• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

[QUOTE="Swift Beurezu]"Understandable, darling. But may I ask, what brought you to this abandoned old place?" Half of his concenration was on the female, but the other half was focusing on fixing the room to his liking. That didn't require much effort, however. A quick use of Ominous wind quickly dispelled the dust from the room, yet the amount of control he had over it was so immense, that you could just feel a light breeze from the element.
------

Serviah had carried the girl over without a complaint, and now she was fawning over the dancer as a mother does with chicks. " Oh, darling, your ankle doesssssn't seem to be in working order quite yet. It might be a while before you can lean on it once more..."

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
Kito wiggles his butt, on his hands snd knees "hmmm...hmmm" is behind serviah, then leaps latching onto her head "got you ahahahahah"

Nodan smiled in a warmer manner then usual. The action broke up the awkward, formal air about him that seemed to cling to his many words. "Then I thank you for your company, Miss," Meanwhile, the aforementioned Ominous Wind did not dissipate, even when the dust had long flosted off to...wherever dust went.The darkish-tinted wind instead moved to the farthest wall, where the runway stood in broken shambles. The substance went over the broken slab of stone, giving it an otherworldly apperance with it's glow.

Much better.

------------

"!" Serviah yelped when she felt a pressure on her head, turning around in a complete circle. Discovering the object to be a Joltik clinging to her hair, she stopped and breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, you frightened me for a sssssecond there, little one."

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Hehe i like tall people and your liiiike suuuuuuuuuupa tall" only reason she is is cause kito is so short "btw would you be willing to date a legendary ^.^"

(No one still interacted to my character in the hallway. My character is like a ninja no one can see. >w<)

"....Hm? A Serperior?" Taleo was playing with his Electric Stone pedant before putting it back under his shirt, looking at the Serperior was walking to him.

"Are you ok?" Taleo asked, looking at the Serperior while wondering the same thing he had just said.

@the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
99cbcca7-1a92-4783-8d5d-4fdd1b514dc1_zpsaa437d86.png

Luevia had jumped directly off the bus when it had come onto the grounds of the Academy. Since then she had hidden out in the forest that surrounded the place. She was currently napping in a tree, looking like her mentor from her early teens . She really didn't want to go up to the school and be bored. Plus she knew that on the off chance Kat did get to come here that she'd look for Lue in the forest first.

Arceus:
6cbb5a26-2d22-417e-94e3-659a20b527a9_zps2a15c83e.png

(I haven't been getting updates from the thread, I was wondering whever everyone went x.x)

Katrina sat in her room, bored. Everyone at the school she had met so far was so dull. So happy... not that being happy was a bad thing, but it was more like they just wanted to sit around and be happy for no reason. She walked over to her window, opening it with a sigh. Now that she had finished unpacking, she should see if she was lucky enough to have Lue as a fellow student again. She sat on the ledge of the window, then transformed into a pidgey- one of her favorite forms for flight. She took off toward the nearby forest, knowing that if Lue was around, that would be her first stop before even her own room. It didn't take her long to find someone sleeping in a tree and landed on a nearby branch, a hunch telling her who it was.

"You know, there are more interesting things we can do." She said, transforming back to her natural form and giving a mischievous smirk.

Lue opened her eyes at the VERY familiar voice and grinned, still looking like Soltae. "You mean like you turning into Tahl and going to find a big group of Legendaries to make out in front of to let their secret out?" It had been something they'd talked about last year as a huge joke to play. "or like figure out who the big people are at this school and have random people see them dancing naked in the courtyards periodically?" She shifted into her natural form and gave her own mischievous smirk in response. "I got those sketches of Tahl, Soltae, and Angel finished this summer", she handed Kat a huge folder that had very detailed sketches of over a hundred people drawn from every angle. "and a few more"

The two might suddenly be aware of someone watching them. "What'cha doin." A voice called from the treetops above.

b4795ab0-6dcf-4148-8298-281574067165_zpse56a35ba.png

Cerise looked around the area the Academy was located in as he and Beryl flew over it. It was out in the middle of nowhere. That meant that anything could happen. He didn't even know if him and Beryl were sharing a room here. But if they weren't the Headmaster or whatever would change his mind soon enough. Beryl and him didn't do very well being separated. It just wasn't a good idea. Especially if Mai decided to play, then it was a very BAD idea.

He looked back at Beryl and smiled softly. She'd been the only constant in his life for a few years now, so much so that it was hard for him to even smile unless it was at her. He shook his head and looked back towards the Academy. "Come, Beryl, we're here." with that he landed on top of the roof at the Academy and looked around

Ichimaru was once again alone after the little eevee girl left. He was slightly relived but saddened at the same time. He wasn't very good at making friends especially with those who are so softly hearted. Ichimaru sat beneath the branches of a tree staring up at the sky wallowing in his loneliness.

"So what do you suppose we do now?" The glitch Pokémon asked the Pigeot. "With the Banette, I mean."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Aria shrugs."Well i am going to let him rest here for the day and he can try to walk around tomorrow."She glances at the banette."Got that?"

"Yeah, that works." The Missingno responds. "I-I'm Ketsuban, by the way." She says softly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back