal student!"Ra mentally exclaimed looking at Quinn snickering
Raven said:
((No promblemo))
|Raven|

@RedRider

|Victor|

@Cicero
Quinn smilied. Sighing She let her wings flow from her back. She looked at Ra. Realizing he never turned his test in. She grabbed it and placed it on the teachers desk and sat down, the whole way her wings streched. "Now Victor, behave. We dont want this getting to the head master." She said laughing. He dosent realize who i am cause i am not on the Roll call Sheet. She sent to the boys again. Then looked at Quinn confused when he said that immprtal boy.

Logan placed his test on the teachers desk. he didnt do two cause he didnt know them.

Yami technically didn't have much things when she first laid her things down at their dorm.

LilyannaGaming said:
Smiling she lead Yami to their dorm her side was pretty much empty exept the bag of clothes., Thwo desk sat side by side in front of the windo, dressers and beds and two difrrent sides. One one each siede
((Blah I don't even know if I replied! Sorry!))

Yami's side didn't have a lot of things either. She would only wear her regular vampire clothes, since they usually never get dirty or anything. There is her cloak on top of her bed and literally nothing else.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Yami technically didn't have much things when she first laid her things down at their dorm.
((Blah I don't even know if I replied! Sorry!))

Yami's side didn't have a lot of things either. She would only wear her regular vampire clothes, since they usually never get dirty or anything. There is her cloak on top of her bed and literally nothing else.

[/QUOTE]
"Whats your next class?" Elise asked already ready to go.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Whats your next class?" Elise asked already ready to go.
"Familiars, 10:35AM to 11:34AM. Though I already have one." Yami said as her bat landed on her right shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn smilied. Sighing She let her wings flow from her back. She looked at Ra. Realizing he never turned his test in. She grabbed it and placed it on the teachers desk and sat down, the whole way her wings streched. "Now Victor, behave. We dont want this getting to the head master." She said laughing. He dosent realize who i am cause i am not on the Roll call Sheet. She sent to the boys again. Then looked at Quinn confused when he said that immprtal boy.
Logan placed his test on the teachers desk. he didnt do two cause he didnt know them.
|Victor|

"Honestly, I wouldn't give a rats ass about it. I haven't harmed a little hair on each one of your heads." Victor replied towards her some-what threat of his position of being a teacher, his eyes motioned towards Ragnarok who was already beginning to open his mouth, he immediately warned him 'Don't you dare.' However, once again due to the stubborn personality of the familiar he already began to blurt things out. "You would loose your teaching Victor I'm sure you wouldn't do that, but since your not a very good teacher I wouldn't blame if they fired you, and including your not a good father either repeating "Baby girl come back!" was the stupidest thing you could ever do! Hell, my mom could do better then you and her brain is as small as a peanut." Victor's teeth began to grind against each other, his hand swung over popping Ragnarok against the head.

@Cicero

LilyannaGaming said:
Ra looked at where his test was looking at Quinn "Thanks I guess its a habit to leave my test on the table and forget about them."Ra said yawning a bit "When is class out i'm too bored..."The vampire said to both of them laying his head on Quinn's shoulder yawning and closing his eyes

Cicero said:
Ra looked at where his test was looking at Quinn "Thanks I guess its a habit to leave my test on the table and forget about them."Ra said yawning a bit "When is class out i'm too bored..."The vampire said to both of them laying his head on Quinn's shoulder yawning and closing his eyes
Raven said:
|Victor|
"Honestly, I wouldn't give a rats ass about it. I haven't harmed a little hair on each one of your heads." Victor replied towards her some-what threat of his position of being a teacher, his eyes motioned towards Ragnarok who was already beginning to open his mouth, he immediately warned him 'Don't you dare.' However, once again due to the stubborn personality of the familiar he already began to blurt things out. "You would loose your teaching Victor I'm sure you wouldn't do that, but since your not a very good teacher I wouldn't blame if they fired you, and including your not a good father either repeating "Baby girl come back!" was the stupidest thing you could ever do! Hell, my mom could do better then you and her brain is as small as a peanut." Victor's teeth began to grind against each other, his hand swung over popping Ragnarok against the head.

@Cicero
Quinn nodded. She looked at the clock. Soon She sent. She relaxed as he put his head on his shoulder. She turned to the teacher. She forced him to look at her wings. Look familiar? She taunted in his mind. She was expecting a suprised look like the rest of the staff. Or some kind of Shovked expression.

Logan rolled his eyes at the two. His mind drifting to the battle with raven. He smiled at the memory. Projecting by accidemt to Ra and Quinn.

|Victor|

He gazed at the wings with no shocked expression what-so-ever, he seemed to be un-phased by this. He shrugged his shoulders at her attempt to what 'amaze him?' he actually wasn't what-so-ever though he did notice her wings did seem similar to the head masters 'So she is the headmasters daughter.' Victor nodded at his discovery, his eyes narrowed towards Ragnarok noticing he went silent after popping him upside the head, however his mind was on techniques to get his daughter to behave him. But he could tell Ragnarok was glaring at him with a sense of 'Don't you do that.' Victor dismissed his thought and grunted.

@Cicero

"Enthusiastic, much?" Val said, with a very sarcastic tone. This is starting to get very uncomfortable... He thought, as his wings started to cramp. He decided he really didn't care if people knew what he was, so he let his wings out of the back of his shirt, and expanded them to their full span of 9 feet per wing. "Oh my Gerard, that's so much better......" He let out a relieved sigh.

"Oooo Logan did you bring some popcorn for this show?"The boy teased him snickering in his head while smirking a bit "Why do you think he's mind when to that?"Ra asked Quinn looking up at her feeling his cheeks get warm again making him scratch at them

"I have shield casting next.Lets go." Nate said grabbing Zared's arm.He knew that there was no tarties being counted today,but he really liked the satisfaction of not being late.After all if he didn't practice not being late he would always be late and that affects grades.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back