• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

This really hit him on a personal level... he paced back in forth obviously anxious. "What even happened to make her that mad anyway?..."

Hidden turns away from everyone and begins to float away, phasing threw the side walls. "...At least you had family at one point." He whispered, it was almost inaudible. Within a second he was gone, returning back to his room. That wasn't the entertainment he had hoped for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liana was a bit shocked at Lysandre's words, his sibling passed? She couldn't quite understand what it felt to lose a sibling, she had only know maids and her parents. Not many people were in her circle as a child. Liana still felt bad for him though, losing someone is more painful than not having anyone to lose.

Lysandre looks at Yoruto sadly "That's what I said but I didn't know..." he had to see if he could see what she was thinking right now. There was no way someone was going to go through the pain Risa did...

"I have returned" she had brought a box of assorted medicines and bandages that were neatly filed "now im going to apply this to the cut to keep it from infecting or swelling up but it will sting just a warning" as she took one of her handkerchiefs from the box and applied the strange medicine to it.

"Yeah, we usually never, like seriously never, fight." He looks down at the floor with a frown. "Hey, what happened to your sister?" Yoruto asked Lysandre while sniffing at the substance Laura was putting on a bandage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"I wouldn't recommend that its great for healing but knocking out someone as well, now this may sting the pain will pass" she then wrapped the cloth around the scratch and tied it into a knot.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

"Shit, it burns!" Yoruto seethes. "What is it?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

After running down the hall, tears streaming down her face, she stops to catch her breath, hands on her knees. "Yoruto I-I'm sorry...It's all my fault. Why do I have to g-get so jealous? I-I just want to protect him, and all he does is push me away..." She chokes out her words through her tears, pushing her back against the wall of the hall, bending her knees and lowering herself until she is sitting on the floor, knees at her chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, uh, sorry." All he was doing was hurting people. 'Maybe I should just shut up.' Yoruto thought to himself, gritting his teeth at the stinging in his cheek.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk[/i]

The Ninetails walked out of some shadow, as if she had been there the entire time. "You know, I feel exactly the same." The girl stepped over and sat down net to the female Braixen, "I get that Im not the one you want to be talking to right now, but listen, just to this, and then I'll leave." She glanced at the other Fire-type, her eyes full of good intentions and wisdom. "Will you hear me out?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"W-What?" Aesami tried her best not to explode on Nikki, the catalyst of the entire situation she was in.

"Well, I don't see why everyone thinks I'm so beautiful. That has nothing to do with anything, but, I have a philosophy that no outer beauty matters. It's what's on the inside that counts. Right in there," she gently taped Aesami's head, afraid if she went to tap her heart it might be taken in a bad way, "You are beautiful. On the inside." She blinked, then stood up slowly. "You have no reason to be jealous. Your just as beautiful as I am. What I have on the outside just came with the tails." With that, she turned slowly and walked away, hoping she had helped, not hurt.

"It just some herbs and berries" she packed up her stuff and set it on the table "you know what I think" she walked up to he boy , sat next to him and folded his hands in hers "you should make up with your sister, she may seem annoying but some of us would kill to be in your shoes we don't get siblings and when we do they would be lucky to survive" she placed a lollipop in his hands then folded it again "please do the right thing" she grabbed her box and left the room not one word extra.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

She jumped up and grabbed Nikki's arm. "But I have a tail..." Aesami looked at her with a sad look, remembering what her brother had said to her. "So why did he say that...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Say what? I only heard the ending of the conversation you bunch were having. Did he say something mean to you?"

"H-he commented on my nearly flat chest...and said that I wasn't even half as pretty as you..." Aesami frowned at Nikki.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, is Bobby still here?" Yoruto sighed through his cheek pain. 'I hate apologizing...especially to my sister...' He thought to himself.

"You should apologize." The voice of the Luxray was down the hall, and fading away.

"Oh.... Well, I could be a bit cruel right now and tell you that you should tell him he has a small *cough* you know what, cause that's an insult for guys, I think, but I won't tell you to do that, don't do that. Just ignore it, it doesn't matter, besides, your only fourteen, right? They'll probably get bigger over time... Your beautiful on the inside, prove it to them." She smiled encouragingly and squeezed her arm trying to be comforting.

explosiveKitten said:
"You should apologize." The voice of the Luxray was down the hall, and fading away.
"Oh.... Well, I could be a bit cruel right now and tell you that you should tell him he has a small *cough* you know what, cause that's an insult for guys, I think, but I won't tell you to do that, don't do that. Just ignore it, it doesn't matter, besides, your only fourteen, right? They'll probably get bigger over time... Your beautiful on the inside, prove it. "

(OOC: Excuse me, his what? xD )

She looked at him with a blank look, face covered in blush, having no idea how to respond to what she just said. "Uh o-okay..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh I don't wanna." Yoruto whined.

Yoruto got up and walked out the dorm. "Ugh where did she go..." He then remembered he knew her scent, so he started following it. "Mmm...Lilacs..." He then had a sudden realization as he smelled Nikki's scent. "Oh shit! They could be fighting and it's all my fault!" He said under his breath as he started sprinting down the hall, hoping it wasn't too late if they were fighting.

"Oh hey, look. It's your brother that was mean to you, he better be coming to apologize; if not, I am going to smack him- well, if that's okay with you. Not hard, just a pat, I'm making this worse, Im just gonna goooo," she looked at Aesami, then gave her a thumbs up and walked past Yoruto, her expression completely neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back