• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I have the class you're leading me too."The boy said plainly dropping the hand in his eye while looking at the girl's wings went away he sighed while opening the door and walking in "I swear they better actually talk about dark arts..."Ra muttered to himself while taking a seat in the back setting his head down on the desk

Cicero said:
"I have the class you're leading me too."The boy said plainly dropping the hand in his eye while looking at the girl's wings went away he sighed while opening the door and walking in "I swear they better actually talk about dark arts..."Ra muttered to himself while taking a seat in the back setting his head down on the desk
Quinn nodded at Logan. She felt restless without the free dom of her wings. She smilied to cover it up. She sat in the seat beside Ra. Logan looked at the two oddly. Quinn shoot him a look of Confusion. Smiling she already knew what they where doing today. To her it was Stupid, but to the teacher it was apparently necessary. "Quiz.." She muttered.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn nodded at Logan. She felt restless without the free dom of her wings. She smilied to cover it up. She sat in the seat beside Ra. Logan looked at the two oddly. Quinn shoot him a look of Confusion. Smiling she already knew what they where doing today. To her it was Stupid, but to the teacher it was apparently necessary. "Quiz.." She muttered.
Ra seen Logan looking at that them and smirked "I think someone is jealous you're sitting by me and not them."The vampire said titling his head at Logan before putting it back on the desk "What quiz?"He asked confused "What are you talking about anyways?"Ra added the extra question looking up at her with his eyes.

Cicero said:
Ra seen Logan looking at that them and smirked "I think someone is jealous you're sitting by me and not them."The vampire said titling his head at Logan before putting it back on the desk "What quiz?"He asked confused "What are you talking about anyways?"Ra added the extra question looking up at her with his eyes.
"Today we are getting a quiz, To see how much we know on the dark arts. Around...23 questions. Written response." She told him tapping her head and pointing towards the teacher who was distrated.

Logan rolled his eyes. and focused on the writting in his notebook.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Today we are getting a quiz, To see how much we know on the dark arts. Around...23 questions. Written response." She told him tapping her head and pointing towards the teacher who was distrated.
Logan rolled his eyes. and focused on the writting in his notebook.
"Umm...I know that dark art is amazing to practice that count?"He asked facing the other way closing his eyes "And twenty-three questions....can I just cheat off of you?"Ra asked not like he was going to listen if she said no even though a small part of him would

Cicero said:
"Umm...I know that dark art is amazing to practice that count?"He asked facing the other way closing his eyes "And twenty-three questions....can I just cheat off of you?"Ra asked not like he was going to listen if she said no even though a small part of him would
"More like i would be giving you the answers. When i get nervous or afraid or agitated my thoughts project them selves. I get Agitated during tests because their to easy for me. Father made sure of that." She said with a sigh. Linking her head with his. BLocking every thing that wasnt for her. Smiling she sent him a messege. Hear me? (Mentaly)

LilyannaGaming said:
"More like i would be giving you the answers. When i get nervous or afraid or agitated my thoughts project them selves. I get Agitated during tests because their to easy for me. Father made sure of that." She said with a sigh. Linking her head with his. BLocking every thing that wasnt for her. Smiling she sent him a messege. Hear me? (Mentaly)
The boy smirked "So you get an easy way through school...lucky."He boy said laughing to himself before hearing her and nodding "Umm....how exactly do I response?"The vampire asked confused while thinking of random words

Cicero said:
The boy smirked "So you get an easy way through school...lucky."He boy said laughing to himself before hearing her and nodding "Umm....how exactly do I response?"The vampire asked confused while thinking of random words
"First think of what you want to say, then think about who you want to send that specific thought to." She said. Both mentally and physically.

Laughing a little at how odd it sounded. She looked at Ra. "Hurry the teachers going to be passing quizzes soon." She added. She hered her fathers Voice in her head. He was glad about her choice?.? Confused she willed the courage to speak to him, e was unresponsive of course.

Logan looked at the two annoyed.

|Raven|

Her eyes layed shut, her arms curled underneath her head as the tranquility overwhelmed her at this point. It was quiet, however it made her eerie at the abnormal noise, but it wasn't on her mind at the moment. But that sudden calmness soon dispersed, a feeling swarmed around her arms and her legs, she attempted to move them, but noticed a tight sensation pinning them useless, she even attempted to swing her legs. Her eyes that once were closed ajar and scrutinized the situation she was in, her eyes then motioned towards the familiar face of the one she dearly loathed. "Victor." Other than having that sense of carelessness this was different, her emotions that were shield soon enough manifested as a snarl unleashed and revealed the keened-edge of her tooth from the opening of her mouth. Her eyes narrowed towards the nearby curtain that seemed to be at a close proxmity of her reclining form, however there was no avail against her movements, she was completely useless to even try to get out of this situation. But this didn't make her give up, she narrowed her eyes at the clock nearby the wall 'Well fuck I'm late again. Twice in a row. Stop worrying about that.. think of what you can do. Two shadows holding my arms and two others holding my legs. I could transfer to a smaller mammal.. Due to his shadow not being connected to mine I still have control of my body. It's worth a try.' She made up her mind and shifted herself into a small reptitle that had a long body and a tail, four legs, movable eyelids, and a rough scaly, or spiny skin which is known as a "Lizard" She immediately escaped his capitivation, and reshifted into her normal human form, before he could regain the shadow to hold her once more. She moved down the hall-way, and swallowed her emotions evading him.

|Victor|

"Baby girl, don't act so cruel to me." Victor liberated a hiss throughout his vocal cords, his hand clutched his youngesters jaw-line and pried it upward, his crimson eyes offering that same frozen-gaze that was filled with revulsion of her exsistance. Victor's other hand, however was motioned against his chin to control the figures of the shadow's captivation to add pressure against the fore-arms and legs of the girl. "Lets talk shall we?" Victor suddenly noticed she was once there and now disappeared without sight until he saw her turn back into her origional form of a human. 'How stubborn...' He hissed to himself. He immediately followed after her trail "Baby girl listen to me for a minute."

@Everyone in the hallway

LilyannaGaming said:
"First think of what you want to say, then think about who you want to send that specific thought to." She said. Both mentally and physically.
Laughing a little at how odd it sounded. She looked at Ra. "Hurry the teachers going to be passing quizzes soon." She added. She hered her fathers Voice in her head. He was glad about her choice?.? Confused she willed the courage to speak to him, e was unresponsive of course.

Logan looked at the two annoyed.
"Right..."He said while trying to think if something eventually thinking of bored then thinking of Quinn "Bored....."The boy mental sent to her "Did it work?"Ra asked plainly looking at Logan again smirking a bit "Why are you staring at us thinking of you sitting by her instead of me?"The vampire sent to him looking away pretending not to do anything

Cicero said:
"Right..."He said while trying to think if something eventually thinking of bored then thinking of Quinn "Bored....."The boy mental sent to her "Did it work?"Ra asked plainly looking at Logan again smirking a bit "Why are you staring at us thinking of you sitting by her instead of me?"The vampire sent to him looking away pretending not to do anything
"Its not boring." She said. Smiling. Well Then, Mister Bored. Her laughter Filled His head.

Logan glared a death stare at the boy. How did he do that..? As her thought to himeself he realized that Quinn had to had thought him. HE smiled. "Well at least i wouldnt 'use' her." He sent back.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Its not boring." She said. Smiling. Well Then, Mister Bored. Her laughter Filled His head.
Logan glared a death stare at the boy. How did he do that..? As her thought to himeself he realized that Quinn had to had thought him. HE smiled. "Well at least i wouldnt 'use' her." He sent back.
"I don't mean the ability that's cool I mean the test."The boy said before rubbing his head snickering before stopping lifting his head up glaring at the boy growling a bit "What do you mean by that!"He sent thinking of Quinn and Logan while sending it "How did Logan figure out how to actually do that?"The vampire questioned

Cicero said:
"I don't mean the ability that's cool I mean the test."The boy said before rubbing his head snickering before stopping lifting his head up glaring at the boy growling a bit "What do you mean by that!"He sent thinking of Quinn and Logan while sending it "How did Logan figure out how to actually do that?"The vampire questioned
"He's a mind reader. It comes natrullly for us both. Mind reader, Manipulators, and telepathics. It as if it was breathing for us." She said. She looked confused by his mental message. And shrugged.

Logan tried to keep from Laughing. He didnt respond just slowly closed his mind off.

LilyannaGaming said:
"He's a mind reader. It comes natrullly for us both. Mind reader, Manipulators, and telepathics. It as if it was breathing for us." She said. She looked confused by his mental message. And shrugged.
Logan tried to keep from Laughing. He didnt respond just slowly closed his mind off.
"Oh....."The boy said laying his head down again "Sorry for thinking of you when I sent the message to him..."Ra sent to the girl with an apologetic look until he glared at the boy snarling to himself

'Thank god that no one is here.' She muttered in her mind and was quite pleased that no one saw this whole situation between her and her 'blood relative' who was nothing of importance to her even if he died she wouldn't shed a tear. "Baby girl" Her teeth suddenly penetrated into her lower lip as he continued to entitle her as that 'So annoying..' A growl rumbled within the depths of her throat similar to animalistic due to the animal side of her. "Baby girl." She heard him repeat once more it became harder for him to ignore her with a cold attitude and filled with aggitation she replied "What" She already passed by several rooms in which one she caught Quinn in and that same guy who carried her 'If she notices this I am going to die.' But then she narrowed her eyes at the chalk-board which seemed to have her 'blood-relatives' name written in chalk on the board. A sudden grin smeared her lips at the mere thought of the light-bulb going off in her head to finally get rid of him "Fine. You want to talk." She halted momentarily, she watched from the side-view of her eyes and once he was distracted, she swung her leg around and aimed for his abdomen which most likely worked for him loosing concentration, her blow would cause him to knelt forward, she suddenly snatched his ear-lobe and began to pull him into the class-room known as "Self defense against the black-arts" and remove her hold from his ear, and before he could even grab her walk out with her hands tucked in her pocket.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Victor continued to repeat his question until a positive word released from his youngesters mouth "Fine. You want to talk?" 'Finally.' But before he could even utter a single word, he felt an impact slam into his abdomen, and a sudden force upon his ear before he could even retaliate he was dragged infront of a few kids in the room. Victor immediately cleared his throat as he regained his posture after his 'blood-relative' embarassed him infront of everyone in his class room 'Damn kid..' He hissed within his mind. "I'll be your teacher for today. Allow me to remind you I can hear your thoughts, and if you even think about sharing answers I'll have you out of this class before you even say "I didn't do it." Eyes on your own paper. I mean it." Victors long black hair shielded his crimson eyes.

@Cicero

(Sorry I got off work and got busy)

Aurora was pleased the guy responded back to her. She could feel his eyes on her but it didn't bother her, that's how she tended to take people in as well. "Names Aurora, or Auri if you'd prefer. What's your name?" This guy piqued her interest as he had an interesting aura about him, welcoming but no overly open. The interest in his voice told her that she had someone in this class to talk and that made her whole day. Even if meeting someone in here wasn't successful it was still worth it.

@BobbyW

Cicero said:
"Oh....."The boy said laying his head down again "Sorry for thinking of you when I sent the message to him..."Ra sent to the girl with an apologetic look until he glared at the boy snarling to himself
Smiling she shook her head. Ready? SHe asked.

Logan stared ahead. Looking confident. He knew Ra would get him later. But for now he was safe.

Raven said:
'Thank god that no one is here.' She muttered in her mind and was quite pleased that no one saw this whole situation between her and her 'blood relative' who was nothing of importance to her even if he died she wouldn't shed a tear. "Baby girl" Her teeth suddenly penetrated into her lower lip as he continued to entitle her as that 'So annoying..' A growl rumbled within the depths of her throat similar to animalistic due to the animal side of her. "Baby girl." She heard him repeat once more it became harder for him to ignore her with a cold attitude and filled with aggitation she replied "What" She already passed by several rooms in which one she caught Quinn in and that same guy who carried her 'If she notices this I am going to die.' But then she narrowed her eyes at the chalk-board which seemed to have her 'blood-relatives' name written in chalk on the board. A sudden grin smeared her lips at the mere thought of the light-bulb going off in her head to finally get rid of him "Fine. You want to talk." She halted momentarily, she watched from the side-view of her eyes and once he was distracted, she swung her leg around and aimed for his abdomen which most likely worked for him loosing concentration, her blow would cause him to knelt forward, she suddenly snatched his ear-lobe and began to pull him into the class-room known as "Self defense against the black-arts" and remove her hold from his ear, and before he could even grab her walk out with her hands tucked in her pocket.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Victor continued to repeat his question until a positive word released from his youngesters mouth "Fine. You want to talk?" 'Finally.' But before he could even utter a single word, he felt an impact slam into his abdomen, and a sudden force upon his ear before he could even retaliate he was dragged infront of a few kids in the room. Victor immediately cleared his throat as he regained his posture after his 'blood-relative' embarassed him infront of everyone in his class room 'Damn kid..' He hissed within his mind. "I'll be your teacher for today. Allow me to remind you I can hear your thoughts, and if you even think about sharing answers I'll have you out of this class before you even say "I didn't do it." Eyes on your own paper. I mean it." Victors long black hair shielded his crimson eyes.

@Cicero
Quinn gave a what the living hell look at the teacher. Than openly read his mind. She turned to Ra. "He's lying." She sent. "even if he could i have a two way connection established. He cant interfer." she sent as a paper was thrown on her desk. Smiling she began filing out the anwsers. Giving Ra a slightly diffrent anwser so i didnt look like cheating, but was still right.

Logan reamined focus on his paper snickering to him self about the teacher.

LilyannaGaming said:
Smiling she shook her head. Ready? SHe asked.
Logan stared ahead. Looking confident. He knew Ra would get him later. But for now he was safe.
The boy's sigh filled her mind quickly with a small yea. "Seriously teachers try to find a way to ruin everything fun don't they..."He thought to her while writing down the answers he was given

|Raven|

'Finally I got rid of him. Now to get to class and explain why I am late.' She followed the path and instructions to her other room "Self-defense class." , she slipped down the hall-way until discovering it, however she noticed there was no students except the teacher, but she didn't complain because she did enjoy the silence it offered. "I apologize for being late. I had a 'pest' to deal with." She murmured and entitled her blood relative a 'pest' in which he actually was. She then settled down into one of the seats and awaited for instructions from her teacher.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

'Damn her..' Victor hissed throughout within his mind 'Just you wait baby girl once I'm done with this class we are having a talk about your behavior.' How much he loathed her and for her thinking she had the audacity of embarassing him in-front of the students in the room, he right now wasn't acting as a teacher instead of a volcano who was about to erupt in rage of his blood relatives actions. A pencil rested in his hand, his legs criss crossed onto the desk the pencil that once was straight soon twisted out of place Snap. The pencil itself broke into his grasp as he growled at himself.

@Cicero

Raven said:
|Raven|
'Finally I got rid of him. Now to get to class and explain why I am late.' She followed the path and instructions to her other room "Self-defense class." , she slipped down the hall-way until discovering it, however she noticed there was no students except the teacher, but she didn't complain because she did enjoy the silence it offered. "I apologize for being late. I had a 'pest' to deal with." She murmured and entitled her blood relative a 'pest' in which he actually was. She then settled down into one of the seats and awaited for instructions from her teacher.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Victor|

'Damn her..' Victor hissed throughout within his mind 'Just you wait baby girl once I'm done with this class we are having a talk about your behavior.' How much he loathed her and for her thinking she had the audacity of embarassing him in-front of the students in the room, he right now wasn't acting as a teacher instead of a volcano who was about to erupt in rage of his blood relatives actions. A pencil rested in his hand, his legs criss crossed onto the desk the pencil that once was straight soon twisted out of place Snap. The pencil itself broke into his grasp as he growled at himself.

@Cicero
Cicero said:
The boy's sigh filled her mind quickly with a small yea. "Seriously teachers try to find a way to ruin everything fun don't they..."He thought to her while writing down the answers he was given
Once she finished she turned in her paper."What did the poor pencil do to you?" She asked the teacher. Looking around and waiting for his response.

Logan covered his mouth to keep from laughing and gaping. Is she seriously doing that to the teacher? He sent to Ra, Wait, He cant do anything to her. Shes the head masters daughter he thought to him self. Laughing ing his head he sighed and was stuck on number 15.

Val closed his wings as he walked into the School. Alright... Just..... Act like you're a regular student.... He thought to himself. Just as he thought that, however, his left wing popped open, and he hit the wall. He instantly stopped walking and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath, and closed his wing. Great start...... Great..... Start....

LilyannaGaming said:
Once she finished she turned in her paper."What did the poor pencil do to you?" She asked the teacher. Looking around and waiting for his response.
Logan covered his mouth to keep from laughing and gaping. Is she seriously doing that to the teacher? He sent to Ra, Wait, He cant do anything to her. Shes the head masters daughter he thought to him self. Laughing ing his head he sighed and was stuck on number 15.
The boy snickered looking at Logan "You see it like I do don't you."The boy sent back laughing mentally and physically "This class will be fun."Ra sent to both of Logan and Quinn snickering

ms. Saddox saw Val. She rushed to him. Showing her black wings. "You need to hide the fact your a fallen, Like me, to the head master and his daughter. They are 'pure' angels. Well, Angelic guardians. Be careful, Okay? Pretend to be a human or Immortal." She warned. Handing him his dorm sheet and Classes. "Go straight to class." She said then her wings where gone and she looked like a normal person. and was gone before he could say a word. @RedRider

Last edited by a moderator:
|Victor|

"Think of it as this way. The pencil is a bone, and I snapped it out of its misery of this fucked up life." Victor was blunt more then a normal teacher, his hand motioned upon the table, however this is when Ragnarok manifested into view and settled by his side 'Don't say a word, I mean it.' Victor warned his familiar as he came into view. However, his threat didn't seem enough because soon enough Ragnarok began to joke about "Don't mind him, he is just getting older and gets angry easily. He's probably pissed his daughter decided to drag him in front of his class and embarrassed his little heart, he's so sensitive it's amusing!" Victors eye brows twitched faintly as he revealed the one who dragged him in was his own daughter, a scowl forming onto the corner of his lips.

@Cicero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back