• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="RedRide post: 5071075]
"Enthusiastic, much?" Val said, with a very sarcastic tone. This is starting to get very uncomfortable... He thought, as his wings started to cramp. He decided he really didn't care if people knew what he was, so he let his wings out of the back of his shirt, and expanded them to their full span of 9 feet per wing. "Oh my Gerard, that's so much better......" He let out a relieved sigh.

[/QUOTE]
|Raven|

Her eyes motioned towards his

direction and the emerge of his

obsidian wings from his backside. Instead of being shocked she just mumbled back softly "There is nothing enthusiastic about a spar." She replied faintly. "Sorry if I seem

boring to you."

@RedRider

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven said:
|Victor|
He gazed at the wings with no shocked expression what-so-ever, he seemed to be un-phased by this. He shrugged his shoulders at her attempt to what 'amaze him?' he actually wasn't what-so-ever though he did notice her wings did seem similar to the head masters 'So she is the headmasters daughter.' Victor nodded at his discovery, his eyes narrowed towards Ragnarok noticing he went silent after popping him upside the head, however his mind was on techniques to get his daughter to behave him. But he could tell Ragnarok was glaring at him with a sense of 'Don't you do that.' Victor dismissed his thought and grunted.

@Cicero
Cicero said:
"Oooo Logan did you bring some popcorn for this show?"The boy teased him snickering in his head while smirking a bit "Why do you think he's mind when to that?"Ra asked Quinn looking up at her feeling his cheeks get warm again making him scratch at them
Looked happily at The teacher. Good, not amzement. Wont have to worry about him. She thought. She looked at Ra and smiled. Blushing she looked confused at his question. I dont know. Maybe he was thinking of losing? he did surrender. She sent.

Logan Blushed wildly. But smilied.

WoodenZebra said:
"I have shield casting next.Lets go." Nate said grabbing Zared's arm.He knew that there was no tarties being counted today,but he really liked the satisfaction of not being late.After all if he didn't practice not being late he would always be late and that affects grades.
@Ldybug123
(Would not worry about classes are about to change. )

"Don't worry. Just about everything bores me." He replied. He retracted his wings back into a fold, and scratched the back of his head.

RedRider said:
(.......Am I off schedule?)
no, i was answering a question about my third class. im waiting a little before switching classes. a red alert will apper

LilyannaGaming said:
no, I was answering a question about my third class. I'm waiting a little before switching classes. a red alert will appear
(Oh, alright. Thank you.)

LilyannaGaming said:
Looked happily at The teacher. Good, not amzement. Wont have to worry about him. She thought. She looked at Ra and smiled. Blushing she looked confused at his question. I dont know. Maybe he was thinking of losing? he did surrender. She sent.
Logan Blushed wildly. But smilied.
"I think there's something more there then just him losing....but I don't really know."Ra said looking at her eyes "You have beautiful eyes..."The vampire said some how sending it to Logan without realizing it grinning up at her

Cicero said:
"I think there's something more there then just him losing....but I don't really know."Ra said looking at her eyes "You have beautiful eyes..."The vampire said some how sending it to Logan without realizing it grinning up at her
(Im assuming they both got it?)

Quinn thought for a mintue on it. Maybe. She sent back to him. Blushing at his next words. Her eyes went from their natrual crystal color to a deep blue, Embarssment.

Logan smirked. Aww, thinks Vamp. Didnt think you gave compliments, Wait. you sent that to both os us didnt you? his laughter flowed into Ra's head.

Rider said:
"Don't worry. Just about everything bores me." He replied. He retracted his wings back into a fold, and scratched the back of his head.
"Same here." She replied faintly already situating at the middle of the floor, she compressed her fingers within her gloves awaiting for him to approach her.

@RedRider

(Soory to stop your fight.) @RedRider

CLASSES HAVE ENDED PROCEED TO NEXT CLASS

LilyannaGaming said:
(Im assuming they both got it?)
Quinn thought for a mintue on it. Maybe. She sent back to him. Blushing at his next words. Her eyes went from their natrual crystal color to a deep blue, Embarssment.

Logan smirked. Aww, thinks Vamp. Didnt think you gave compliments, Wait. you sent that to both os us didnt you? his laughter flowed into Ra's head.
(The compliment yes xD Sorry I wasn't very clear on that)

Ra's cheeks got red "Hey Logan......shut the hell up!"He sent the commanded to the boy frowning a bit removing his head from Quinn's head and putting it in her lap hoping to not be seen anymore "Godammit! why did I have to fuck that up when I was just trying to be nice and compliment you...."The boy said looking up at Quinn but keeping the thought to himself feeling his cheeks get warmer making him scratch at them more

Nate got out the shield casting classroom and was headed straight for elemental.He loved his powers so why not learn about it.Nate knew how to use his powers,but didn't know the extent of it.So he could see if it has an extent at all in this class.(I'll just pretend he was in class the whole time)

RedRider said:
He spread his wings and flew over. "You're not the most extrovercial person, are you?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
"Im sure you already know the

answer to that." She replied, but before they could even start sparring the bell rang. Her eyes narrowed back towards him with that same blankness "What a shame I wanted to test your skills."

@RedRider

Cicero said:
(The compliment yes xD Sorry I wasn't very clear on that)
Ra's cheeks got red "Hey Logan......shut the hell up!"He sent the commanded to the boy frowning a bit removing his head from Quinn's head and putting it in her lap hoping to not be seen anymore "Godammit! why did I have to fuck that up when I was just trying to be nice and compliment you...."The boy said looking up at Quinn but keeping the thought to himself feeling his cheeks get warmer making him scratch at them more
Quinn smiled her eyes going normal. "Ra its time to switch classes. And....Thank you." She sent Nervous she lifted his head gently. She couldnt contain the new eye color. Hers mimicked his except where lighter. "Your going to scrtch your cheekes off. Stop." She said forcing his hands off his cheeks. "Come on. What class do you have next?" She said leading the way out.

Logan laughed watching the two. Aww. He sent to Ra. And left the room and went to his Elemental Class. @WoodenZebra

"Maybe next time." He said, and walked out the door. Alright, time for..... Elemental... He flapped his wings a few times, then retracted them. He then proceeded to begin his 'journey' to his next class.

Nate was almost at the class.Once he got to the door he tripped over his tail which had been cramped earlier in the day.When he tripped his leg uncramped it and you could hear a huge cracking sound in the hallway,"Ow" Nate said on floor.He fell face first,but at least he was short so it didn't affect him that much.This was going to be embarresing. Especially if there was someone in the hallway who didn't know him.Look a five year old just tripped. @LilyannaGaming

Her eyes shot open and she quickly surveyed her surroundings. Frost was outside sitting underneath a tree, having fallen asleep after sparring with Nate. Using magic was her best defense as well as her downfall, unfortunately she missed her elemental class while sleeping to regain her energy. She was a little upset, but there was always tomorrow.

Standing up Frost quickly headed back inside the academy, stopping by the office first to pick up her schedule. The only classes she remembered were Weapons and Elemental Magic, other than that she had no idea what the others were. Now that she had her schedule Frost could remember the other classes she was taking. Next class on the schedule was Illusion Magic.

Without hesitation the werewolf rushed out of the office and hurried off to class, running through the halls at a fast pace.

Logan caught the boy with his wind. Smiling he looked concerened. Gently lifting the boy back up. "You okay there?" He asked kindly. He looked around and realizing there was nobody else in the hall way. then he spotted Val. He watched as the boy cam around the corner and headed into the elemental class. Well then. He looked at the young looking boy he helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back