• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

After their quick introduction, the glitch Pokémon has just walked out of the room. "See you later then..." She says quietly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

She instantly turns back into the room, shocked at the bid Pokémon's question. "Uh....sure, if y-you want to.." The Missingno stutters. "And you can call me K-Ketsu.." She adds.

"Err, I don't know, actually." The Missingno's hands glitched as she adjusted her garter belts.

Ichimaru stood up from his spot and adjusted the wrap around his chest taking a quick look around. His stomach growled and he decided to go look for food. While was walking he numbed into a girl with wings 'probably a pidgeot, pidgeotto' he thought to himself not really careing. She looked like she was talking to some glitch.

The glitch Pokémon gave a slight smile. "Yeah, that'll work." Her gaze averted to the Scyther down the hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketsuban follows her with a neutral expression. "Uh, so what made you want to go onto the corridor where the Banette was?" She tries to make conversation.

"Oh, I went down there because I like creepy things like that." The glitch Pokémon gave a slight smile to the Pigeot.

Nikki and Bobby, now dressed in their proper clothes, wandered through the dorm building, with schedules in hands.

"I'm not sure about fire-types having to take a swimming class, man." Nikki said, glancing at Bobby.

"What? Even Fire-types need to learn to swim."

"But, I can swim. What if I get in the water, and the stuff starts boiling or something?"

"That won't happen Nikki, and you know that." Bobby said, with an eyebrow raised. The pair walked past someone (Someone, anyone) and stopped, looking around.

Aria nods."Yes it will be fun."She walks over to the small stand they had up in the cafeteria and it was the starbucks stand and she bought herself a Mocha with three shots of caffine.

"If I have caffeine, haha I'll have a fun time trying to control my glitches." She laughed.

Ichimaru walked into the cafeteria grabbing a apple and checking out before quickly leaving the same way he entered. He walked back to the dorm building and was going to try and entertain himself but as he was walking ran into a ninetails and luxaray. Aru was completely taken back for a moment by the ninetails girl. His mouth fell open accidentally staring at her but eventually regained his composure. "He...he..he...hi." He said trying to make out hello but was so nervous all he could do was say hi.

"Huh? ..Oh, sorry, did we run into you?" The two asked simultaneously.

Nikki noticed that the Scyther was staring at her in particular. And it made her sigh. And another one falls for those inherited looks. "I'm sorry, did we run into you, mister uhh...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back