• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Amadeus would nom on them happily as he rests his arms on Logan's head. "Your head is super comfy. I could take a nap like this."

Amadues would ruffle Logan's hair. "It's so soft! I wanna play with it Logan-kun!" He would laugh as he continues to play with Logan's hair.

Amadeus would pat him on the head. "Yay! Friendly Yveltal! Cute too."

River would be out on a stroll in the forest, whistling to himself as he walks along.

Amadeus would hold the Yveltal in his arms. "Awwww..... Poor Logan-kun is really sleepy." He smiles as he carries him back to Logan's room.

River would notice the two and laugh, "Because you get to meet two amazing people." He would say as he walks up to the milotic.

(@the\-lich , if you interacted with me back, please tag me to that post. And if anyone interacted me, please tag me to the latest post and I will try my best to reply as fast as possible.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm baaaack ~ )

The Darkrai notices some Pokémon in the forest by the school. 'Hmm, a Blastoise, a Milotic, and that annoying Zoroark. What are they doing here?' She was among the shadows, hiding in the darkness, as the three gijinka made plenty enough noise to disturb the dark type from a peaceful time in the forest away from everyone, where she could enjoy the shrouded foliage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River would smile goofily as he approaches the two. "Heya Charlie, and who is this new girl?"

River would smile as he offers her a handshake. "Hey! My name is River Stevens, I'm from Hoenn!"

"I wanted to walk, I really did. But I just... couldn't, unless I wanted to feel someone ELSES wrath. So I behaved like a good little boy. Do I get a priiiize?" Bayah attempted an innocent smile with his zippered mouth, only to end up bursting into a set of giggles afterward. Ah, he was no angel. Not even if he tried. "And... to be honest, I feel great..." Banette had abnormally fast healing properties, but at times he had this dull ache whenever he went. That was luckily, absent.

-------

Nodan went back to decorating the hall into some eerily ghost-type scene of a fashion show. It was hard to say if people would like the runs better then the Shadowed floor, but to the Ghost it was a GREAT improvement. He wasn't, however, too keen on actually PUTTING Light fixtures up... he just didn't know whether to use torches, or Candles.

River would laugh. "I see then! I was raised in Hoenn. I'm actually kind of famous there." River would smile carefree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back