• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Funny thing, too. Bayahn was just about to attempt to walk off the bed. Seeing her stern expression, the ghost type laughed. "Oh Geez, I got it, I got it friend. Ah, you girls have fun wherever." He waved them off, leaning back onto her bed.

Aria had quite the fun time, talking with the Ketsu and eventually she returned to her room to check on the banette."Well, i am surprised you actually listened to me."

Ichimaru shook his head when they spoke to him trying to shake away the feelings and it worked fairly well. He sighed and looked towards the Luxaray. Aru adjusted the wrap around his chest and spoke "No it's fine I was just looking for something to do" he said sullenly back to his normal self again.

Nichole blushed and said"love you too marmar." Smiling cutely. She then saw some apples. "Ooh yummy we can have those for a snack later! A fresh fruit salad!" She jumped up for them and pouted jumping again.

There are so many shirtless men running around, Nikki thought, then glanced at her own best friend, who could be barely qualified as wearing a shirt.

"Well that's what we're all looking for around here." Bobby said, cheerily.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ichimaru looked over to the Luxaray and gave a quick smile. " Well then what do you suggest to do?" He questioned every once in awhile looking over at the ninetails pretty face.

"Well Nikki is grumpy until she gets something to eat, so-"

"Do you happen to know where the food is." Nikki asked, plainly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ichimaru looked toward Nikki and smiled happy to help her. "Yes actually I do." He said turning around to lead them to the cafe. He thought a moment about the Luxaray. "And what are both of your names?"

Logan opens a bag of toffee chocolates "hmmm...." puts one in mouth "nnnnnn ssss" 
Marcus yawns looking, as he crunches apple "mmmn i loooove these apples, sweet as heck"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back