• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"No, I was the one who was mean..." Aesami whispered as her brother came up to her, ignoring Nikki's presence, and gave Aesami a tight hug. "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings..." Yoruto quietly apologized. "I'm sorry for hurting your face" Aesami replied with a slight giggle. Yoruto smiled and took her hand in his. "I know you hate apologizing, but that wasn't that hard, was it?" Aesami smiled her brother while they were walking down the hall.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Liana watched from afar, smiling content. The situation was resolved without her needed to come up with an answer, good thing they made up. She turns the other way and begins walking back to her room. She begins to think of all the people who suddenly appeared in the Braixen's room. Wait. Didn't Hidden- "That little..." She whispered to herself. She forgot about him, the way he tried to instigate the fight. Liana was about to go on another search for him when she spotted Daisy leaving their dorm room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden phases through another wall, entering his dorm room from the side. He slowly floats downward and leans onto a wall. "Tch...friggin' kids." He looks around his dorm yet again, trying to see if anything else could be interesting. "Curtains...boring...desk...boring...paper...I don't draw...Sheets...boring...books...eh...sleeping girl...bor-" He cuts himself off and does a double take. In the bed that he thought would be unoccupied was a napping girl, sleeping peacefully. "Who- what- I"

Nikki watched as Aesami and Yoruto made up, and it brought the smallest of smiles to her face. This was what made her happy, seeing families together and happy. Slowly, she turned and walked away down the hall.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

She had recently woke up and yawned thinking there was no one there thinking the door was closed. She looked over to see a haunter staring at her all confused then she felt cold air on her shoulders he just walked in on her just wearing her bra and pajama pants "I was told I wasn't getting a roommate!" she put the blanket over her only showing the neck up "you didn't see anything" she said with a low voice "riiiiiggggghhhhttttt."

(By the by, I'm a Gengar. x3)

Hidden was a bit thrown off, usually he'd make some sort of joke but he can't even think right. "S-sure." He looked to the right, trying to avoid her glare, it was piercing. "J-just throw some clothes on, I ain't gonna spend my day starin' at a wall." He felt a tinge of warmth in his cheeks, great. He's blushing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo~ im sobek~ master of ground, dont mess with me or youll be pounded" the male snapped fingers nodding to tje beat, his croc teeth and glasses glisten in the sun. "Hmm...so this is that academy...hehe thisll be suuper eeeyeaaa"

Nikki the Ninetails wandered out of the dorm building, her ears flicked to the sound of someone speaking a little way off, and she stood still, looking around for where she was going to go. Probably off into the woods or something... There had to be woods around here, right? Right?

I spy...with my little eye a reaal cutie pie heheh rawr" the croc walks towards the female fox like human, his black eyes with red pupils stared at her "hello im sobek, may i ask for your name beautiful" he kissed her hand softly smirking.

"Ahhhh.." Nikki snatched her hand back modestly, looking at the pointy teethed boy, then said, with a slight smile, "No. No, you may not ask my name. Bye." With that she turned and walked away, her many tails swaying behind her as she walked away. Then suddenly she had a thought; Crap, he'll probably think I'm playing hard to get... They always think that... She promptly slapped her face with her palm and sighed, then composed herself and kept walking.

The fanged boy tilted head, mezmerized by her beautiful tails. "Hmmm...im just trying to be friendly yaaaknow hehe" he gave a small snicker, showing my fangs once more with a smile.

Liana left her room once again after having some tea with her friend Daisy, it was quite delicious. She walks the halls trying to think of something to do, the building is rather depressing if you were to ask her. She had a thought, what of the outside? It has not been explored yet, a bit of excitement sprang forth from her. She walked outside, looking around the shaded school. "This place is a bit gloomy, but at least the plants here are beautiful." Liana whispered to herself. She noticed the one named Nikki walking, the girl looked rather distraught. Nikki Face-palmed for a moment and then continued to walk away. "What was that about?"

"You know what, Yoruto? I think we should explore the building, because why not?" Aesami pounced onto her brother's bed. "Eh, sure." Yoruto mumbled. Aesami grabbed her brother's hand and pulled him out of the room. The first thing they see is a slightly disappointed Krookodile. "Uh, may I ask what's wrong, sir?" Aesami spoke up to the male Pokémon in a slightly shy tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great. He's following me.

"Look, I'm not interested. I didn't make that clear, I guess. So just... Go away, okay? Mister... Sobek." She turned on him, and stared him in the eyes, then turned back around and kept walking. She kept her ears turned back to face him.

I only just got here and i feel hated...guess im just tainted" he frowns as hard as a crocs snout is long. He glares "then i guess too much i have bad, time to be reeeeeeeeal bad" he exclaims doing a death scream, strumming invisible guitar "eeeeeyeaaaa~!"

Oh god... It's one of those...

Nikki sighed and rubbed her face. "Nobody hates you, Sobek. If I didn't like you, I'd be calling by your Pokémon." She looked back at him, her ears pressed back against her head against the harsh sounds coming the Krookodile...

Huh...im sorry its too late....i gave u a chance that you did hate" he runs off towards the forest, taking out a cigg "crap...no lighter ...rr wheres a fire type where i need it..rrr"

She stared at him, and muttered, "You're going to die of lung cancer." With that, she sighed and snapped her fingers under the cigarette and lit it as a spark jumped from her fingers, and with that, she turned and walked away, disappearing into some trees, the orange tips of her tails swishing out of sight.

Heh..why you care....ill do what i want...no one will change me you especially cant" pulls out a second cig, seeing a students fiery tail, using it to light my cig. "Ahh thats a good puff"

[QUOTE="the-lich]Heh..why you care....ill do what i want...no one will change me you especially cant" pulls out a second cig, seeing a students fiery tail, using it to light my cig. "Ahh thats a good puff"

[/QUOTE]
(OOC: Lol which fire type)

"Nor do I want to!" Her voice came out of the forest, and quieter afterward, "A**holes like you can't change..."

The Ninetails walked away into the trees, looking around at the many plants and smells that surrounded her. One in particular smelled particularly divine, so she bent down and sniffed at it some more. "Ohhhh, my god this is so sweet! I've gotta show this to Bobby. He LOVES these flowers." With that, she crouched down and began to, with care, pluck a flower or two from the bush.

Liana was walking through the yard, trying to look for a place to sit down and enjoy the view. She ends up right next to Nikki, surrounded by beautiful flowers. A small smile appears on Liana's face, they were so very pretty. "How delightful, I believed this school would have no floral beauty. It's so shaded and dark here."

Aesami, the young teen Braixen standing next to the Krookodile, asked him a question and he ignored her, probably because he didn't hear her. She then jumped as he stuck something in her tail. "Umm excuse me!" She yelled as she noticed a cigarette in his hand. "Did you just!" Blood ran to her face. "Is that all fire types are to you? Your easy lighter!?" Her twin brother stepped to her side. "So fire types are just your source of an quick smoke, huh?" Heat came out of his nose.

Hay listen kiddies..im abit stressed right now...so step off..or else ill be dining on fox soup get me kitties" opens his mouth and chomps showing his giant dagger teeth, returning cigar in mouth walking through both of them. The krookodile male had a cig in his mouth as he spat it out into the water, he streches yawning "hmmm..i need a pal or somthing"

"Good" she stood up and threw a shirt on that was nearby "five got something all over your face...what was it called oh yah blush" she giggled a little bit then stood up with a stretch showing bed head. "But I forgive you for watching me sleep" she said as she glided a brush through her hair.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back