• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Beaurmont said:
(OOC: Ah yes, xD I forgot the Braixen's aren't the same person.)
(OOC: haha I was all thinking: "Wait, she doesn't like Aesami? But she don't do anything wrong!" Lololol)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(OOC: So I totally don't remember what happened between Aesami+ Yoruto and the ninetails. At one point there was so many different RP's going on at once I like blanked out.)

Seeing Liana's gesture, he was going to try his best to help the troubled Luxray. "Hey, Aesami, stop being a little bitch" What he had said made her fur stand on end, being surprised at his comment. "E-excuse me?" Aesami half-hissed at him. "You heard me, and neither Bobby nor Nikki did anything wrong, so I don't know what you're so mad about." Yoruto responded in a serious tone. (The conversation starts on pg 13, and goes for about 2 pages, btw.)

(Re-read it, understandz things now.)

Liana herself went wide eyed from his comment, she wanted help but not to the point the twins would bicker. This was quite the conundrum, Liana doesn't have much experience with problems such as this. "Let us all be calm here please, I do not wish for any fighting between us."

"Yes she did do something wrong! She was being a provocative, excuse the term I'm able to use, s-slut!" Aesami screeched as small flames shot out of her nostrils. "She wasn't doing anything of the sort! And you're just jealous because you're practically flat-chested and aren't even half as pretty as Nikki!" He hissed, cheeks slightly tinged with red.

Last edited by a moderator:
PlaguedWithInsanity said:
"Yes she did do something wrong! She was being a provocative, excuse the term I'm able to use, s-****!" Aesami screeched as small flames came out of her nostrils. "She wasn't doing anything of the sort! And you're just jealous because you're practically flat-chested and aren't even half as pretty as Nikki!" He hissed, cheeks slightly tinged with red.
(OOC: What she said was "s l u t", in which I can't put down without the site automatically putting asterisks)

"Seriously?! A s***? Are you kidding! You don't even know her!" Bobby shouted, his eyes narrowed, sparks arched up and down his spine, his sharp teeth bared angrily. "You have no right to say that! You don't even know her, you don't know what she's been through!" Having someone talk abou his friend talk about his friend like that, right in front of him? Unacceptable!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Liana found herself caught in the middle of something she herself didn't quite understand. She doesn't believe she could talk her way through this, the three seem heated enough to begin fighting. Should she perhaps get staff? Are there even any staff? She hasn't seen anyone, even to welcome them to the academy. It's beginning to annoy her, this feeling of wanting to help everyone. It's none of her business, if they fight, they fight. She shouldn't stop them...right? She pinches the bridge of her nose, trying to think of a possible solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why stop a good fight?" Hidden whispers happily into the Haxorus's ear, phasing just in time to avoid her deathly slash. He floats back a bit, and smirks at her. "There's no need to stop them right? Why not let them 'settle' their differences?"

"The fact that you can stand here, right in front of me, and call my best friend a s*** is disgusting! Why, I-"

"BOBBY!" The Ninetails shouted. She had turned the corner when she heard the shouting, and was staring at her friendly, with a frigid expression. Immediately the Luxray shrunk under her gaze, looking ashamed that he had let himself get so riled.

The nine tailed girl stared at the Braixen girl, showing no emotion, but for sadness. "You think I'm a s***?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"No I-, yes, actually! When we were in your room, all you were was provocative to my brother!" Aesami growled, nervous at her presence.

(Plagued's and Explosive's characters are fighting, my char is trying to stop them, Hiddens shown up out of nowhere, Ninetails appears, dramatic scene suddenly started, I'm sitting here eating popcorn.) 
Liana stands silently, still trying to decide whether to intervene or not. Would she even be able to do something? Curse her indecisiveness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden watches from the sidelines, entertained to no end. " She called you a slut! You gonna let her get away with that?" He says, howling like a banshee.

(lol I didn't need to know about your popcorn but ok)

Lysandre had been asleep but woke up due to all the noise and went to see what was going on. "why are they fighting?"

"...Provocative. Sitting in my bed. Not having taken a shower in days, o combing my hair or anything. How, in the hell is that provocative?" She looked at the Braixen, with her eyebrows arched upwards in a confused and halfway astonished expression. "If I was being provocative, you would have known, for sure, and also," She turned to Hidden and shoved him away. "Why are you trying to make me fight someone?! GO AWAY BEFORE I SMACK YOU!"

"NOW WE CAN ALL SETTLE THIS LIKE ADULTS" Laura screamed on the top of her lungs causing and un-endless silence. She pated off her shoulders and dress "now if i have your attention if you really insist on fighting there is a practice arena and I would gladly referee. But allow common sense to be your ally violence solves nothing of this caliber but i cant change your mind" she took a deep sigh then spoke with a stern voice "well?!"

"Woah girly, I have had no hand in this. It's not my fault you two are at each others throats, I'm just here for the show." Hidden explains indifferently, he crosses his arms and phases, to keep himself from being attacked any further. "Don't come at me, you should be more worried about the Haxorus. Should she turn on you, I won't be your main focus." He says with a smirk, a tint of viciousness in his voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liana turns to Hidden, confused and now very angry. "I have nothing to do with this fight, I will be picking no sides." Laura's scream blasted her ear drums, giving her quite the headache. "This is not what I need right now." She whispers, trying to keep calm.

The Espeon looked annoyed, oh well if this wasn't solved soon he would just take care of this himself. He hated seeing others fight it was annoying and it was obviously bugging everyone. He sighed "Are you guys going to stop arguing or am I going to have to get in the middle of this?"

"Then leave me alone ghost boy! Annnnd, I have NO intention of fighting! I'm just hoping to see WHY somebody is pissed off with me, and also have explained how I was being provocative...?" She looked at the Braixen, then shook her head, with sigh. She had no idea why anyone thought she was provocative- She hadn't been trying to be. Had she been provocative? She had no idea how to be provocative...

"well then we all just need to calm down there is no need to get angry" she stood back from her blocking stance and allowed the girls to confront each other "how about we forget whatever happened and hug we mustn't loose our heads over a complicated mistake, at the beginning of the year nothing less" she now was out of the way standing near Lysandre keeping straight posture.

"Yeah, just make up, girls" Yoruto spoke up, pushing his sister towards Nikki. "No, I don't want to!" Aesami refused, digging her feet into the floor. "Just do it!" Yoruto yelled at Aesami, as she turned towards him and cut his face with her nails in an effort for him to let go of her. Yoruto's hands flew up to his face, blood dripping out of the sides of his fingers from his facial cut, a tear falling from his eye. "You bitch!" He yelled, backing away from his sister. "I-I didn't m-mean-!" She screamed, running out of their room, tears filling her eyes.

Liana comes to her senses again and realizes what had happened. She tries to chase after Aesami, to stop her from running out. Strangely enough Hidden grabs her shoulder. "Let go Hidden, I don't have time for your-" She tries to get out but he's starring her dead in the eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop, she's obviously hurt. I believe that she may need some time alone, to calm down a bit." He says with a unnaturally serious tone, Hidden tries to seem as apathetic as possible. He turns toward Yoruto, frowning. "You'll have to apologize to each other later, siblings shouldn't fight."

"Yeah, we usually don't..." He responded, eyes not focusing on anything, clutching his cut face, trying to keep blood from flowing out.

"I will go get my patching equipment" as she rushed out of the room at great speed hoping to return before it gets on his clothing

Lysandre clenched his teeth, this was a blast in the past for him. "But enough is enough! I can understand if she's upset but that's no excuse my sister died and the last thing I said to her was that I wished she were never born I regret it everyday... I can't stand to see someone like this, is it okay if I talk to her?" he asked Yoruto

"No, don't, she'll explode on you. Just let her cool down." Yoruto responds with a hurt tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back