• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(I think you've actually meant to tag me, since my character's the one chatting with Lilyanna's.. who actually isn't floating anymore. ^_^ )

@Kalissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
The vampire snickered bit while weakly getting up walking towards her smirking "I might be pale and have low blood but I can still walk."The boy said grinning
Quinn led Ra past logan and Kira. almost running into a girls who was new. Giggling she turned at her. "What are you doing in the male dorms? Are you lost she asked. Looking at the girl she sighed. "The headmasters Office is back on the lobby floor. Please head back up the stairs." She said. Turning to Ra. "Lets get you to the Nurses." She said sighing.

@LilyannaGaming[/URL]
"Do you need help finding anything? " Elise asked kindly.

BobbyW said:
Kira's questioning expression immediatly turned into a more serious one as he felt the boy's attempt at infiltrating his mind. A slight smirk spread across his lips after seeing said person wince in pain, realizing that tricks like that weren't effective against him. "Tsk tsk tsk... You know, it's rude to simply look into someone's thoughts without their consent... Or, try to do so anyway." The boy slyly stated, moving his hand away from the door handle again before shaking his head, heading for the mind reader. "It's a defense mechanism. I'm guessing this was the first time someone actually resisted your telepathic abilities?" Kira was now standing before the student once again, his grin never fading away.
"Anyway... Trust me, you're better off without knowing what's going on in here." He continued, tapping himself at the head. "The name's Kira, by the way."
Logan rolled his eyes. "Well Kira Other than th fact your Defense fried my brain that was quite annoying. I meet others who resited me. And i DONT normally go in peoples head. I missed your question and wanted to see what it was. And i cant access anything that wasnt meant for me without the person allowing it." He said sighing. "My name is Logan." He said kindly watching Quinn and Ra leave and run into the new girl.

CLASS SCHEDULES ARE BEING MOVED TO THE SETTINGS/LOCATIONS TAB.

IF YOU NEED THEM THEY ARE THERE AND NO LONGER IN THE OVERVIEW.

THANK~YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn led Ra past logan and Kira. almost running into a girls who was new. Giggling she turned at her. "What are you doing in the male dorms? Are you lost she asked. Looking at the girl she sighed. "The headmasters Office is back on the lobby floor. Please head back up the stairs." She said. Turning to Ra. "Lets get you to the Nurses." She said sighing.
The boy sighed gently leaning on Quinn. "My head is dizzy..."Ra said following her trying to ignore it even though everything around him were fuzzy he gently warps his hand around her shoulders leaning on her a bit. "Is this bothering you?"He asked dully

Aurora looked around and blushed, "Oh no! I am so, so, sorry! Thanks so much for the directions. Didn't mean to bother you guys." She gave a wave to the people that had seemed to gather around then dispersed, her following suit as well. She picked up her bag then grabbed the handle to her two luggage containers and started dragging them to the staircase. She looked up and blew some of her pink hair out of her face, "I think I can make this much easier.."

She set her stuff down once more and pulled the paintbrush out of its container and closed her eyes. She brought it into the air around her and drew a symbol which appeared as black kanji in the air. All of a sudden a small gust appeared and picked up her bag and luggage, pushing them up to the top of the staircase for her. Aurora opened her eyes, put the paintbrush away and smiled. "Thank you dad!" The eager girl almost leaped up the staircase as she grabbed her belongings and hopefully headed the right way.

Yami was surprised at how the female just immediately just asked that. Of course, the female was already nice enough to talk to her. "No I don't need anything, thank you for asking though." Yami said coldly, showing a little aporeciation in her voice. @LilyannaGaming

Kira's eyes immediatly shifted towards the approaching girl as she stepped into view. She asked them for directions to the Headmaster's office, but ended up in the male's dorm anyway. God knows how that happened.

Well, before the boy had the chance to actually say anything, a female angel, accompanied by an ill looking guy grabbed the male and pulled her out of the hallway. Raising his eyebrow at the event, Kira locked his gaze back onto the air bender, listening to his response. Logan, huh?

"Well, in the past, it turned out to be pretty useful to 'fry others brains' if they tried anything funny like that. Catching your enemy off-guard almost always seals the deal." He said, his previous grin turning into a weaker smirk. The boy then moved one of his hands out of his pockets, pushing Logan against his forehead with an index finger. "And if you didn't hear me, you could've just asked, idiot."

The ex-assassin then folded his arms behind his head, noting how the boy's gaze followed after that Angel and her company. "You know them?" Kira simply asked, his expression changing into an interested look.

@LilyannaGaming

@LilyannaGaming[/URL]
"Well, Im heading to our dorm. If you need any 'normal' blood and not animal thinner, head to the nurses." Elise said flouncing off.

Kalissa said:
Aurora looked around and blushed, "Oh no! I am so, so, sorry! Thanks so much for the directions. Didn't mean to bother you guys." She gave a wave to the people that had seemed to gather around then dispersed, her following suit as well. She picked up her bag then grabbed the handle to her two luggage containers and started dragging them to the staircase. She looked up and blew some of her pink hair out of her face, "I think I can make this much easier.."
She set her stuff down once more and pulled the paintbrush out of its container and closed her eyes. She brought it into the air around her and drew a symbol which appeared as black kanji in the air. All of a sudden a small gust appeared and picked up her bag and luggage, pushing them up to the top of the staircase for her. Aurora opened her eyes, put the paintbrush away and smiled. "Thank you dad!" The eager girl almost leaped up the staircase as she grabbed her belongings and hopefully headed the right way.
Headmaster Gabe walked out into the wallway locking his office door. Catching the girl before she could run into him. "Did you need something.?" He asked.

Cicero said:
The boy sighed gently leaning on Quinn. "My head is dizzy..."Ra said following her trying to ignore it even though everything around him were fuzzy he gently warps his hand around her shoulders leaning on her a bit. "Is this bothering you?"He asked dully
Quinn lead Ra to the Nurses. Who smiled at her and shook their heads. She laughed. "Am i still that remembered around here?" She asked laughing. Her mother had been a nurse for another school., since her mother was never here she never saw how often Quinn had to come here because of her father. When her mother died her father opened the school. SHe looked at Ra.

BobbyW said:
Kira's eyes immediatly shifted towards the approaching girl as she stepped into view. She asked them for directions to the Headmaster's office, but ended up in the male's dorm anyway. God knows how that happened.
Well, before the boy had the chance to actually say anything, a female angel, accompanied by an ill looking guy grabbed the male and pulled her out of the hallway. Raising his eyebrow at the event, Kira locked his gaze back onto the air bender, listening to his response. Logan, huh?

"Well, in the past, it turned out to be pretty useful to 'fry others brains' if they tried anything funny like that. Catching your enemy off-guard almost always seals the deal." He said, his previous grin turning into a weaker smirk. The boy then moved one of his hands out of his pockets, pushing Logan against his forehead with an index finger. "And if you didn't hear me, you could've just asked, idiot."

The ex-assassin then folded his arms behind his head, noting how the boy's gaze followed after that Angel and her company. "You know them?" Kira simply asked, his expression changing into an interested look.

@LilyannaGaming
"I rather not look like an dumbass. And yes i know them the angel is Quinn, The headmasters daughter, and the boy is My roomate." He said clearly agitated. He sround blankly.

A big sigh escaped her lips as the pink haired girl extended her hand eagerly. "Hi, I'm Aurora. New student. I was hoping to get a map for my dorm, my classes and give you my form for entering the academy." Today was the first day of a new adventure for her and she wanted to make sure she made a good impression on everyone and anyone she could. @LilyannaGaming

Kalissa said:
A big sigh escaped her lips as the pink haired girl extended her hand eagerly. "Hi, I'm Aurora. New student. I was hoping to get a map for my dorm, my classes and give you my form for entering the academy." Today was the first day of a new adventure for her and she wanted to make sure she made a good impression on everyone and anyone she could. @LilyannaGaming
Headmaster nodded. Taking her papers. Handing her a diffrent one that hand dorm and class info. "Maps are on the walls sround the school. Have fun its free time for a little while longer. Try to settle in before your next two back to back classes." He said walkin off.

Aurora looked down at the document in her hand and laughed, maybe he didn't know she was going for a handshake. She was officially a student of Guardian Academy and she couldn't wait for classes to start. She grabbed her luggage and made her way around campus until she came to her dorm room. "Says I'm with another girl, Mina Tarini I believe her name was. Hopefully we get along!" She walked inside and noticed that the room was already set up with the other roommate's belongings. The girl didn't seem to be at home right now but Aurora got immediately excited when she noticed the art supplies on the other side. "Oh my gosh! She's an artist to. This couldn't have been a better setup. Hopefully she comes soon and we can draw each other and put the drawings on either side of the room. I'll just leave her a note so she knows a little of who I am."

Aurora, after setting up her stuff, sat down and brought out her paintbrush. She closed her eyes and drew gracefully into the air to pop out a small paper imp. The tiny creature was made of paper and unfolded itsself to be written on. Aurora went to immediately leave the roommate a note telling her a little about herself and her class schedule so she could come find her. The paper imp giggled every time the brush stroked it's belly and yawned when she was done writing. Aurora left the little guy on her roommates side of the bed and walked out. She was equipped with her usual style; a striped t-shirt that read "Artist", blue shorts and her paintbrush attached to her belt loop. With backpack strewn over her shoulder she decided to head out and look for her first class, Mythology.

@Ami the breadling

Kira moved his hands bagintk his pockets, listening to Logans explanation of the two people. He still seemed pretty upset about the whole defense mechanism thing, which started to annoy the boy. He let out a slight sigh and said, "Are you seriously going to be like that just from a little headache? You should really consider growing a pair, man."

The ex-assassin then turned his head towards the door Quinn and Logan's roommate came out of, adding, "Is this your room?" before inviting himself in, entering his new acquintance's dorm.

He grabbed himself a chair from one of the desks inside the room and sat down on it, with the lean being at the front. Kira rested his arms and head on said part of the seat.
"So, Logan, what are you?"

@LilyannaGaming

Kalissa said:
Aurora looked down at the document in her hand and laughed, maybe he didn't know she was going for a handshake. She was officially a student of Guardian Academy and she couldn't wait for classes to start. She grabbed her luggage and made her way around campus until she came to her dorm room. "Says I'm with another girl, Mina Tarini I believe her name was. Hopefully we get along!" She walked inside and noticed that the room was already set up with the other roommate's belongings. The girl didn't seem to be at home right now but Aurora got immediately excited when she noticed the art supplies on the other side. "Oh my gosh! She's an artist to. This couldn't have been a better setup. Hopefully she comes soon and we can draw each other and put the drawings on either side of the room. I'll just leave her a note so she knows a little of who I am."
Aurora, after setting up her stuff, sat down and brought out her paintbrush. She closed her eyes and drew gracefully into the air to pop out a small paper imp. The tiny creature was made of paper and unfolded itsself to be written on. Aurora went to immediately leave the roommate a note telling her a little about herself and her class schedule so she could come find her. The paper imp giggled every time the brush stroked it's belly and yawned when she was done writing. Aurora left the little guy on her roommates side of the bed and walked out. She was equipped with her usual style; a striped t-shirt that read "Artist", blue shorts and her paintbrush attached to her belt loop. With backpack strewn over her shoulder she decided to head out and look for her first class, Mythology.

@Ami the breadling
(*Cough* Class schedules are posted in the Settings tab. Also its still free time.)

BobbyW said:
Kira moved his hands bagintk his pockets, listening to Logans explanation of the two people. He still seemed pretty upset about the whole defense mechanism thing, which started to annoy the boy. He let out a slight sigh and said, "Are you seriously going to be like that just from a little headache? You should really consider growing a pair, man."
The ex-assassin then turned his head towards the door Quinn and Logan's roommate came out of, adding, "Is this your room?" before inviting himself in and entering his new acquintance's dorm.

He grabbed himself a chair from one of the desks inside the room and sat down on it, with the lean being at the front. Kira rested his arms and head on said part of the seat.
"So, Logan, what are you?"

@LilyannaGaming
Logan followed him into the dorm Sighing he walked into his side of the room and flapped down on the bed. "Im am an Immortal. Air Elemental. and Mind reader." He said grabbing stuff and preparing for his next class.

(No I know, but since my roommate isn't posting I figured I'd just have her wander for a bit. But thanks for informing me!)

@LilyannaGaming

Aurora had taken the time to find her classes so it would be easier when she actually had to attend to find them. After getting used to the inside she wandered outside and took in the wonderful weather and sights of the school. "Why don't we do a little flying." Aurora pulled out her paintbrush and closed her eyes, writing another set of Kanji in the air. Once done she put the paintbrush back into it's ornamental box and waited. All of a sudden a gust of wind floated engulfed her and she became lighter than air. Her spells were few and limited but she could still have fun. She looked for a tall tree to climb and managed to find the perfect one on the boy's dorm side of the school. She climbed to the top and jumped from the tallest branch. Instead of falling, though, the air spell she created would give her the ability to fly for a limited amount of time.

She zoomed past windows and got herself a wonderful view of the school grounds. When she was tired she drew herself a small cloud guardian to sit herself on so she could draw everything from the perfect angle. "The grounds are so gorgeous..hopefully they don't get mad that I'm just hanging up around here."

(Ah, come find me! I'm just floating around doing nothing. The note I left will explain. Sorry, I had noticed your inactivity in the thread and was afraid you wouldn't come in. Feel free to catch up with me!) @Ami the breadling

(Yeah i got he last notification when there was only one page)

Mina did not even think about going to her room. She coud draw herself anything she needed, therefore she had no stuff. She had requested a little drawing tools for her room, but she had enough paper and pencil and wven eraser left.

Mina stayed on a bench and drew a beach. As always it was a masterpiece, easily competing against the great artists of past and present.

@Kalissa (you can find her, Mina is shy and she would never start a conversation so that is better)

Kira watched as the boy started preparing for his next lesson, grabbing and sorting stuff he'd need. "An Immortal AND Air Elemental? I guess that explains the tornado from ear-..." His eyes started wandering around, eventually locking onto the window in Logan's dorm, seeing the girl from earlier fly past them. He blinked a few times, rubbing the back of his before shifting his gaze towards the other male again. "...Yeah, i forgot. That kind of stuff's pretty normal around here i guess..." The former assassin mumbled to himself.

"Anyway... So, why are you attending the academy anyway? I mean, don't you have like, people that'll miss you or something like that?"

Kira simply stated, actually interested in the male at this point.

@LilyannaGaming

BobbyW said:
Kira watched as the boy started preparing for his next lesson, grabbing and sorting stuff he'd need. "An Immortal AND Air Elemental? I guess that explains the tornado from ear-..." His eyes started wandering around, eventually locking onto the window in Logan's dorm, seeing the girl from earlier fly past them. He blinked a few times, rubbing the back of his before shifting his gaze towards the other male again. "...Yeah, i forgot. That kind of stuff's pretty normal around here i guess..." The former assassin mumbled to himself.
"Anyway... So, why are you attending the academy anyway? I mean, don't have like, people that'll miss you or something like that?"

Kira simply stated, actually interested in the male at this point.

@LilyannaGaming
"My brother killed my parents. He wasnt born Immortal. He tried to kill me , but i had run away in tiime." Logan said recalling the memory. "The rest of the Immortals who lived with us Supported what ever my brother did so i was left with no one,"

Aurora was drawing out the school grounds below when another artist on a bench, what were the chances this was her roommate? Aurora had the cloud guardian bring her down and drop her on the grass next to the bench as the cloud disappeared in a splotch of ink. "Well hello, by chance are you Mina Tarini?" Her pink hair flowed over her shoulders as she hoped her presence didn't scare the girl. @Ami the breadling

The boy's expression dimmed as he heared what His acquintance had to say. Logan seemed to have had a pretty rough past, something Kira was definitely able to relate to. He was surprised to see how open the male was about it; if it was for him, he probably would've refused to say anything, or simply made up some story.

The ex assassin let silence fill the room for a few moments.

He watched as Logan continued preparing for class, but eventually spoke up again. "Do you hate your brother?" The boy asked quite bluntly.

For most people, the question probably seemed pretty stupid. Of course you'd hate the person that killed your parents.. But things aren't always black or white. Emotions are quite the complicated thing, after all.

@LilyannaGaming

Mina nodded calmly. "Yes. I like your hair." the pink haired girl replied. She smiled and then finished her piece of art. She swaped the page and looked up. Mina got up and erased something on her block, as the bencj disappeared. "And what was your name again."

@Kalissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back