• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Dear.... Me...."

Of course Giratina wouldn't say god, he already was one. But he also had... a lack of words, so to speak, at the bare stage in front of him. The motion of dust and debris horrified his inner.... wel, let's call it a designer. If there was any work to be done on HIS line, well damn, this place would need an upgrade.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

"Hah! Well, I can ship it, I suppose." The banette leaned his repaired arm against his cheek and keenly looked upon the potential couple. It was pretty cute, after all...

Nichole poked marcus and blinked. Wondering what made him have that bad of a nosebleed. She let him rest his head on her lap and hmmed a vocaloid song.

Nichole said"are you ok marcus?" Blinking. "Oh I missed a spot. " reaching over him to the bucket and squeezed out the towel wiping his nose. "There."

Well, this was kind of weird. It looked as if Nodan was having a panic attack in the empty room when the two met up with him. He was on his knees, his eyes were blazing a furious color... children, this was the stance of a mad man. Take notes, friends.

At the sound of another voice, his head whipped up so fast... good thing ghost types didn't get whiplash. He blinked a few times, then sheepishly sighed.

"... would you kindly tell me, how long you two have been standing there?"

-----------

" That might make for some problems... but as some random guy said. Lofe conquers all obstacles, or something." He mused in an awkward fashion. Love in that manner was a subject he tended to stray from, not comment on.

Sadi whimpered slightly with fright when the guy turned around so dast and she hid behind the corner.

----------------------------

Aria nodded.

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Nichole said"are you ok marcus?" Blinking. "Oh I missed a spot. " reaching over him to the bucket and squeezed out the towel wiping his nose. "There."

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blushed again but nods "thanks little missie" 
Sagley breaths in and out i....am not angry....i am calm.....i am never angry....i am calm....."

Nichole giggled and said"welcome." Kissing his cheek. Then put a pillow under his head as she got up to go change. "Hmmm what to wear today? Ooh my shorts and tank top with my yellow, black and gold jacket! "

Nichole blinked and said"hmmm nah ooh my half jacket and shorts with knee high boots? Hmm may turn a lot of heads but I'll go with ya!" Running into the bathroom and changed. She came out in her yellow jacket that only covered her chest and wore some black shorts, knee high boots and marcus' cowboy hat he gave her.

Seeing as he wasn't going to get an answer for the time being, the man turned his head to the ceiling, a motion used for exasperation. "I'm sorry, Madame, I didn't mean to..., frighten you there.." Was frighten the right word? Perhaps startle would fit better in this case.

... but what in the world was an Eevee doing in this abandoned old place, let alone a Shiny?

Marcus smiled going dark red, charlie floats over "yo twi san...got you some pics do i hear legendary hotness" passes pics "believe me theyll pay good money for these"

Hold on i got a special one" points to logan who was taking a shower at the time. Marcus smiled as he gets up, streching arms "nnnnn"

Logan grabs a towel, drying himself off, before getting changed behind a tree.

Nichole smiled and giggled. She walked out of her dorm holding marcus' hand. And some guys heads turned at her and Nichole looked at them and they melted. Nichole blinked confused. "What was that all about? "(Nite)

Lauren backed away from the kiss and smiled "apology accepted" she spoke as her lovestruck eyes met his and she began to be overcome by sleep. She had placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes as she began to fall asleep she muttered "I love you" then she was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone had left Melody had asked that snake woman to take her to the nurses office to get her ankle iced. She let out a large sigh as she sat in a chair with a bag of ice. She attempted to stand again to no prevail and winced from the pain.

@MattieLee

Last edited by a moderator:
"Understandable, darling. But may I ask, what brought you to this abandoned old place?" Half of his concenration was on the female, but the other half was focusing on fixing the room to his liking. That didn't require much effort, however. A quick use of Ominous wind quickly dispelled the dust from the room, yet the amount of control he had over it was so immense, that you could just feel a light breeze from the element.

------

Serviah had carried the girl over without a complaint, and now she was fawning over the dancer as a mother does with chicks. " Oh, darling, your ankle doesssssn't seem to be in working order quite yet. It might be a while before you can lean on it once more..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back